It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter the Roman and Pope Francis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

had to star that one Flyer.....All POPES ARE CONSIDERED PETER....and hence they are in ROME....all popes are therefore PETRUS ROMANUS..ok now that we got that straight....the prophecy could still stand....

So what now...we have the Anit-Christ yes...ummmm.....so what really, right?.....we now sit back and enjoy the show....Correct.....yup!.....we sit here...waiting ...and watching as the Anti-christ his very self...just sitting there....now running the show....the guy himself.....sitting.....runnning the show......

so what do we do now ...the sweet wonderful little slaves...now armed with this oh sooooo sacred knowledge now aired right here on ATS....we band together and say this is wonderous....we are all going to just let this happen...we are going to type these words into here and just go ....this is ok....do you know why? we are all just going to sit here and do ABSOLUTELY nothing....it Is because for any one to believe this to be true....they must fully believe in ....GOD. What a Mess we are now in.

We have a whole bunch of non believers laying back now as the Anti Christ is running the Vatican...and we are going to watch....and then sign our souls over to this beast and say..."well there was nothing we could do about it".

now...PETRUS ROMANUS...

so in this ...(long)program and covers a good many topics....from UFO's and the Malachy prophecy....which ...I am on the fence.....but it is interesting to hear....But anyways.....back to our good friend the Antichrist....the time might come when we might need to really think about some things that might come to pass...so being somewhat aware is not a bad thing....no difference than becoming aware of unfamiliar people...or unfamiliar surroundings.....it is just something to become familiar with....what will come to pass nobody knows...or the date or the time...I mean this is if your believe in GOD.

But heck why at all believe in the crap the bible or religions put out there, that is then led by man to pass onto other men with the words..."just believe"...".just accept"....i mean really....have we looked out there at what really is going on in the real world.....IT is hell...IT is a Mess....So at this point in time i think the human race is very vulnerable...we are hungry to be led...we need to be shown a new way...we are sooo thirsty for change we will follow a dogs ass if it led us to salvation right now.

The point here is...Be aware of your surroundings...then if SHTF you are armed with some knowledge to make a reasonable decision as to where your true beliefs lay.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
So what now...we have the Anit-Christ yes...

St. Malachy's prophecy doesn't say that 'Peter the Roman' is the antichrist.
That's some interjection on the part of Tom Horn and the authors of that
anti-Catholic book 'Petrus Romanus the last pope'.
Pope Francis doesn't fit the description of 'AntiChrist'.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
You can role your eyes all you want but it doesn't change what the facts are...

... and those facts are that the Seventh Day Adventist Cult isn't special and is NOT in the book of Revelation. You are putting a square peg into a round hole. Oh ... and here you go
.. just for you!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Pope Francis is really peter the roman........... everybody were trying their search in the distant mountains while the proof was inside their house..

the proof is here waiting for you manojap99.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Hello friend, The SDA's are doing a good job at prophecy but when you speak you speak with pride,

I speak as someone God expects to lead many thousands of people into the light of truth and away from deception during the Tribulation period...I speak as someone who is ready and will be scorned by the world, have their best intentions misrepresented and called a terrorist during the Tribulation....I speak as someone who will remain faithful to God even if I am to be tortured to death, have my family tortured and cut to pieces right in front of me or if I am to stand in line waiting for my head to be cut off.

I speak as someone who has studied prophecy extensively and who God has shown where truth is to...who is assured of this exceedingly

no man should be above anyone that is why Christ washed the feet of his followers.

God has an appointed remnant who's task is of great responsibility to others, this will be the 144,000 group...God's 144,000 remnant will be above others in terms of knowledge on End Time events, the beast's mark, God's mark and other theology (basically the 3 angels messages of Rev. 14). Knowing more means God expecting more from you (as in the parable of the talents), it is a trust to be used to help others. What should be placed above others is truth. There is definitely a difference between what information leads to following God during the tribulation and what info leads to being open to being deceived

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
so my "off topic" post in the "predict the next pope" thread about the fact that no matter who was chosen, we would see threads about him being the last pope and the anti-christ and whatever seems like it really was on topic after all

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

anti-Catholic book 'Petrus Romanus the last pope'.
Pope Francis doesn't fit the description of 'AntiChrist'.

basically every pope from 538ad-1798ad and then 1929ad onwards all fit the description of the beast of the sea power. Whether he is actually the last pope that is around when Satan impersonates the second coming of Jesus and then who institutes the dragons mark which is the same as the sea beast's mark currently, is another story though.

The dragon is the entity that people are going to be shouting the word false-Christ or anti-Christ about. The sea beast/vatican/papal system, although antichrist, is not the anti-Christ.

---------------------------
By your reckoning of what is an anti-catholic book, I guess you would have to chalk up the Bible then as being anti-Catholic

When merely presenting facts and truth is anti-catholic you know your camping in the wrong place!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

Jesuit, would you expand on your post please? What is a "sea beast mark"?
edit on 3/14/13 by 123143 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

check out my thread on the topic...there is good info there in the OP and then some good info added all the way through up to page 13

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic
reply to post by 123143

check out my thread on the topic...there is good info there in the OP and then some good info added all the way through up to page 13

Okay. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am looking at all these developments objectively.

There is, however, another "first" for Francis you all may not be aware of yet... I heard it on CNN earlier this afternoon.

Pope Francis took his Papal Vow among his Cardinals, NOT from the Throne.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
I am looking at all these developments objectively.

There is, however, another "first" for Francis you all may not be aware of yet... I heard it on CNN earlier this afternoon.

Pope Francis took his Papal Vow among his Cardinals, NOT from the Throne.
Other than it being a gesture of humility, how is that significant?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

Because it's a "first", nevah happened before...
Francis is a very humble man, tis true.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
reply to post by 123143

Because it's a "first", nevah happened before...
Francis is a very humble man, tis true.

He should probably be careful with how unconventional he is. The last pope that did things his own way ended up dead after a month.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by dontreally

Yesterday I was studying who or what is the beast in the book of Revelation and I came across an interesting website. There is much mentioned about the Catholic Church, the Pope etc.

Here is a (quote) : "(10) The sovereign of this kingdom is identified with the number "666." (Revelation 13:18)

The Pope's triple crown holds the inscription Vicarius Filii Dei, which is latin for "Vicar [Substitute] of the Son of God." The numerical value of this blasphemous title is 666.

Vicarius = V(5), I(1), C(100), A(0), R(0), I(1), U(5), S(0) = 112

Filii = F(0), I(1), L(5), I(1), I(1) = 53

Dei = D(500), E(0), I(1) = 501

Vicarius Filii Dei = 666" (unquote)

Link is: www.worldslastchance.com...

EDIT: I am not saying I believe the above; I just added the above theory; because many do believe it and I thought it was interesting.

edit on 13-3-2013 by caladonea because: add more

I(1), U(5) makes IV and is equal to 4. (U=V in Latin). Roman numerical system is positioned system where left position of numbers is subtraction from the higher digit (V) while the right position means sum. We all know I,II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X from 1 to 10. L=50 C=100 D= 500 M = 1000 with the same rules valid
666 = DCLXVI
444 = CDXLIV
1978 = MCMLXXVIII

There is no such title "Vicarius Filii Dei" among the titles of the roman pontiff, although they are many and obsolete. Vicario di Jesu Christo, yes. I think pope Francis could get rid of most of them, and retain Bishop of Rome.

And the Revelation of John is written in GREEK. So better look at the Greek numerical numbers, not at the Latin. You can use the Greek Wikipedia to get the names of politicians written in Greek alphabet. I did it already for Putin, Obama, including all their first and second names in Greek alphabet. They do not match the magic number 666 in Greek numbers in Greek alphabet. Also notice that you are looking for a political leader, a kind, to be the man 666. Not the false prophet the religious leader.

Having the influential Muslim prediction of him coming from Syria-Iraq, I'd expect that kind of anti-messiah that will electrify the masses in the Muslim - Buddhist region and the fallen away christians after the rapture. That service cannot be done by the Roman pope who affirms Christ-centered role in salvation all the time, from his first homily (of Francis). It doesn't fit the description of the antichrist (false messiah) what he would do. He would deny Christ came in flesh, says St John.
edit on 16-3-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Wasn`t St Francis born Peter ?
Also was he not born in a papal state ?

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Actually just found this tidbit The Black Pope about the interim Pope the Vatican had while they were picking the sacrificial lamb to take the hit. Italian Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone

And the name would fit for Peter the roman.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
1. Berg means mountain and in Swedish, "rock"
2. Francis had Pietrus as his middle name (forgive the spelling)
3. First.

But, to me its all role playing and they need to grow up.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hey guys, I'm a relatively new member and haven't posted much, but thought i might add my thoughts to this conversation.

Before this last conclave, I along with many others I imagine were beginning to think that the Church seemed to be going out of its way to make the prophecies seem/come true. But for the last couple of days, I've been entertaining a thought, what if they have swung the other way?. Maybe they have "gone to the ends of the earth" to find a Pope that seemingly can't fit into any prophecy shaped hole.

I'm also thinking that this didn't start at this conclave, but that the plan hit a bump in the road when Pope Benedict aligned himself with Malachy. I say this thinking they might have been getting worried when John Paul II convincingly it would seem turned out to be the labor of the sun. They pick a 78 year old German thinking, "he has nothing to do with Olives", and his first step as Pope is align himself with a prophecy, after all when he first started, I seem to remember there being stories of discord and general unhappiness at him from among his Cardinals and Priests?

So Plan B, you can't pick any Roman/Italians, you can't pick a Peter, and you certainly cannot pick a young black man named Peter. Lets face it the list is a lot shorter than when you started, so you pick the 76 year old Argentinean, and all of a sudden you've got a Pope that it would seem at first glance doesn't fit a prophecy, but you've had to go to the "ends of the earth" to find him.

I say "seem at first glance" because I also think that when God gets an idea in his head, he can become quite stubborn.

Anyways, just my current thinking, I'll probably change my mind in a few days after I've thought about it a bit more.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Pope Francis must consecrate Russia asap. After the excellent installation mass, there is no more time to lose. I expected the Fatima secret would be already revealed by now. Wait more, and you get Syrian mass destruction weapons, or North Korean. the fire will spill quickly. The time of the slow gradual advance in spiritual matters is GONE. Benedict showed what that brings. May be much spiritually, but less in practice. We are living NOW. Tomorrow it might be too late. As Our Lady in Fatima said - the holy father will consecrate Russia but it will be too late.

See how the Russians feel under the sounds of a popular WW2 song (not communist song)

A`Studio May 9, 2010 Victory day concert 1,045,072 views on youtube
edit on 19-3-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join