It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A logical wedge of absolute liberation and therefore, humor.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Musical interlude

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
...I will laugh, but I want you to laugh with me, even at the very worst aspect of what we used to be now looking back in the rear view mirror of near 20/20 historical hindsight (how's your vision?).
...I went through exactly the same thing, but it had a grace to it, behind the scenes, like a wind that blows.
...But freaked right out, synchronicities even in my case actual telepathy at one point when I turned my full attention onto a newcaster on TV to make him totally screw up all his lines and what freaked me out was it WORKED!
...Went to the nurse to report it. She was very rude to me and exclaimed that if that were the case I would be God and that she could personally assure me that I'm NOT God (phff!).

Ditto - many times (I didn't announce it to anyone... I was more startled or terrified by it)...
At some point, I believed everyone knew my thoughts before I thought them...and would respond pre-emptively, just to let me know... Others speaking strange/odd lines that I had just "thought"...and wished "...please don't say anything about that..."...only to be layed waste by them both identifying what I had noticed (in the midst of a melee of commotions), and speaking out the same strange series of words that had run through my mind.
That phenomenon continues to haunt me...but...if you try to stay focused on all of the drudgery (day to day mind-numbing superficiality), you don't notice as often.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Don't you find it to be funny and amuzing now, in hindsight even if you can't adequately explain it all.

We got a peek behind the veil, and it was filled with information and strange acausal connections.

Did you notice things vanishing a lot, or appearing as if out of nowhere?

For me aside from the strings of synchronicities, I also picked up on the fact that just about every conversation between people, although on the surface it may have regarded "mundane" issues were really deep metaphors which I could decipher on the fly.

Of course language is symbolic and therefore filled with metaphor.

For me I did the work afterwards of understanding and reconciling my experiences, and it's given me great insight into a whole host of ideas and phenomenon, like a newfound intelligence that I never had before the "crackup".

There's definitely more going on than meets the eye at first glance that much I do know for certain, along with a type of spiritual wind blowing through it all that's playful, happy and radically free.

edit on 19-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join