It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion in Great Pyramid... Is this the 'Smoking Gun'?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Freelancer has a good point about the cause of the explosions in a post a few above this one (near the end of the second page). What do you make of that, and can you add to the historical record of the exploration and explosions he describes? Thanks.

edit on 11-5-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer
Source of explosions around the King's Chamber.

In the 1830's..

Colonel Vyse found a crack in the ceiling of Davison's chamber. He inserted a reed 3 feet long into the crack and it went through unimpeded. He suspected the presence of another chamber above. Unfortunately, the granite stone was too hard and the chisel's had little effect. He had special workman come in and try their hand but to no effect. Colonel Vyse than decided to use gunpowder. After blasting his way through, he discovered above Davison's chamber another relieving chamber which he named Wellington's chamber.

Colonel Vyse kept blasting away over a period of months and found the other chambers above. Three more were found above the two already discovered.

Source

While the gun powder blasting over a period of months did not collapse the chambers above the King's Chamber, it would however, have been a contributing factor for the cause of the cracks in the King's Chamber below.

Hi Freelancer,

Sorry - missed this one (thanks to Aleister for pointing it out).

The cracks in the ceiling of the King's Chamber had been filled in with ancient plaster. From Petrie:

The crack across the Eastern roof–beam has been also daubed with cement, looking, therefore, as if it had cracked before the chamber was finished.

At the S.W corner, plaster is freely spread over the granite, covering about a square foot altogether. - W. F. Petrie - The Pyramids and Temples of Gizeh

The cracks were there before Howard-Vyse started blasting.

Regards,

SC

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think if the pyramids were a generator of sorts, than all they'd need in the cable runs would be " water ".

if the water was flowing smoothly, you could have had the charge travel in the water stream, and picked up via another source.

How's about them apples?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

"Upon first entering the apartment, a black sediment was found, of the consistence of a hoar-frost, equally distributed over the floor, so that footsetps could be distinctly seen impressed on it, and it had accumulated to some depth in the interstices of the blocks. Some of the sediment, which was sent to the French establishment near Cairo, was said to contain igneous particles. When analysed in England, it was supposed to consist of the exuviae of insects; but as the seposition was equally diffused over the floor, and extremely like the substance on the 25th instant at the second pyramid, it was most probably composed of particles of decayed stone. If it had been the remains of rotten wood, or of a quantity of insects that had penetrated through the masonry, it would scarcely have beens so equally distributed; and, if caused by the latter, it is difficult to imagine why some of them should not have been found alive when the place was opened evidently for the first time since the pyramid was built." Col R. W. Howard-Vyse, Operations at Gizeh, p. 206-7

SC: It seems that, even today, there is some questions as to what exactly this "...equally distributed... black sediment..." was.

Having discussed this issue with a local fire master, he advised that burnt grain dust would appear as a black, charcoal like sediment and that it is entirely possible that the sediment found by the early explorers of these upper chambers may in fact have been the burnt remains of grain dust from a grain dust explosion. If this is so then it seems that whilst the chambers within the Great Pyramid were either being filled or emptied with sacks of grain, during this process a build-up of grain dust in the confined Grand Gallery occurred and that this was accidentally ignited, causing a primary explosion in this chamber, resulting in the main explosion occurring in the King's Chamber. Black, burnt grain dust would have then permeated throughout the structure.

Might this explain this mystery, black sediment?

Regards,

SC

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Without going into details, and cynics be damned, I was recently shown something in a vision which accompanied a sacred rite. It was thick black smoke pouring from the unfinished top of a pyramid at dusk. It was the Great Pyramid. The Pyramid of Khafre was clearly visible behind it (though partially obscured by the billowing smoke). That places the event somewhere between 2540 and 2560BCE - probably closer to 2550BCE since the top of the pyramid was still incomplete.

I was with a group of women sitting in a circle some distance from the pyramids, but they showed no concern. They acted as if they'd seen it all before. They kept pounding grain into flour and chatting among themselves as if it was just another day at the office.

I couldn't believe they were so nonchalant at the sight of what seemed a major disaster.

But I think the women were a symbol that grain was the culprit in the disaster. So I agree with the theory presented here. I believe there was a grain explosion, and I believe it occured around that period.

I witnessed it.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
On the other hand, maybe the cracks were caused by something like... oh, I don't know... placing a million tons of rock on top of the chamber?

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Blue Shift
On the other hand, maybe the cracks were caused by something like... oh, I don't know... placing a million tons of rock on top of the chamber?

Hello Blueshift,

There is infinitely more weight pressing down on the Queen's Chamber--no cracks there.

Regards,

SC

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Why isn't ancient technology the consideration for the Pyramids, when the documents that involve the pyramid themselves discuss PHI as light / sound. The inside of the Temple structures similar in design to the inside of a transmitter or radio?

If you study how a human consciousness discussing spiritual aspects of creation gained this information, then as my own self realization, it was gained from holographic imagery. The atmosphere demonstrates its ability scientifically to record information...psychics call this past life memory and actualized true and factual evidence relating to it.

Archaeological and geological evidence depicts human life lived millions of years ago.....melted stone on Temples...the India 8000 year old nuke site.......UFO evidence and ancient UFO evidence of converting light/sound signals relating to science...converting the nuclear.

If you ask yourself a question about the condition of building practices...considered secretive and involving "stone", then levitation, as I observed in a holographic imaged "hall of records" "past life memory" related this psychic information to my own self. To levitate the nuclear fusion/bond of stone had to be altered. If you alter ground stone fusion, then the stone at a level of fusion would eventually be affected via the practice of levitation itself.

Breaking the bonds of fusion causes explosions....energetic releases of fused crystal.

The pyramid also studied demonstrated "wall burn".

In the holographic imagery I witnessed the Sephiroth transmitted signal was beneath the Pyramid, and was relayed above.

Technology a natural part of human experience and civilization always has applied some form of technology or invention for personal use.

The building practice of the ancients used the lifting of monolithic stone bodies.

The modern time phenomena of witness of human levitation....as an after affect of the transmitted Giza/Stonehenge relay being blocked from use and application.....to the reason for blocking the passages in the pyramids and also destruction of pyramids....or disintegration of pyramids due to a loss of fusion. To evidence of large bodies of glass inlaid in the desert.....sand also a function of stones disintegration.

Tibetan monks demonstrating to a scientist that sound levitation was used to lift stone.

This information could be something you could ponder.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join