It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Case Reported to MUFON

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I was just checking out the last 20 cases on the MUFON site and came across this interesting story.

Went to the local store at 9:43 p.m. and returned home at 9:59 p.m. I pulled in my driveway which put me facing West when a "pop" of light caught my attention just coming into view over our residence. At first I didnt pay it much attention and went inside and settled my things, taking about 15 minutes I guess. For some reason it was nagging at me to go back outside and just look up. Odd considering the temperature was around 37 degrees! As I walked out onto our porch facing East, there it was. Kind of pulsating/strobing just above the treetops across from us. I watched it for a minute or so and knew I needed to get the Sony HandyCam ASAP! After acquiring the Camcorder I began filming the object just kind of waver around the screen. The object had become an "Orb" looking shape now. I filmed this for around 20-25 minutes observing that the sky was FULL of twinkling stars and NO clouds but, on my LCD screen of the recorder all I could observe was the object in question which made me believe that it was pretty close. Upon realizing this I adjusted my recorder to 800X Digital Zoom and began reshooting the object. I also noticed that now there were more than just the one in the sky. 3 to my knowledge but it was more difficult to get them on film. I briefly had one other zoomed in screen but it quickly moved off to avoid me it seemed. The footage I captured is astounding. Ive seen many videos taken over the years of Unidentified Flying Objects but, nothing to this effect. It should also be stated that many times while filming my hearing was affected with a high pitched ringing tone and throughout the encounter I felt very safe and curiously enough... very loved.

mufoncms.com...

Now,I am downloading the attached video,which is about 980 MB and I'm about 45 mins from finishing it.
Hopefully I will be able to upload it.

If anyone else wants to give it go,that would be great.

Peace,
K

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oh cheezus christ, he uploaded a VOB. He could have probably reduced it significantly with a normal format. Downloading right now although I THINK I know already what to expect: Some dancing, bright spot on a background of darkness.

That's what comes to mind when I read "Orb". However, will wait until i downloaded this with more comments. If i deem it "noteworthy" I will convert it into a better, shorter format.
edit on 7-3-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
downloading at 7Mb/sec - it will be here in 3 minutes - want to me to tell you if its worth it? lol

EDIT: oh "over one hour of video"... maybe not then

edit on 7-3-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
downloading at 7Mb/sec - it will be here in 3 minutes - want to me to tell you if its worth it? lol

Hate my internet now....
Yes tell us please

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Easy way to watch the video.

www.mufoncms.com...

Copy and paste that into the network stream or streaming file section of a video player such as VLC player.

I just skimmed through it. And it seems like a light just hanging out.
Whenever he focuses in on it there's no way you can discern anything.
It's just a bright light very far away. Who knows what it is.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Downloading right now although I THINK I know already what to expect: Some dancing, bright spot on a background of darkness.

Yep... basically it. It doesnt dance tho... but it twinkles, some purpleish color... but grats for your powers!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hrmm... I did see him focus in on this in the video.

and another

edit on 7-3-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

www.mufoncms.com...

Copy and paste that into the network stream or streaming file section of a video player such as VLC player.

Smart! Respect, didn't think about that!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

www.mufoncms.com...

I just skimmed through it. And it seems like a light just hanging out.
Whenever he focuses in on it there's no way you can discern anything.
It's just a bright light very far away. Who knows what it is.

Thanks for that info.I've got about 100mb to go,so I will wait it out.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well,that was a let down.
And all I got was 22 mins of vid.

Basically an orb,white with some purplish coloring to it on a shaky video.

I apologize.

Would anyone care to upload the vid so others can see it?
edit on 7-3-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Give me 30 mins to get it and upload to youtube.
Hopefully my account will be able to show a video that long.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I converted it but the end result is still 260MB, honestly not worth it. It's really just a dot (planet probably) on a black night sky, as predicted. 22 mins of it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Once the video is processed it will be here.
Hopefully in another 30 mins.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Cool,thank you!

I was going through the process of setting up a youtube account and uploading it,but it would take for ever.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

yep. and you might not have been allowed to upload the entire video in one shot.
There are some size limits to what you can upload depending on the age of your account and other factors.
Another 10 minutes to go.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
When I read the report my first thought was it's probably a Star , having seen the video it looks like it is a Star ... the moving things were probably satellites .

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It doesn't look all that special to me.
edit on 7-3-2013 by blahxd67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Bright lights in dark background with a basic home camcorder. Of course it looks like nothing spectacular but I'm sure the person doing the recording believes he is seeing an object that is unidentified in the night sky. Not stars or Venus or swamp farts.

My point is that this guy has the courage to put this out there knowing he will get annihilated by 90% of the people he shares his story with. That has got to be worth some credit?? I would be very very scared to post a video of what I thought was a ufo in fear of being trolled to all hell. People get stoned to death for less 'proof' than this.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

Perhaps he did see something more noteworthy than what is shown here. Sadly, the camcorder doesn't show anything spectacular. If he really did see a UFO(like something that no one could identify), it's a shame he didn't have something better to get a shot of. Always seems to happen, and people can't afford carrying around equipment that's thousands of dollars everywhere they go. For one, it's illogical because it's heavy, and also, it could break or the person could get robbed. Lots of money down the drain.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

Very true indeed, I wouldn't dream of hauling my SLR around at all times. With that said It still seems strange that we always end up with a fuzzy ball in the sky and the pictures that are full color, high resolution turn out to a hoax.
The good photos and videos must be somewhere (like locked in a vault in the Nevada desert...
)

<<   2 >>

join