It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not to be dramatic, but this thread could save your life. (Response to 'superbug.')

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44

Originally posted by colbe
I asked earlier, generally, how expensive are the five essential oils to make your own Thieves Oil?

And has anyone used the Hawthorn leaf? The messages from Heaven say it is very good and to buy it for
the end times.

thanks!

Hey, Colbe! Sorry I didn't respond to your question earlier.

It's kind of a tricky question though because there are a lot of variables.
It depends on a couple of things, such as the supplier you are going through and how much oil you want to order.

As for the amount to order, 1oz of each type of oil would be more than enough to make plenty of batches of Thieves Oil. (An ounce of oil has roughly 600 drops in a bottle.)

There are many different companies to go through to order oils, but whichever one you choose to go with make sure you do your research to check that they are reputable. You don't want to get diluted or synthetic oils. NOW, Mountain Rose Herbs, and Young Living are three companies that have a pretty good reputation. NOW seems to have some of the best prices (they are a larger company so they have a high buying power and are well known in the health supplement world) but some say that, although NOW has great quality, there is better. But I'm not endorsing anyone.

Also, essential oil prices can range all over the place. For example, Chamomile is usually very expensive (upwards as $120 for one ounce!) Whereas citronella can be as low as 4 dollars for an ounce.

With that said...I recently bought a big supply of oils from NOW because they were more in my budget. These are some of the prices that I found through Amazon...

1oz Lemon oil - $5.42
1oz Cinnamon oil - $7.95
1oz Clove oil - $3.21
1oz Eucalyptus oil - $5.99
1oz Rosemary oil - $4.03

That's a total of just roughly $25. Not bad at all!

After that, all you need is some carrier oil such as Coconut oil or Olive oil and you're good to go!

As for Hawthorn Leaf...I am not familiar with that. I'll look in to it though, thanks!
edit on 8-3-2013 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2013 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

eleven44, hello,

Thank you for giving examples on the cost of the essential oils. I copied your reply.

In the OP, I remember you said...

"Also, because of the extremely small size of the molecules, essential oils are able bypass the blood-brain barrier which most medicines and molecules are unable to penetrate."

How is it done say for taking in vitamin C?

Your knowledge is very helpful, much better than the system. Last week I had to go to the Emergency Room, they had to do a couple of tests. I am dreading getting the bill.

God bless you,

colbe

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yes, there are superbugs.

No, there isn't much to combat them.

I'm sure keeping your body healthy helps prevent them from taking hold.

But I've seen them and they're ruthless, and once you get them it's just a matter of time. It isn't pretty.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
G'day OP

I agree with what you say and here is another remedy thats very powerful for most things even burns

i have been using for years mms1

jimhumble.org

i have used mms2 a few times

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't think we've met the "man-ender" virus or bacteria just yet. While I enjoyed your thesis advert on essential oils, I'll stow it away with the advice from a friend who said he doesn't eat grain because the human digestive system isn't supposed to be used to process grains.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praxilla
Yes, there are superbugs.

No, there isn't much to combat them.

I'm sure keeping your body healthy helps prevent them from taking hold.

But I've seen them and they're ruthless, and once you get them it's just a matter of time. It isn't pretty.

Bacteriophages take care of them no problem. Of course the FDA doesn't allow them to be used in this country.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think the answer is actually colliodal silver. There are so many benefits from using it that there have been entire blogs created just on that subject alone. Silver as a precious metal has this unique field that destroys bacteria by messing with their outer membranes

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join