It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinkhole update, China quake, Spaceweather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Sorry folks I posted it eariler but it was removed for minimal opening statement(my fault). So I will try to follow the tc's better this time.

Suspicious Observer takes a look at several things again. Todays 3 min news is 4 1/2 minutes today
. First up is a look at the SDO eclispe of the sun, I think he is a little P O ed at some u tube posters.

He goes on to to the Florida sinkhole with link. Recap of the 1st part of the latest quake watch. Honey bees aren't the only bees disappearing (Bumble bees too). Lastly he shows a filament eruption.

Also his video Solar Killshot......Just the facts.

[url.abovetopsecret.com]AboveTopSecret[/url]

www.weather.com...[url.abovetopsecret.com]AboveTopSecret[/url]

[url.abovetopsecret.com]AboveTopSecret[/url]

edit on 4-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

Terms and Conditions - Please Review This Link

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on 3/7/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed you tube channel advertsing

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
And for anyone who can't use youtube to play the film here a Transcription of
the Suspicious0bservers video

[0:00] Good morning folks. Every year the SDO enters eclipse season. The Moon and Earth block the Sun, as seen from satellite, a few times each week. And every year we get this UFO/Nibiru talk. Normally it would mean people are waking up and checking out new things, except I've noticed it's the same YouTubers fueling this fire every single season. I suggest you familiarize yourself with satellite eclipse period so you can never be fooled again by that type of money grab.

[0:24] Moving on. Got a great update, with video, to the Florida sinkhole situation. The article accompanying the video is useful as well. Discussing the mechanism, drivers and human exacerbation factors.

[0:35] Australia's angry summer. While heat is the prime focus, the BOM is detailing many other forms of weather extreme, like flooding.

[0:43] I shared this link yesterday, but didn't get to show it. It's not just honeybees anymore.

[0:49] In Ecuador, the Tungurahura volcano has been rumbling since December, but with a definite uptick over this past weekend and they're worried about an eruption. [0:57] Major earthquake in China. Now it won't count for my watch, because I set the rubric of 6.0 and I'm not going to change mid-observation. But I know there are many out there using the same or similar quake factors and looking for other types of uptick watches; like 5-pointers we had in Oregon and the Dominican Republic. True enough, a 5-pointer in Indonesia isn't exactly like a 5-pointer in New York City, right? Well this falls into category. Highly unusual to have this type of quake here. 700 homes destroyed or collapsed, thousands more damaged, dozens of injuries.

[1:30] Quick note on the quake factors. Before yesterday's news, disappearing umbral field tilted the remaining field, and opened the green hole further to Earth. But right afterwards it came back, and aimed to narrow that coronal opening. Holding steady for now. [1:44] For a quick review. USGS doesn't add all 6-pointers to their major quake list, but it shows the same basic pattern. First 30 days of 2013 saw two major quakes. Then we had our first quake watch and got a bunch in about 10 days. We had 14 days in between the last watch and this one; one significant quake. We're halfway through this one and we got three already.

[2:05] Moving on to the weather - two top stories. First, Australian flooding, very significant. Just like yesterday, the storms wrap around and the north coast; from southeast Queensland, around close to Port Hedland. Other top story is "Winter Storm Saturn" in the US; that's the big blue low in the center. The counterclockwise drive of these lows is what's causing these wild temperature swings. Lows have always pulled one way at the leading edge, and the other at the backside, but the lows are lower and causing more extreme shifts. Once you look at how it moves the wind, the temperature delta should make perfect sense. It should also be noted that severe weather is not expected at this time, just high wind gusts south of the snow. West Coast, getting a rain break when [Winter Storm] Saturn broke across the states, but your next North Pacific low is en route to you.

[2:50] Comet PanSTARRS - if you missed yesterday's video, it's getting brighter. Set to reach perihelion in eight days. The pictures are coming in. It has been over two weeks since our last gamma burst. That's somewhat of a drought. Cosmic ray density holding just above 100.

[3:05] Another quiet Sun, with no major flaring. Developing groups are all talk these days - either that or they wait until they turn the limb to fire. Meanwhile, on the eastern limb, group after group crests, then decays. Earth's collapsing atmosphere watches sunspot after sunspot pass without flaring or hopes of re-expansion. The lone, eruptive feature yesterday came off the southeastern limb; another filament, in 193 Angstroms [Å], and again here in 304 [Å]. Most plasma slid back into the Sun.

[3:33] Now, as we discussed earlier, we got some Earth-facing coronal holes. The umbral field resurgence and tilt back has narrowed the Earth-directed field opening, especially since this is not trans-equatorial. But the planets are lining up as well. Hopefully the second half of the quake watch is less active and damaging; thoughts are with the victims of that quake in south China. Eyes open, no fear, it's 6:30 AM Eastern Time and that's the news. Be safe everyone.

youtube

If you can pop over to youtube and give StinVec the
for the good work.

Star and flag again

edit on 4/3/2013 by skuly because: i give up trying to get the colour working

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Thanks again, I did pop over for a
wow he/she did put a lot of work in that post.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

He's been doing the transcriptions for a while as well since the end of january.
Don't how he finds the time to do it really.

link

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You gonna post the 3 min news daily? there have been a few who dabbled with the idea then posted for a few days then let off. I watch it daily along with the hyper report, hopefully ya excercise dilegence and get the word out daily as SO does.
Thanks for this alot at ATS should give it a look covers a bunch of topics, good for anyone who likes weather and such.

SaneThinking

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Yes I plan to post it daily. I am coming up on my frist week now. At this point I have one word, PERSEVERANCE

.I really thought people could get some ideas for threads from the reports, then we could all learn somemore.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Yep, it would have probably taken me since Jan. to do one

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I love his reports. So informative and concise. Just facts....no spin. A lot of it is over my head but I'm researching and learning a lot more about the sun thanks to him.

Now if only the MSM could copy this style. Just think, the national evening news could easily be condensed into a 5 minute broadcast and we wouldn't have to listen to all the fluff. Just the facts and ...No Fear!!!

top topics

join