It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream last night of things falling/shooting to earth from the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Every now and again I have one of these... Usually it has to do with tornadoes zotting down from the sky, but last night I dreamed that some sort of weather or geological related things were falling from the sky and hitting ground close enough for me to witness these things happening. In my dream, I asked someone what was falling, and they said it was some kind of "mineral ice" ball. What I saw looked like multiple contrails zipping down from the sky to the earth, a short distance away in several directions, and these were drawing nearer to my location when I woke up. I was more curious than afraid, although I was certainly alarmed. Anybody else have such a dream lately?

edit on 3-0320133-1313 by gwynnhwyfar because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
By some degree, most people manifest these dreams and read them differently. My dream, last week was of constant rapid rockets firing overhead to an unknown location. I was awed by it with a jolt, then awake for 3 hours. We as a species read our dreams in various ways, but I hold no value to mine as selfmanifestation is evident. I just hope your dreams hold the same line, good luck.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

Thanks, I'm sure you are right. I just haven't had one of these for a while and therefore it struck me.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

I do not have these often either, I know people who believe their dreams are 'signals' but I have doubts until proven otherwise. I got off of the processed energy drinks and started the chrystal lite energy packets you put in water, (they do not have the garbage in them) after increasing the dosage to 2 per 16oz, my dreams intensified for a few nights, all chemical reactions my system was adjusting to. My co workers, whom I informed of this stuff and how well it works, had some of the strangest dreams I ever heard of until their system adapted. This type of result can be triggered by any chemical in food, drink, or enviornment. Or could be just an active subconcience. The human mind is a strange thing and I hope you bode well with yours, mine is just about shot....

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
O my, the first time i meditated in while was tonight and i literally cleared my mind for 30 seconds and i saw a streak of light hitting a orb at a huge speed. Take from that what you can but we are being prepared for something with all this asteroid/meteor stuff.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Newagekid2012

I am going to bed, now, and I will see if I can get the dream to pick up where it left off.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I had a very weird dream last night also. Now and them I have apocalyptic dreams, each very different.
Anyways, I'll share mine.

I remember being in the middle of the street in a big city. People were runnin around everywhere and the streets had trash all over them. Everyone was looting banks for some reason, not that money would even matter but I remember a Japanese woman had stacks of hundreds and she gave me 2 of them. I asked what is going on and she said "it's biological warfare!" then she said something about china was the reason and Russia had it too. The last thing i remember was going into an apartment.

I've had many apocalyptic dreams from Jesus coming back to Terror attacks. They all weave me with really eery feelings .

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I once had a dream like your's only in my dream I was standing on a hill with someone I can't remember who but anyhoo these graves where open and some where still closed then I looked up and all these star like things start to fall down from the sky it was really pretty but a bit weird, Its funny i still remember the dream cos it was a good few years ago, i can't remember what i did yesterday never mind remembering dreams from years ago so I'm rather chuft lol sweet dreams yah all

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well, I wasn't able to get back to it, last night. Too bad. I always wish I knew what happened next, when I have dreams like this. I guess I will just have to wait for the next one.

Thanks for sharing your cool dreams with me, guys!

new topics

top topics

join