It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennies from heaven : My experience with apports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Over the years I have had several unique paranormal experiences, and I will share a few periodically here on ATS. I had lunch with a like-minded friend the other day, and she reminded me about how unusual this particular experience was, so I share it for your reading pleasure.

Nearly 20 years ago, I was a young university student. My husband and I were stereotypical poor students, living on Kraft dinner and ramen noodles. We lived paycheck to paycheck, often scrounging up spare change for food or gas money.

I don't recall what started everything but I began finding money everywhere. Not huge amounts, but nearly every day I would find money on campus. Mostly $2 bills, but also $5, $10, and the odd $20. I always made sure to thank the universe for my finds-they certainly helped us. Soon though, my money finding blossomed into money apporting directly in front of me.

I started finding shiny new dimes everywhere, particularly in odd places where you wouldn't expect to find money. Then the dimes started materializing out of mid air and hitting me. I had dimes hit me while I was sitting on the sofa, while I was standing at the stove, even while I was driving. Sometimes my husband was around, other times I was alone. Sometimes there would be several dimes over the course of a day, other times there would be a few days in between. In every case the dimes looked brand new (basically uncirculated) but were not from the current year. Some were 10-20 years old.

One day, after the 5th or 6th dime had hit me in a short period of time, my husband yelled out, "why not send gold coins instead?"

I guess the universe or entity that had been showering me with money was perturbed by his flippant attitude, because I never received another dime and my money finding on campus slowed considerably.

So, now I do not find money like I used to, but the mantle has been passed to my daughter in some small way. That kid finds $50s and $100s on a semi-regular basis, which I find even more spectacular since most people don't carry cash any more.

And the final moral of the story, is dont piss off the hand that is sending you pennies from heaven!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i was just discussing this phenomenon with a friend today. since my grandfather passed, i am always finding dimes in places that they were not just a few moments/minutes before. she finds pennies. she told me about a friend of hers who's husband was a nascar driver, his number was 11. when he passed, she began finding a dime and penny, together, all over the place! how cool is that?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
My son found coins all the time after his dad died --for about a year-- everywhere...especially pennies. We used to say "thanks" to his dad for the "gifts" and the reminders. We saved them in a special jar.

I also had a period of time when feathers were showing up everywhere for me. It culminated one morning, my entire walk from the parking lot down several city blocks to my office was a "trail" of feathers. I had passed a little bird on the sidewalk, turned around and walked back a few yards, and bent down to "talk" with the little one. It was very tiny and all alone -- on a sidewalk downtown -- and I didn't want it to get stepped on. It seemed dazed or something, but possibly too small to fly. I don't know how it ended up there. I had to leave it there - after getting it to move close to the building. But that was the day of feathers -- all the way to work.

I had them appear in the strangest places -- all colors, sizes, types.

That doesn't happen to me now. But I remember how unusual and noticeable both of these "gifts" were during the time frame they were happening.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

Great story.
NOW we have Heaven AND the US government printing more money.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing! Did your husband learn the moral of the story?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by rimjaja

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing! Did your husband learn the moral of the story?

Yes, lol. He hasn't been so flippant with matters of the spirit!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by rimjaja

Yes, lol. He hasn't been so flippant with matters of the spirit!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Brand new, eh? Maybe you had a weak spot in time, or maybe you were the weak spot, and you were pulling shiny new stuff from the past. Odd that you'd find $2s, you'd have to be in college in, like, the 40s for that to be normal

Did you ever find other stuff too, or just money?
edit on 3/4/13 by Billie828 because: Had a question

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

rimjaja....

I made this thread about a year ago. Thought you might find it interesting. A very strange story! It's one of those things I think about often.

Dime

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billie828
Brand new, eh? Maybe you had a weak spot in time, or maybe you were the weak spot, and you were pulling shiny new stuff from the past. Odd that you'd find $2s, you'd have to be in college in, like, the 40s for that to be normal

Did you ever find other stuff too, or just money?
edit on 3/4/13 by Billie828 because: Had a question

I wasn't in the US! Other countries have $2 bills too :-p

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeYounger
reply to post by rimjaja

rimjaja....

I made this thread about a year ago. Thought you might find it interesting. A very strange story! It's one of those things I think about often.

Dime

Nice story. The slow motion part would have been freaky!

My dimes appeared out of mid air but didn't tumble slowly. They would hit me like they had been gently tossed at me, but they happened in so many places where it would have been physically impossible for anyone to have done it that the only possible suggestions are paranormal.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have experienced this too. After we lost my husbands parents, we had to travel to their home to take care of business. We were loading up my car to come back home because my husband had to work that week. I made several trips with diaper bags and suitcases from in the house. We had already made several loads and I brought out my dog's bed there was a brand new shiny quarter sitting on my rear bumper, I had made the last load out and I know it wasn't there previously.

This happened for months. I was finding dimes and quarters everywhere, when they had not been there moments before. I had money tossed at me while changing my son's diaper one day. I was sitting on the floor taking care of the baby when out of nowhere, right in front of my face a dime, nickle and penny came at me, gently. They actually made noise before ever touching me though too, I heard the change before and when it hit my leg.
The last time it happened was when I was in my crawlspace and I found a 50 cent piece laying in the middle of the floor. I had just gone down there to bring up a load of canning jars, and when I went back for more it was right where I had just walked.

It's amazing how we are told that everything is going to be alright.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsmom
I have experienced this too. After we lost my husbands parents, we had to travel to their home to take care of business. We were loading up my car to come back home because my husband had to work that week. I made several trips with diaper bags and suitcases from in the house. We had already made several loads and I brought out my dog's bed there was a brand new shiny quarter sitting on my rear bumper, I had made the last load out and I know it wasn't there previously.

This happened for months. I was finding dimes and quarters everywhere, when they had not been there moments before. I had money tossed at me while changing my son's diaper one day. I was sitting on the floor taking care of the baby when out of nowhere, right in front of my face a dime, nickle and penny came at me, gently. They actually made noise before ever touching me though too, I heard the change before and when it hit my leg.
The last time it happened was when I was in my crawlspace and I found a 50 cent piece laying in the middle of the floor. I had just gone down there to bring up a load of canning jars, and when I went back for more it was right where I had just walked.

It's amazing how we are told that everything is going to be alright.
l

It appears to me that the most common item seen in apporting cases is coins. I'm really curious as to why this is the case. One would think that there are a lot of easier items to materialize.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

I honestly didn't even realize there was a name for the phenomenon, I never really looked into it. I did take the coins as a small reassurance that everything would be taken care of. That we would be looked after. A few cents doesn't pay the bills, but with the extent that we rely on money, it is something that relates to what we all need to get by. During a period of high stress what better way for our loved one's ( or someone) to let us know we are being watched after. It's really just a guess, but it's how the coins made me feel.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hey you all need to tell your dead ancestors to stop injecting all this extra cash into our economy!
Just kidding haha... But it certainly would be interesting to try to find out where this money comes from. Maybe have it.tested? Did it already exist somewhere on Earth before, or did it materialize from somewhere else? Can we somehow take some of our belongings with us, and give them to others as gifts?

Or do we have the power to create? Maybe we don't give gold nuggets and diamonds because, after we die, we know all the secrets. We know that wealth doesn't always help someone. We know the simple message that you are being watched over and even protected, to an extent, is more important than any amount of wealth. Also the obvious revelation that there is something more after death, another existence that is still somehow connected to this one we are living in now, as it seems communication is possible...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
After my grandfather died my mom started to find dimes as well and she considers them signs from him. It's surprising to me that others experience similar things. I wonder why it's dimes?

join