It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Hospitlized

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
As a UK citizen I will advocate strongly against our constitutional monarchy at any opportunity.
As a human being I wish no suffering for her personally. My thoughts go to all of the 94,000 people admitted to NHS hospitals as an emergency admission today, and the 36,000 people already there for planned treatment tonight. Source

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

You're right...many of us probably wont be that compassionate about what's going on, but personally, I wouldn't wish this on anyone, and certainly not on an 86 year old. It can be fatal for the very young and very old, and our family lost someone to exactly this who was in her '90's, a little frail maybe, but otherwise fighting fit and still living in her own home with minimum care needed. So yeah...I'm probably going to get flamed into oblivion for saying it, even if I'm not her biggest fan, but I genuinely hope she gets over it....it's a nasty thing to endure at any age.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
She meets hundreds of people a day, so I'm afraid that there's always a high chance that she might pick up a bug off someone.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

But i can blame them for continuing with their blatant lies about god creating the corporation known as the crown so these vile people can rule us unchallenged.

Yea its not her fault she was born into royalty, but they could change it if they were not power hungry, parasitic, inbred psychopaths looking for a free ride for generations to come.

Prove to me there is a god, then prove to me he came down and created a business off the back of it.....

Its lies!!! They murdered and maimed to become the rulers, they used fear and violence to secure their positions of so called power, nothing divine..just psycohpaths with a large enough following to beat the other potential rulers of the land.

I despise them

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So.. what if the old dear parts this mortal coil, finally. We'd have a new King, and a new Pope, probably related somehow. Surely that must be some biblical sign of the end times or something.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh dear, i hope she is ok soon as something like that can take a toll on old folk
I will always love my Queen as i made a promise when I joined the army to defend her and her lands
my loyalty is still 100% in that promise even though I am no longer in the forces.

God save the Queen

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Her lands? Says who? Her? Stop being a good little serf and stand up for yourself for a change.

link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

This was just priceless.
Glad to see there are more courageous souls than myself who are willing to get their hands dirty on this one.

It is such a touchy subject because there are still so many people who, for some reason, revere this whole nonsense about "royal familys" and appointed by god to rule" and on and on we go.

It really is just the same as the church.
Rule by fear.

This old bag means nothing to me and my family and as far as I can tell, has been directly or indirectly responsible for the suffering of countless people so......

"Buh Bye Queen".
edit on 3-3-2013 by GeneralChaos because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2013 by GeneralChaos because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Please show me the evidence to what you have stated?

The Queen has "Given Up" the right to an ordinary every day life like 99% of people can live. She has given up that right to serve her country. For that she should be applauded. How would you like your life to be planned out for you as the Queens life has been? Or do you enjoy the freedom to do what you want and when you want?

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hope she gets better, she's a good income source to the nation as all the profits from the crown lands around £200 million go to the state and as such they get a cut of around £50 million of which most goes just keeping the palaces etc in good order.

and all the hate for a 90 year old woman

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Go look at some british history, its all there.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

Oh dear, i hope she is ok soon as something like that can take a toll on old folk
I will always love my Queen as i made a promise when I joined the army to defend her and her lands
my loyalty is still 100% in that promise even though I am no longer in the forces.

God save the Queen

What lovely sentiments. I mean that as a compliment.
I can’t go as far as ‘God Save the Queen’ - I don’t feel it’s my right not being British and all, but I do hope she recovers soon.
peace

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballymoney50

God save the Queen

Tell me you were just being sarcastic.
Are you serious?
You can't be.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

No I'm NOT saying she should have "delayed her illness." I would be surprised if someone of her age does not have many maladies. Despite her years, she seems to keep a busy public schedule and have been in contact w/many germs (as we all are). I just was surprised by the "announcement" of the illness/hospitalization in the context of other world news. Surely QE has had a viruses before...and they were not publicized. This one, at this point in time, was. That is what struck me. And this is a "conspiracy" webpage where topics like this are discussed.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Please show me the evidence to what you have stated?

The Queen has "Given Up" the right to an ordinary every day life like 99% of people can live. She has given up that right to serve her country. For that she should be applauded. How would you like your life to be planned out for you as the Queens life has been? Or do you enjoy the freedom to do what you want and when you want?

She is like ANY other person, she can make her OWN decisions...but choses not to as it benefits her being in the position she is. She can walk away anytime she likes!

We are all free to a given extent, you chose your freedom

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

No. You direct me to sources that state QE II is responsible. Then i may spend time discussing it with you.

I will wait, but won't hold my breath.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralChaos

Pisses me right off. Here you have some dude spouting off about fighting for queen and country, the bunch of thieving tyrants that they are, and then they have the nerve to expect people to be grateful of this service that they have provided us. Piss off. I certainly never asked them to fight for me and I take great offence to them using me as their excuse, as if they are doing it for me. They prance around the world pissing people off in my name and to be honest Im sick of it.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

No. You direct me to sources that state QE II is responsible. Then i may spend time discussing it with you.

I will wait, but won't hold my breath.

Royals...not QEII.....the queen has probably never murdered anyone with her own hands, in the past it was very different. Ruled by fear!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join