It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy of the thieves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
First off, the thieves are the two co-Creators. They put forth some prophecies in books, in lyrics, and in movies. And what we do is phophesy those things which comes out as a testimony to our reality past, present, and future. But the conspiracy is that the two thieves got our conscious limited. They run our six senses like how a robber would run your MJ shoes.

The truth is this, finishing prophesying is not going to get us a change of world. But what is going to get us a change of world is taking back what is our's. We must figure out how to take back the rest of our conscious from them doing the withholding, because it turns out, we have much more than six senses. We have an ability to create, but since our conscious is put limited by the thieves, we can't create. I should be able to create for myself a perfect looking woman right before me, for a consciousness of the opposite my nature to operate.

Do any of you feel there is a big part of your conscious missing, as if it is being blocked by thieves, stealing the truth from your self-awareness?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Nope my conscious is fine cheers for being worried Warjon.
Another classic keep it up one day you can publish them

Oh and just because you can not summon your dream girl infront of you doesn't mean thieves are stopping that super power.
edit on 2-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

No, I am quite certain that I am all of me. Sometimes I think I might be too much me, and wish there were less me. But I am just me, and me is all I will ever be.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
We can't use our other senses, they got us all doped up. One thing I am certain of is that what they are telling us is good is degrading our muscles. They do not us strong for many reasons, no Hercules are allowed to be walking around. Science through the generations has found out why Hercules was strong and eliminated those foods from our diet and gotten us to eat foods that degrade the muscles. Not everyone has possibilities of having very strong muscles for their size, it is a genetic trait. Ever see that tiny woman throw around something you can't budge? The muscles of some people have similarities to monkey muscles with respect to elastic tendencies. Just eat some tenderizer and these muscles break down, along with the heart muscles and veins. Lots of food introduced into our western diet has properties that tenderize muscle. Very old conspiracy here, things we have eaten for thousands of years. Sound a little far fetched, research this and find the truth. A society full of supermen would be uncontrollable. .

top topics

join