It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerian Vampire Cult.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

If you do a little research and forget about political correctness, you'll discover that vampire cults are actually heavily ingrained into our modern civilization. They do go under names, though - they don't come straight out and admit that this is what they are.

Some of these groups have a direct lineage to the Babylonians.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace
reply to post by randyvs

You'd be an even bigger fool to believe in the gods man made up.
These are all legends and stories from before the age of reason. What is disgusting is treating them as anything more. But you don't have to live in any inkling of reality if you don't want to, I suppose.

It's really dismaying to see that people can be so dismissive of mythology and legends. Historical truths, allegories, and philosophy are all wrapped into most legendary and mythological systems and cycles, so it takes diligence, research, and broad familiarity with every mythological system one finds to detect the common threads and thus discern the overarching themes and possible meanings.

What you are saying is akin to one dismissing the existence of molecules because they are too small to see. You may not be able to detect them but more learned people can, and this is the same with mythology, legend, and even gods.

You really should read Hamlet's Mill and get back to us. It is a scholarly work, exhaustively cited and researched by serious academics, and their inevitable conclusion is that your assessment is in fact the opposite of the truth of the matter.
edit on 5-3-2013 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Viruses are 3D vampires.
The supernatural 4D ones are about two inches high and look like Megamind.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

And after looking at "As(c)hera" and her careful demise in eschatology you may understand why catholic, orthodox and some protestant priests (and the likes) pose as WOMEN concerning their robes...

Practical magic in popular rituals - honi soit qui mal y pense.

A

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

There I've read it! All.

You did write this before you took interest in the FL site I suppose?
Because nowadays you seem to consider them to be the heirs of that Sumerian tradition - but they (FL) don't make an appearance here (what I personally appreciate very much...
)

Maybe you should consider to bring them up here or in a new thread if you want the combined brainpower of ATS to help you find out whether they are the real deal or not?
I think here is a research team section where you can advertise such a project and I'm sure you could find some team mates here who would like to waste their time on that.
Could be that you already thought about that.
This theme (FL) drains some of your energy (OK - they are vamps and that's what vamps do...
so that alone should be confirmation in itself or not?) - so I would think this could be a good way to get over them.

You connected here some good points concerning elder gods and blood and humans and dimensions ((for that dimension thing - and your interest in "portals" - you should have a look at the "Hebrew" Tree of Life and the DAATH tradition. Don't use any modern version of the tree. For heaven's sake - pun intended - please NOT AC's. Only the latin version of Athanasius Kircher works for that purpose. If you have a VERY close look you will find a mistake that renders ALL later versions totally useless. The tree (and the whole Quabbalah by the way... ) is no original Hebrew invention. It was a present from an offspring of a much older tradition that the Hebrews still can not open. AK distilled it's system from Hebrew scribes who still fought with it's meaning - but HE made it... )) but you shouldn't forget that the winning party writes the history and so some accounts of real events get a little bit stretched and disfigured into a spitting image of the succeeding victor's realities.
Just consider for a moment that AH had won the war...

Interesting thoughts so far but you don't go the whole way into the lab(yrinth) because you couldn't find the key.

A

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

I sort of predicted the FL questing here, which was written some months before i came across them, concurrent with the distorted Jiroft artifact;

throw in five thousand year old vampires also desperate to recover the tablets and it makes for a great story...

I won't bring them up here though, and probably not at all, as i don't like to disturb people, apart from you... they don't drain me in any way though apart from time spent, quite the opposite.

You could maybe make a thread on what i should find of interest regarding the Tree of Life...???...it's a voluminous subject, of course i've looked at it before but like you say there are many takes on it.

I'll add here the interest of Ninshubur in saving the Mes Tablets for Inanna

NINSHUBUR was the sukkal or second-in-command of the goddess Inanna in Sumerian mythology. Interestingly the name NINSHUBUR can be translated as “The Queen of the East.” This would make NINSHUBUR the deity of the East Gate in the Book of Calling

A sukkal is a kind of spiritual mirror of his or her master.

Invocation of the Eastern Gate

Thee I invoke, Mistress of the Rising Star.
Queen of Magick, of the Mountains of MASHU!
Thee I call forth this day to guard this Most Holy mandal against the Seven Ensnarers, the Seven Liers-In-Wait, the evil
Maskim, the Evil Lords!
Thee I Summon, Queen of the Eastern Ways, that thou mayest protect me from the Eye of Death, and the evil rays of the
ENDUKUGGA and NINDUKUGGA!
Be watchful, Queen of the Eastern Ways, and Remember!
Spirit of the East, Remember

warlockasylum.wordpress.com...

www.matrifocus.com...

Of course you can't really summon the Queen of the Eastern Ways as in the Simon Necronicom.
edit on 9-5-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

OK - I thought mentioning them to be appropriate here because you did hint me here with a link in your answer.
I didn't want to disturb other readers (here!) to much and because of that I called them FL so that no one would right away know who I revered to but you.

Look at it as some advertisement if you want - but you are right - in a way - that I like to stir up some comfy conventions.

If you feel not drained by them and won't bring them up here it's obviously fine with me.
Everyone has an individual threshold of endurance.

I've thought about the thread about the tree that you suggest here to me, I can't deny it.
After reading some terrible "information" around here at ATS.

But there is sooo much they don't know that they shouldn't be disturbed this way - and it's not their fault.
They do their best to their knowledge.
Their biggest mistake instead is to BELIEVE what they READ.

But only finding the difference between AK's and the reformer's versions won't get anyone anywhere (pun intended) and only the newest physical M-theory equates this 11 dimensional model as a modern model.
This is very close to your portal thinking and patterns you are used to.
It was info for you.
They wouldn't know what to make of it.
For you it could be a new step I thought but no hustle...

For what I could tell them there would be no possible "quotes" (but eating the vomit of forerunners is not considered healthy where I come from!) in their part of the world.
They are not used to LOOK for themselves.
This is WHY I only mentioned the DAATH in the Tree and AK.
You won't find the mistake I referred to in any literature I think.
One has to discover it with his/her own eyes. The later "reformers" thought that they CORRECTED a mistake in HIS work what was so OBVIOUS to THEM that they didn't even mention it and then they messed it all up with best intentions in mind.

So only by looking - and not at the literature - you can decide to discard all who came after AK because his work was the model all others used later - to derange and "reform" away the essence of it.

In the (ATS) world the parameters I work with are not known and there could be no discussion.
So no - I won't do such a thread here.

A

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzou

Recall that even Romulus and Remus, the legendary founders of Rome, were supposedly suckled on a she-wolf. This could be interpreted a number of ways, but it's good to note these "coincidences" when they occur for future reference anyway.

Romulus and Remus most strongly coincide with the constellation Gemini being located under Sirius (the dog star) with the Milky Way passing through.

Lets not forget that most 'gods' are associated with celestial bodies and phenomena and are often associated with time (foretelling or as a marker). These events were thought of as first beginning in the celestial realm and manifesting itself thereafter in the material realm.

For example the greenman myths or solar myths like Osiris often told a story which follows the path of the Sun through what is called the procession (see how pentagrams work here) and how those movements marked the beginning of winter or summer after (the Sun) passing through Capricorn (gate of death ruled by Saturn which has very strong connections with many religions) and out of Cancer (gate of birth) to kick of summer.

PS
As for that guy who seems to really hate religions, might I remind them that one of the core beliefs of religion involves light and the study of it.

Funny how light is still at the center of our reality. Those unreasoning beasts (a.k.a. primitives of the hominis family) seem to have taken their understanding of reality to the same end as modern science.

BTW I hope some day we find out WTF ever is on the other side of Planck's Constant. You know . . . photons and quantum theory which has come the completely rational well reasoned theory of superposition . . . . LOL

Modern Science's real argument against God or gods (according to superposition);

There is no God! . . . Except for possibly in one the infinite number of realities/dimensions/multiverses in which God was a possibility. We have no way of knowing whether God was a possibility or not but it is quite clear that there is no such thing. Infinite possibilities and multiverses with the exception of God, that one . . . . that one . . . well . . . Hey did you know religious people are horrible primitives with little capability of reasoning who oppressed others?
edit on 14-5-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Can't believe I missed this on ATS as I am fascinated with Sumerian tablets. Tho late S&F for further reading.

Absolutely fascinating.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Bump for later

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Could the Ahsherah pole been the tree of life in some cultures?
www.bioone.org...-0001-056-04-0315-drower1

Why Are Rags Tied To the Sacred Trees of the Holy Land
edit on 093131p://bSaturday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

knock on wood, herp derp, I'm talking to myself
edit on 093131p://bSaturday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Don't forget this one,,

"And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil"

Cause it's new,
Constalation that is.

a reply to: FriedBabelBroccoli

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The line,

originally posted by: KantzveldtThe galla-demon is a goring ox, a great ghost,
a ghost who always climbs over all the houses. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

reminds me of the 'Devils Footprint' phenomenon. For anybody unfamiliar, wiki.

Great thread.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
actually i thought u meant,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"a ghost who always climbs over all the houses."

a reply to: Monger

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It is important to note that recap isnt fully true. Inanna used her wit and smarts to get them. She did get him drunk but while drunk he said she could have them. When he woke up from the hangover she was gone with ALL of the mes (pronounced 'mays" that he had plus all of her own now totalling over half of the total mes. He did indeed send beings to get them but she told them to go away not once, not twice and not three times but more than that because Inanna kept Enki to his word and thus still owns them to this day.

originally posted by: undo
inanna stole the tablets of destiny, the mes tablets, from enki. she did this, according to the story, by getting him intoxicated on beer. he sent out various powerful beings to retrieve them from her.

i'm seeing a bunch of overlap between the enlil stories vs. the enki stories.
in the story of creation of humans, the 7 pleaides were 7 birth goddesses, who acted as wombs for the creation of humans or something like that. i would have to go review it again.

anyway, any time you see the word MARDUK in a text, you should be immediately suspicious of the information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join