It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something going on with conspiracy forums?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I too have been experiencing timeouts on ATS. Especially the comments section.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

Yeah it went away for a few days but ATS is a tad sluggish while other sites are still down

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
It shut down just as I was trying to comment on this thread
It's back now. Why would someone try to shut down such an interesting site as ATS. The Mods do a good job of monitoring this site, unlike some of the other conspiracy forums.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Simple.
It's a false flag attack by Anonymous.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Yep, numerous "CT" websites have had issues this past week, but also I saw something indicating there's more coming that will bring highlight to the conspiracy theorist community but not sure what it was supposed to mean. Google is your friend.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I DON'T KNOW if this is related or not . . .

anyone else frequently visiting such sites have this experience . . . emails not being received that you send and no undeliverable msg coming back either. Also, not receiving emails that others are sending me--selected drops--not across the board. Mystifying. Don't know if the PTB are dinking with things . . . or not.

Certainly they can.

Should be its own thread. Not only have I been experiencing the email thing I've been seeing it with the cell phones as well. I even changed phones and provider.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

edit on 5-3-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wait for it.

Here come the Drones. ATS Conspiracy Theorists - Duck and Cover.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It is not just CT sites. It is low cost bandwidth services mostly but some other broadband providers having a problem. Lots of hubs showing zeros on the internet traffic report.

www.internettrafficreport.com...

It is not just CT sites but all over the NA web hubs.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by endats01
It is not just CT sites. It is low cost bandwidth services mostly but some other broadband providers having a problem. Lots of hubs showing zeros on the internet traffic report.

Nice try, but not really.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I should have sensationalized the title a bit, seems to gain more acceptance.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Maybe i will just re-title this one "obama is killing all of the CT sites to make guns illegal"

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Let me spell it out for you internet technology awareness deprived individuals. If the North American network is down 11 major hubs at once you are going to have lost packets and lost data giving you time outs. That is the fact of the matter. My reference shows that this is the case in real time.

Router
Response Time (ms)
Packet Loss (%)

anhm7204.exo.com
California (Anaheim)

anguhub14.net.ubc.ca
Canada (Vancouver)

router.firstcls.com
Georgia

atl-datacenter-gw2.capitalinternet.com
Georgia (Atlanta)

border0-e0.oc48-ypsi.hdl.com
Michigan (Ypsilanti)

ac-gw.dandy.net
New Jersey (Atlantic City)

wookie.core.3z.net
Ohio (Cincinnati)

sl-bb21-pen-15-0.sprintlink.net
Pennsylvania (Philadelphia)

core-router.centramedia.net
Texas (Pampa)

er01.asbn.eli.net
Virginia (Ashburn)

core1-sttl.sitespecific.net
Washington (Seattle)

It can not be put in clearer terms for the too lazy to search for the real reason for the problem. The internet is having a problem. What that is is not related to CT sites but the structural hubs of the North American internet. That is the facts as they are not your conspiracy theory BS.

+

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by endats01

That is the facts as they are not your conspiracy theory BS.

Please enlighten me, what exactly was my "conspiracy theory BS"?

Please listen up everybody, he is going to tell the most wonderful BS conspiracy theory, the one that I supposedly made up but was only written about by him.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Nice try but not really in response to my factual report about internet traffic being down. Nice try. Really?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Nice try but not really in response to my factual report about internet traffic being down. Nice try. Really?

Oh what happend to the brand pile of BS that was the conspiracy i never wrote? Still waiting for it.
If you check that site often you will see similar results. If that was the cause MANY MANY MANY MANY more sites would be down right now. Not just a few CT sites.

So you were saying, the conspiracy BS i wrote of, i would like to hear it.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Some user in New York or Chicago are not able to connect 404 error style that does not mean everyone has this problem. Packet loss is why your connection times out. The entire network will eventually process your packets eventually thus shows at nor near 100% but your browser times out when this situation with so many hubs down occurs.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Some user in New York or Chicago are not able to connect 404 error style that does not mean everyone has this problem. Packet loss is why your connection times out. The entire network will eventually process your packets eventually thus shows at nor near 100% but your browser times out when this situation with so many hubs down occurs.

But.... everyone was having this problem and only with the CT sites...

So my BS conspiracy theory where is it? Please post it or admit you made it up in an attempt to humiliate and defame me.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Everyone? Did you take a census vote of ATS? No you did not. Your little world felt under attack because I questioned you. You paranoid conspiracy theorist. As we are all by definition by being on this site. Check that BS at the door this is an adult conversation.

Im hearing a lot of blah blah blah and not that BS conspiracy theory i never wrote, please provide it or admit you made it up.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Please quote my supposed conspiracy theory I sighted as I have no clue what the heck you are whining about here.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join