It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brief diagram of the interconnectedness of Illuminati puppet pop stars in the music industry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thinking about interconnectedness and Crowley...so we know Beyonce's links to Crowley are not only Jay Z's using of his sayings and symbols but also her connection to Tom Petty's daughter who directed her Sweet Dreams video who's sister participated in a Crowley Occult ritual. Then you've got Jay Z and Beyonce performing for Obama who honored the band Led Zeppelin recently whose guitarist Jimmy Page is/was a heavy Crowley follower.

Also, accodring to Adria Petty's website she directed an ad for Target as well which promotes the clothing line of the late Alexander McQueen for that store and Alexander McQueen was heavily occult influenced:

Not to mention the rumors of Bush being related to Crowley and maybe even Candy Crowley who helped Obama in that debate. Also I read somewhere that one of the creative people who worked on the last Batman movie was related to Crowley.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be easier to just not listen to that stuff?

Get back to the roots. Some good old Hank Williams.

Take away their power and never give it a second thought.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Now, here is Rihanna admitting to being a devil worshiper. Now of course the doubters and the naysayers are gonna say she is being sarcastic. But sarcasm is one of the easiest ways to deflect from telling a truth about yourself that you don't want to.

For instance if you are secretly gay, and someone calls you gay. You'd say sarcastically, "Oh, yeah. I'm gay. You sure got me!" And then laugh it off. Same principle applies here.

The interviewer asks her, "Why is your hand over your eye?" And instead of offering a "real" reason, she deflects with sarcasm. I mean if it's not true, if you're not doing it as Illuminati and Satanic symbolism, then why not reveal the real reason? Why not say, "Oh I do it because... so on and so forth"? Instead she guiltily uses sarcasm which anyone with a brain can see through. She says,

*Giggle* Because I'm a devil worshiper! What are you talking about?"

Here's the video. Make up your own mind

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is a great video that my daughter's mother found last night in relation to Nicki Minaj. So many naysayers keep claiming that she's only speaking in metaphor or that we're taking her too literally (much like they say about our assessment of Beyonce's words).

Well here is audio of Nicki talking more about "Roman."

She says, "I asked him to leave, but he can't. He's here for a reason." Metaphor? Hardly. She is admitting that she asked this demonic spirit to leave her body.

"People conjured him up and now he won't leave." What people? Devil worshipers? Illuminati? Demons are conjured. And he won't leave? If he was just a fake persona she could make it "leave."
edit on 2-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: Forgot to add video

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Posted here by request of OP

Hook em horns or Sasha is born?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

They don't know what it means? In the information age? I highly doubt that. They know. They know exactly what they are doing.

These people are POSERS

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What would be the point of a secret society advertising it`s logos? what`s in it for them? are they making money from doing it? are they gaining more power by advertising?
most people don`t know anything about secret societies and would never make a connection between those images and signs and a secret society.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

Thanks, Foobler! I just wanted to get other people posting their videos that they find, instead of me just posting them.

The sad thing is she is on stage basically casting Satan on to everyone in the crowd. When you hold the "devil horns" up with your palm facing you you are inviting Satan in. When you hold them up with your palm facing out or point them at people, you are casting Satan onto them. And look at how the people are eating it all up!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Why do people keep asking the same questions?

It's not "advertising." But the reason they use it? I said it before and I'm sure I'll say it a million more times, they are doing it to get people familiar with the symbolism so when the Illuminati comes to the foreground and leads the way for the Antichrist to assume total power, people won't be as shocked. They'll be used to it. They'll be dumbed down. It's really quite simple if you take the time to think about it.

ETA: Now let's see if your question is genuine and you wanted a genuine answer or if you just posed it to dispute whatever answer I gave and start an argument. Because if you are trying to argue here, I'm not gonna do it. And I'm gonna caution everyone else away from it too. It's not worth the T&C violations trying to convince the unconvinceable.

This thread, like the others, is to spread information to those who are curious or believers. Not to convince naysayers who won't be convinced short of Satan himself appearing. Even then they'd probably dispute it.
edit on 2-3-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Posers or not, they know what the symbolism means. We aren't discussing whether they are posers or not. We were discussing whether if they knew what the meaning of all the symbolism is. In the information age I guarantee they do. They have PR agents and managers and everything else. They know what they are doing.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A few more courtesy of my daughter's mother. She did some great research last night!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Let's not forget NIki Minaj adopted the name Roman by ripping off the name of a famous occult fueld director of a famous occult fuled film as evidenced here: nickiminaj.wikia.com...

It's also curious the occultic and strange band Psychic TV en.wikipedia.org... whose leader is a known occultist en.wikipedia.org... was also obsessed with Roman as evidenced here:

edit on 2-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wonka

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

This "Rain Man" is the same demonic entity referenced by other rappers such as Eminem and Lil Wayne, whom in his song "Got Money" references Rihanna's song "Umbrella" and says "Umbrella, ella ella." Now some could argue that both of them are merely imitating an echo effect. But a curious fact is the "ella ella" sounds a lot like "la elah" or "la ilah" which means "There is no God" in both Hebrew and Arabic, respectively.

Sounds like "ah leah" from Donnie "Iris" Ierace. However no other connections to an underworld plot can be found here.

Dont know what the context of the 'umbrella" was in the Rihanna song but umbrella to play big in the symbology of flight in certain disney 'lite' witchcraft flicks. Nanny McPhee seems to be the latest here though not a disney flick. "Just a spoon full of sugar".

Mary Poppins just reeks with it. Anyone that hasnt seen this in a while. Another is Willy Wonka....check out the mushrooms in context of song....just wow. Vid IS ABOVE as i cant get it to post below.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am going to repost this here, since you never answered me in the other thread,
LazarusTsiyr...

OP---I am completely confused by all of this, I guess. It was always said that evil ~SATAN~ is deceptive, in fact, I believe Christians and the bible say exactly this...Revelation 12:9 in just one example, I know I googled it

SO, how then do you explain the outward symbology of the so called Illuminati, and in your words, Beyonce's openly discussing what you interpret to be a demon entering into her...????

All the arrogance and flamboyance in the realm of SHOW BIZ, where you seem to be able to cite example after example of Demonic Possession, seems to be the wrong showcase for this so called "Great Deceiver" They make videos practically rubbing it all in our faces. AHHH, all the inconsistencies of God, Religion and the Bible; best not to question things in the name of FAITH and all.

Why, if she is literally showing her Demon Self to the entire world in the Superbowl video, she really sucks at this whole thing, and her inner demon deserves to be FIRED. Wouldn't Satan and his Demons be doing a better job of living up to their biblical reputation by doing something, well, you know, a bit sneakier???

Judging by these MULTIPLE threads OP, you got it all figured out and you have practically lifted yourself up as a God, what with none able to question your teachings and all...and so humble too...You're such an inspiration!
("...For the ways that I will, never, ever choose to be...")

I believe the answer is best stated as YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVED. You are clearly watching the right hand, while the left hand is doing the dirty work. If you really want to speak of EVIL, why, let's have a look at ORGANIZED RELIGION, RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE, and the Catholic Church & Christianity in particular...NOW THAT'S SOME EVIL! 100's of millions DEAD in the name of Jesus! Amen!

Three Threads on this garbage??? While the self-proclaimed SEER's and self-righteous pat themselves on the back for their DISCOVERIES??? This is laughable, and the FALLACY of what you are doing continues to elude you--- blinded by your own pride.

edit on 2-3-2013 by odd1out because: Edited for clarification of a few things

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have been beyond flabbergasted by the florid demonic possession threads that you have started here since recently joining. The accompanying videos have been amongst the most amusing content I have ever been fortunate enough to see on the Internet, Chris Morris himself would have struggled to make anything close to this... For that I should thank you.
I have to agree with Astyanax that you work for a music promotion company, as the only remaining excuse that you would have besides this would be that there is some kind of mania at work here. This is not intended as an attack, however when you post so much of this stuff and effectively close off discussion as you do, members will of course draw their own conclusions as is their right.
Perhaps I may have missed this in one of your threads (it is very difficult to read so many pages of what to me seems rabid nonsense), but who do you regard as NOT being possessed by demons within the modern music industry?
And to suggest that Chris Martin is part of some possessed cult thang or whatever, crickey o'riley, get real dude! He and his band are so utterly remarkably bland..... that alone is proof enough that the devil (lol) and demons (why am I even discussing this rubbish?) have had no involvement. Smh
edit on 2-3-2013 by skalla because: Missing word, must be demons

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
People need to understand that energy is collected at these concerts. They're like psychic vampires just lapping up the collective energy that is willingly offered by the fans (fanatics) at these shows. This is why we see so many occult rituals performed on stage. We think it's all just a choreographed show, but they are actual rituals that need the energy from the spectating masses.
Just remember that Hollywood is actually called this because magicians would fashion their magic wands from holly wood.

Regarding the rituals performed on stage, observe:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

I didn't respond because of your condescending tone and your personal attacks, like claiming I've made myself a god. That's blasphemous and I won't even entertain your notion nor your attempt to slander me. Now go find another thread to try and disrupt instead of trolling and stalking me.

ETA: Oh and by the way I do constantly criticize both the Catholic church and organized religions. I've said ad nauseum that there's a big difference between faith in the Scriptures and the Most High, and faith in religions which are rife with false doctrines and paganism that contradict what the Bible teaches.

If you are gonna stalk me, perhaps you should read all of my posts. Not just pick and choose. Deal?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Another interesting video about Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance that was emailed to me

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy
the whole illuminati music thing is conspiracy 101, the conspiracy for crackpots.

people are too stupid to realise that just because there is symbolism doesn't mean it's because they're illuminati

I'm so sick and tired of going on every music video on youtube and reading about the artist is illuminati. I'm talking about artists who are under the underground, people who can't even shift 5,000 units, supposedly they're masterminding with the illuminati

Just stop it.

If you did some real research you would find out that its far more the symbols. They tell you who they are. Take some time to actually look into it.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
The question is do these performers create culture or do they reflect it? Since the most popular searches on the net are ALL related to conspiracy theories (mind control being the most popular) and since these guys are all trying to tap into the popular mindset - it would make sense for them to pick up on what the rest of us mere mortals have been reading about. Makes for more sales....simple as.
edit on 2-3-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

This has been going on longer then the internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join