It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Prophecy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
My prophecy is that we will come to realize that the mystical body of Christ includes all people the whole world over, no matter what they believe, or even how well or how poorly they are living their lives (he took it all).

Not in the gross body or the material body, but at the subtle body level, there is and remains a prototypical man (who was also God who was man in spirit) and who is also the son of God (this applies equally to women of course as human beings). In the subtle body of man is Christ as a body of light, as a light being, light consciousness and light love. This mystical being as a light body is really our spiritual food because it is also our enjoyment and everlasting satisfaction.

We will come to understand that Jesus Christ is our light body spiritual food which is also the food of knowledge and wisdom, and mankind will learn, evermoreso how to eat the mystical body and integrate it (as an evolutionary principal of spiritual growth), while drawing more and more people to the table of the Wedding Feast of Jesus Christ (whether they realize it fully or not).

Once this spiritual principal of an evolutionary Christian mysticism is understood and taken in, then it is the hand of God himself that feeds us, and not merely a priest of the Roman Catholic Church, who's gesture is but a symbol for a greater phenomenon.

Eating spiritually - man will then undergo a transformation, first at the subtle body level, and then eventually, at the gross body level (sanctification), as the growing Bride of the Spirit then offers a wholly non-coercive invitation, that if you are thirsty to freely drink and if hungry, to freely eat let one and all freely come and let all who hear say come along..

And at this turning point, coming now to understand the true meaning behind it, man will lift his head to God and be satisfied eating and drinking with a spiritual mouth, and that's one step ahead of the church and the receipt of the crispy wafer, as the very thing it represents, now freely available to one and all who seek, or who thirst or who are hungry for spiritual sustenance that truly satisfies (as the indivisible Christ-light apportioned outwardly by invitation).

And when that happens when they day arrives at that precise moment, as it is freely given and freely received, mankind will have entered into the messianic age as we come to recognize our calling to be partners with God, hand in hand laying the foundations of heaven on earth, with we his people and he our God (within and without). [See my signature link below for more on this notion].

Oh how the whole of creation groans in travail for this the revelation of the sons and daughters of God! (giggle)

But have we not yet had enough of the "birth pangs", isn't time to be reborn at some point and therefore isn't it an inevitability? (giggles some more)

How can we not get this joke at our own absurdities expense, and turn to God and smile, and laugh and cry and laugh some more, as we come into our TRUE predicament or conundrum which is an inheritance prepared for us from the time before time, even to the very beginning (which we obviously didn't do the work for).

By contrast however, and against this rock of reason, and spirit and truth, and good food! - everything ELSE by compare will appear (and does so) utterly absurd and ridiculous, as we finally get the joke at our own expense at the end of time and history and therefore at the beginning of a New Creation, and a whole new domain of possibility and potential for the human being even in our own present moment experience, to begin with.

A joke at our own expense capable of saving the whole world, already circling in the form of a free invitation.

That's my prophecy!

And oh how it makes me laugh.. and love all the more.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 1-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: i couldn't help it.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I just came to this question. What you say is true but will all choose true love?

Or will some who can't see the harm in some of the things they do willfully continue to justify themselves?

Is it possible that the world could be split, not by war, but by philosophy, where we would choose to live by different laws.

Some would choose to stay plugged into the matrix? Who knows? Just a thought by these opposing views or is the only one outcome, unity?

The way I see it is the only way for those of us who want to live by the pursuit of love should be given land where we can rid ourselves of the inconvenience that money creates. We can just work together and share our resources. All men working for the good of one love. All men pursuing love so that they could use thier human wisdom to enhance our spiritual "life".

If others choose to accept a less structured life would they not be free to do so?

edit on 1-3-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Yes but it's a double bind of hidden humor so it's only a matter of when everyone gets the joke and by the look of some of them it might be a few more lifetimes yet..

Only that the invitation has been sent out - that's all that matters.

It's HILARIOUS, whether they get it right away or not or even if it's too late (at the expense of many many tears of course).

It's a double bind working its way through the system a "conspiracy of Christ" in the middle of everything, and an open invitation to co-create a whole new world.

Some might be left behind never even knowing what happened, at first, sure - but once it starts out, then it (the new paradigm) will have the power to pull everyone and everything and all of history along because there is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come, and was intended for us all along.

Let everyone laugh at themselves and at the absurdity of the world as it is, relative to what it ought to be and really is in truth and life as it is.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

And if you really think about it, the infrastructure is already in place and the opportunity before us never greater. It must be done in the midst of things in other words, not set apart.

Like yeast in the dough (Doh!).

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sacgamer25

The way I see it is the only way for those of us who want to live by the pursuit of love should be given land

That's so FUNNY, from both perspectives whether from within the "reserve" looking out (while working to transform the human being at all levels, everywhere), or in from the outside towards "those Utopian crazy-people who want us all to enter into the next phase of our psycho-spiritual evolution as a species I mean have you seen the state of the world these days my God what can anyone do about that they must be nuts! " either way, it's just not workable, unfortunately, or fortunately I should say (division of sheep from goats).

But if we eat the food and invite other people to eat and share it with them even as unspoken communication, then there it is, right in the midst of things, in the merest of a brief smile and the twinkling of an eye towards a stranger, it's there. We're either eating the food, which is our enjoyment and satisfaction or we're not, but once we learn how, then how can we not radiate the joy of the knowledge of the love of God, and bring that out in others? What are we to do, hide our light under a bushel basket? : )

We are the light of the world, the salt of the earth the apple in God's eye, and in our neighbor's eye, and when our eye (and our purpose) is single in love for God and neighbor as self there again we are filled with light and love, light and love enough to share it and to shine in the house for the benefit of one and all and in seeing your light knowing that whats' done is done in God - that's a present moment experience requiring nothing but the courage, to be ourselves as we truly are, authentic, even authentic in our own inauthenticity! and therefore charming, fearless, even childlike and playfully creative, without a care or concern (as we used to hold and carry very heavily I might add).

Such is the life of the spirit which like the wind blows wherever it will (radically free) and while you cannot see it you can feel its effects, and know it's there.

So it's an age of spirit joined with reason, and therefore something humorous relative to who we used to be or pretended to be and for all the wrong reasons.. lol

So "my prophecy" (really OUR prophecy) is about a spiritual crackup of sorts, and a going insane, as an absolute necessity for the sake of everything that's reasonable, that's worthwhile, and that makes perfect rational sense (thus the humor).

It's an epiphany, an individual and collective facepalm moment.

Doh!

edit on 1-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
bump "My Prophecy" (it's not really "taking" not yet..)

These things take time and more often than not people will immediately write you off as crazy, at least that the safest thing for them to try to do..

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Yes, there IS a communal table, and a meal prepared for us from the beginning, and we each have a place at that table, so long as we're humble and take the lowest chair/seat, in recognition that the last are first and the first last, and thus have the privilege and the great honor of being moved up closer to the head (in the presence of all gathered together) instead of going for the highest chair right away and discovering to our chagrin that it was already reserved for someone else and suffering the indignity of having to move down in the presence of those gathered together - see now that's funny! Provided you "get it" beforehand that is..

Coming together at this table of the Lord is the very essence and substance of the Lord himself, which is not only the food as the mystical light body of the son of God, but the very stuff of life itself (bread of life) and the living water that wells up to eternal life within us, and so there is an eventual consummation, both of the meal and the co-mingling of the spirit of God and of man (the Bride). Not so much sex with God but what sexual union points as a creative principal of new life and new creation (and all new possibility). A demarcation threshold point crossed at the doorway of a heavenly household of the brotherhood of man under the fatherhood of God (the bride analogy words here also).

The house of God is a human house, he build's it with people. And it's a real palace when one considers the multidimensional and spiritual nature of the human being as son of God, brother of Jesus. If we had even the faintest clue what God intends for the human being and has already intended from the very creation of the creation, then we would be utterly agog.

I am the Bride of Christ, and so are you. Once we have partaken, and once we've had a drink of the living water, we out of our hearts give it freely having already overflowed, so it's like one of those champagne pyramids at an all-out wedding. Our cups overflows, with joy. Cheers~!

And once this Bride of the Spirit begins to grow, and the party and the celebration commences, even for just one among us (which it has) then somehow, somewhere and at some level those who are on the outside, with the invitation circling, they will know and do know deep down that there's a celebration going on, and a party of all ages created and prepared for none other than they themselves, and it will drive them mad to think that it's happening without them and so they'll find their way to the door and to the celebratory communal table.

And so as the bride of Christ, I am also your doorman.

Welcome!
[doorman look]

Opens door _/

It was you we've been waiting for all along you see.. because it just wouldn't have been the same without you and you wouldn't even be here to begin with otherwise.

And where any one among us has the courage and the audacity to join the circle of Christ's joy, then at that very moment, we complete our part in the Great Work or Magnum Opus of all Ages and thus usher in the beginning of the messianic age, an age of Grace and of Reason and Spirit conjoined in Humor and Love and Light and New Life and a New Creation.

..just prophesying, for whatever it's worth..

I'm not a false prophet either because I am well aware of my own inauthenticities and not that kind of "new age" nor am I crazy, so as far as I can tell the spirit of prophecy has spoken through me clearly, authentically and without duplicity or a hidden agenda (only that I don't want to be left alone at the party..)

edit on 2-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
> > crickets < <

It's ok, no one needs to reply to prophecy (lol) and it doesn't have to involve any contentious argument or debate and I just really needed to express it - so thank you for reading and for your open minded and open-hearted consideration. Much energy has gone into making it available for consumption for grokking, so I do hope you like it and got something out of this thread.. and if you didn't oh well can't blame me for not trying! LOL

God Bless you Bro/Sis.

In the final analysis we really are one great big family, and here we all still are - so what are we going to do about it, pick up our little ball from the field and go home for no reason, or, play the big game at a whole new level..?

I'll accept the invitation and then re-extend it to you, what else can I do?

But to see it and then refuse to see it (the invitation life poses to us), intentionally, and hiding the epiphany from view (which was a joke at our own expense viewed from a newfound awareness of our true self), well I suppose we could trick ourselves, yet again, into forgetting who and what we really are, but why, once the treasure has been found would a treasure seeker immediately get lost and forget where he found it in the first place? No, you immediately stake a claim and buy up the whole field (just to be on the safe side). What are we so afraid of is the question that springs to my mind here at this point..

Nothing is withheld from those who truly love God, he (as infinitely intelligent spirit of the universe and Christ-mind) shares it all without reservation because it's a limitless love willing to go the distance, maybe even the full circle and that's pretty far and a long way to go for one individual human wrech/sinner (LOL, tears, LOL) but that's just the way it is and had to be if indeed the last are first and the first are last and the greatest among us is the servant of all! Oh that's funny, for those who will..

God Bless (it's happening anyway by virtue of our inclusion),

NAM

edit on 2-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

This is why I left this site some time ago. I was giving wisdom and they wanted to debate religion. So I asked God for another way. Do you see what I do now? I debate them their own logic, using their own logic. Because at some point their logic has to be the same as mine or flawed. If your philosophy turns out to be the same as mine, once we get past religion, than I know we are brothers in love. If your philosophy fails the test than I will show you based on your own reasoning where you have failed to find love.

So as long as I can find the flaw in the reasoning for the individual so that they cannot deny the flaw in their logic they have to come to me. But not rather to me but to the scripture because it is where I got the answer. This is what it means to always make sure to salt your conversation, add a little flavor of love to the conversation. And to keep you humble as to always refer to the source of our answer the Christ.

Giving us the Christ so that we may have an object to worship until we learn to worship love. And then reminding us why he gave us the Christ so that we may share ourselves with others. I allow myself to be poured out for mankind in any way that brings you all or even one of you to know him.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So how did I do? Does it make sense? Is the logic sound?

Sometimes no comment can be a very good thing, in this context meaning that no one found fault in the proposition.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
"Humor is the state - creativity, the (ongoing present moment) action." ~ Adi Da Samraj

"Life is a Mighty Joke. He who knows this can hardly be understood by others. He who does not know it finds himself in a state of delusion. He may ponder over this problem day and night, but will find himself incapable of knowing it. Why? People take life seriously, and God lightly; whereas we must take God seriously, and take life lightly. Then, we know that we always were the same and will ever remain the same.......the Originator of this joke. This knowledge is not acheived by reasoning.
But it is the knowledge of experience."

~ Meher Baba

“God cannot be explained. He cannot be argued about. He cannot be theorized, nor can He be discussed and understood. God can only be lived.

To understand the infinite, eternal Reality is not the GOAL of individualized beings in the illusion of Creation, because the Reality can never be understood; it is to be realized by conscious experience.

Therefore, the GOAL is to realize the Reality and attain the “I am (of) God” state in human form.”

~ Meher Baba – from the book “God Speaks” ('of) added by me

Hmph, those two seem to be in agreement also, although both went on to take themselves too seriously and as a result both paid a heavy price for that error.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So as long as I can find the flaw in the reasoning for the individual so that they cannot deny the flaw in their logic they have to come to me. But not rather to me but to the scripture because it is where I got the answer.

Mathew Mark Luke and John, it can be read in one sitting, and there are two ways to read it, one as that boring church-talk nonsense you never really understood as a kid to begin with, and two, with an open mind and even a curious disposition, open to revelation, which will come if not immediately then later as the information stews. I haven't read it for ages, it had such an impact on me in my reading and re-reading it. Now the logic of Christ-mind is freely available to me and I can access it any time and any place, but yes, that's where it started and it's to there and to him that I must point as the source of my logic and wisdom.

Funny how many would rather hack away at it with extreme contempt prior to investigation, than to actually make the effort to understand it and what all the fuss is about.

Eventually, in regards to my writings and statements there are only two conclusions that may be drawn, the first that I am insane/crazy and therefore need not be taken seriously, the other, a much much more disturbing proposition is that I am not, and that therefore what I'm saying is entirely sane and rational and therefore reasonable, no matter how unreasonably reasonable it may be (according to the limitless love and infinite intelligent of Christ).

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I certainly got some major positive feedback in the content of my dreams last night, so I know it's a very good prophecy with universal application both within the church and without.

Although right now we are just a small candle in a dark world, someday we will see Christ in the eyes and the faces of our fellow man no matter who they are, and even now, today, if we look hard enough and with love (look past their darker nature for the angelic Christ-light within), it's there reflected back to us, sometimes with a certain degree of astonishment I've noticed (lol) because of the incalculable value that it assigns to the heart and soul of a human being.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

~ Mathew 25: 34-40
www.biblegateway.com...

We don't want to consider those on his left (goats separated from the sheep), who failed to do unto the least of these, at least not yet anyway, because the great invitation must circle the whole noosphere first, and there are many who have not yet even had to opportunity to have seen the eyes of Christ and his disposition towards them and who did not understand and who therefore didn't know any better.

The selfish and the greedy will have their reward, and those who look down on the needy and the downtrodden will look up to them some day for their own salvation, and they will shed great tears of sorrow as the loving hand is extended to them in spite of their prior ignorance - and that's FUNNY!

edit on 2-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Although right now we are just a small candle in a dark world, someday we will see Christ in the eyes and the faces of our fellow man no matter who they are,

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Yes the logic is flawless because it point to love. Anything that points to love is flawless, doesn't that make the truth even more absurd?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Oh God it's so funny!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It's a double bind of love in the midst of it all, which has already placed the handcuffs, lovingly (because they are Chinese handcuffs meaning that they pull tighter only the more one struggles against love's reason), on the strong man (from who's house is pilfered everything of value leaving nothing of any value behind), handcuffs which when they are released, are released in the liberation of absolute forgiveness and the joy of spiritual liberation in love and light (awareness). And even if at that point we run and hide again in the absurd subjective prison cell of our own making, saying "I don't know what to do now" or "OMG what do I do NOW?!" or better yet "how did you know?" (when we would find out).

Even after all that, we might then still cry and wine and moan and get depressed, sleeping the whole day away to try to make it (the invitation) go away, but at that point God (spirit of reason and love), yet again, comes along to open the cell door (reasonably) and invite us lovingly and invitingly to - come on out and play and laugh some more, and then in a heap of tears, mostly of hiliarty, but also sorrow too, whereby it may be said that "the more that sorrow and suffering has carved into your being the more joy you can contain" (upon realization or recognition re-cognition in the knowledge of personal experience) - we might just fall down on the ground just outside of our cell in worshipful laughter, and childlike glee, and then ask ourselves just who and what shall I be and become if I am truly already counted (in spite of myself, and the devil within - very funny!) a son of God, and if God is my partner and I his bride, what more might life have in store, at this stage if I can only summon up enough courage to live the liberated and the happy life, even within the framework and context of modern "civilization" or better yet, in spite of it all?

That's real power. Real empowerment. Then off you go hand in hand (without the possibility of any cuffs ever again) with the spirit of the universe to co-create a new life, while seeding the "word" and the life and light and love, everywhere you go, the love of God following you all the days of your life, your cup having once overflown where what can happen once can happen a second time because the mind and heart once it changes shape can never go back to it's original configuration, especially when what's understood and comprehended was never and could never be an imposition upon the mind and heart of man to begin with (a natural state of "already-always" bliss joy and everlasting happiness and satisfaction).

A psalm of David.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul:

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy (love) shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord, for ever.

Psalm 23
King James Version (KJV)

The House of The Lord.

That's my prophecy, that we will all of us, eventually find the door, knock, and be let in, and on entering in, enjoy good food and good company, but unless you've already received the open invitation to the party you might never have known there was one going on to begin with, let alone that the party and the table of the Lord was prepared for you yourself (as you really are) as nothing less than the Bride of Christ himself!

It's hilarious!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yes the logic is flawless because it point to love. Anything that points to love is flawless, doesn't that make the truth even more absurd?

It certainly renders everything else by comparison absurd, before presenting yet another level of absurdity, making of the original joke a joke in a joke that just keeps on getting funnier, once the appropriate breaking point (to reason and logic) has been breached by the light of truth and love's indomitable reasonableness (however apparently unreasonable it may be ie: as a limitless love).

It takes great courage not to to take ourselves and our own life too seriously, while taking God as the spirit of truth and life and love ever more seriously and in the process achieving the humor of true understanding.

It's a nice place to be, there's breathing room, and peace. Sigh. And spacious! It's a whole new domain of freedom for the human being, to re-realize himself in the creation as an intentionally created being, just to have THIS experience - talk about patience! (so the spirit is timeless, always present always fully informed).

What an unfathomable mystery and calling (invitation to participate) we've been given. That 99 percent of people are not aware of this, yet, doesn't matter, because the fundamental reason and logic is now present and making itself manifest (made known) again at the beginning of the new age of Spirit and Reason and of the mystical body of the Spirit and the Bride.

Come on in, let's EAT, DRINK and be merry and joyful together!

Let's come to the table already prepared for none other than we ourselves (our own true self as we really are). Even hobble over crippled and disfigured, to it, if need be.. we'll get straightened out and healed.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

As long as we recognize that we've already won the spiritual lottery of all ages, which by it's very nature is the type of thing that you have to share with everyone in its entirety, and if relative to them you have it all to give why then and only then can you call yourself a person of love because love is all or nothing, there's no half measures about it. Intriguingly, only by sharing it freely as it has been freely received can we truly appropriate it for ourselves, and I guess that's the beauty of it, that it's of incalculable value, but a free invitation and a free gift, even of eternal life since the indivisible light and love remains and is already timeless and spaceless and held in reserve yet withholding nothing for those with the courage and the audacity to receive it, and in receiving give only to receive in turn the whole of it all, and that's the kind of abundance that you cannot help but to give still more from even going the extra mile where the rubber REALLY meets the road and goes places both far and wide.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

bump - it's really a must see segment.

What I am adding to it, to this realization and recognition is the idea that in realizing it, and receiving the whole of it all as our true condition, by doing this, we are both eating and drinking the spiritual food (as an evoutionary process of differentiation and reintegration and growth) and building up and outwardly the mystical body of Christ aka the family of the brotherhood of man, because from that perspective we cannot separate ourselves from nor rise above our fellow man who also in truth shares the same condition with us on the very ground of all being and becoming, so he too is already included and reintegrated by virtue of our own good company and his, ours.

It's an organic and inevitable process once it begins in earnest, which it has or no one would even be able to discuss it to begin with, so it, the process HE (I, YOU), is moved, and is already moving, and that's a wonderful thing, and is the very basis and premise of this prophecy, that upon it's reading it is already being fulfilled in your own eyes and "ears" and mind and heart and soul because it's YOU we've been waiting for all along and it was always you without which the party and joyful celebration just wouldn't be the same.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join