It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Sequester Math: $300 Billion In New Revenues Called 'Spending Cuts'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainOblivious

No would ever really like what would happen when TSHTF. I mean no one. Niether rich nor poor will be spared.
Since the 70's when we went from real tangable monitary system to this fiat (which is funny cause back then Fiat was a known failure in a vehicle form) Ain't that funny? They use words like vehicle know. All these trades are vehicles.
So the Company goes Fiat and got screwed royally. I may have done to much '___' back then, but I never forgot that. I see it now as one really bad Acid trip I am living in with this physical vehicle I'm linging in.
Can't escaape the reality and that is we will come down some day and we will be at the crossroads of "Idiotocracy"
What has become of my beloved America?
I saw the 50's as B&W
The 60's in living color (blood red color)
The 70's the loss of caring for ones country and the ME taking over in most all of Corporations. They got their Boys in and now the are as equal as I. An enitiy of no physical form has, by my own Americans been accepted.
So it is Blade Runner systems of one huge corporation Terrel having the devices of what could soon be called a Skynet sytem which we allow to be our equals.
America "Doomed?" I doubt that. But what will be of Us?

<< 1   >>

join