It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She loves me, she hates me, she loves me, she hates me, she kind of likes me, she loves me, oh wait

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Run buddy. Just run. You can and will find better. She will only continue to torment you.

You will be better off.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Sounds like this one is probably bi-polar to one degree or another.

I know what you are going through here, and its a crying shame. I hear people saying things like " you can do better" when situations come up that bare similarity to this, and all I can say is, that the possibility of you doing better is not nearly as important as the possibility of you wasting your hearts efforts on someone who either refuses, or is incapable of appreciating them, UNLESS you know thats the situation, and you choose to accept it.

If you CHOOSE to be in the situation, knowing truely that your heart is being squandered and for whatever reason you find yourself ok with that, then go ahead and get messed about, and be upset. If shes really worth it to you, to get your heart broken again and again, then stick it out if you want. But dont do it thinking that shes ever going to really appreciate it.

Brotherly comiserations, and kindest regards to yourself.

T.B.

<< 1   >>

join