It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Builders of the Great Pyramid had access to a modern computer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You went the long way around the answer, and stopped short of the destination.

Watch "Secrets in Plain Sight" for much, much more www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The Golden Ratio is also in the measurements of the Great Pyramids!!!!

The ratio that is related to all life on earth.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus
I don't see how this would prove they had modern computers in era when the great pyramid was built. I can go in my backyard and build a pyramid without knowledge of advance mathematics. Isn't it possible to build a small pyramid and scale it up into a giant size? Couldn't the math just be an expression of the form rather than a tool in its design?

yes you can build ANY pyramid in your yard without mathematics, but to build a HUGE pyramid that is aligned with true north to an error within a couple minutes. (In plane surveying I assure you it is VERY hard to achieve even using tools today).

The Pyramids of Gyza is also actually an EIGHT sided pyramid, as shadows can be seen at the equinoxes of the year.

There is some crazy math involved I bet.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Like the Great Pyramid (which I've been inside in 2004) the Bible also produces the value e to four decimal places. The architect of John 1 must have had advanced mathematical understanding just like the architects of the Pyramids. John 1:1 says:

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

If you take the numerical value of each of the Greek letters and the numerical value of the words, and apply them to this formula:

The number of letters x the product of the letters

Divided by

The number of words x the product of the words

You get 2.7183 x 1065, the value of e.
edit on 1-3-2013 by DanUKphd because: Added "divided by"

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
the obvious flaw being your assumption of the size of the missing capstone and weathering of the stones changing dimensions over eons

homa sapien sapien has had the same size brain for 100,000 years

the pyramid is what, 4,000 years old ? that ballpark anyway ?

why would you assume they are ignorant of mathmatics ?

they had the time and manpower to work things out on the spot

want a real revelation ? they did it through trial and error. yup. notice anything wrong with this pyramid ?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There is no proof at all. Think about what you just said..."computers..."

Now that does prove they were more intelligent that you are.... definitely!

Think hard about it.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Proof Builders of the Great Pyramid had access to a modern computer

Proof?

Um...No.

If you're going that direction why not say they had access to computers that are to be made centuries from now?

There were a lot of ancients proficient in math, and creating new areas of math and logic.

Why not give them a fair shake?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Kudos.

Have you considered applying your thinking to the Universal Constants. You may find it fun.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

--------------

Well, Well, Well - Bravo AthlonSavage S & F

So, you think " the builders " of the (GP) Great Pyramid had access to a computer huh...?

Aww, no way - No one would ever believe you AthlonSavage, Unless you could let them see it in a Picture.
Remember, a Picture or it didn't happen...

Actually I'm just poking a little fun at you and making you and everyone else think that I do not agree with you or believe your recent conclusions.

How about a picture? Wouldn't you and everyone else reading on this thread like to see a picture of a computer used in and around the (GP) ???

Well feast your eyes on the picture below, and to help those who cannot see the computer right away, try looking just behind the seated operator's chair.
Aww - Amazing isn't it...'

A good thing to remember when researching and studying the (GP) is this. There has always already someone who has already been there and thought of what you are just now discovering and realizing as a - " must be a Logical Fact " for the (GP). I am just waiting until the rest of story is discovered by others, so that I can then say, oh Yeah? Really? Well I've already discovered that, Glad you are Finally Seeing and Realizing it...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You are on to something, but dump the idea of the ancients having computers. Just follow the maths.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I saw on a history channel type show that the Pyramids have so many occurrences of Pi in the structures that it is a mathematical impossibility that it was all just coincidence.

That's all.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

I will take the value 0.63687 and carry out 10 sequential operations in sequence

Tan, TanH, Tan, Tan, TanH, Tan, Tan, TanH, Tan, Tan

Why? What is your justification for doing this?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I don't believe the conventional explanation for how the pyramids were built.

What made you do the Tan, Tan, TanH repetition in the first place ?

I think it's coincidental, the number isn't Pi, it's 4 orders of magnitude smaller and the digits are not correct.

QV.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
doernenburg.alien.de...

They used a wheel to mark off its base.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
They were indeed very knowledgeable people not sure how they managed to build all these things with almost perfect alignments to the stars and so on, feeling or Intuition perhaps?

Found this to be rather interesting theory regarding the pyramids placement and their relation to celestial mechanics. Not sure how they come up with it, at first it doesn't seem to make any sense but suddenly it does. A lot of assumptions, but so many coincidences fit all too perfectly. It's weird, but if you're into sacred geometry or just like a new take on the pyramids and the universe itself, I'd take a look.

edit on 2/3/2013 by Konoyaro because: video wasn't working

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
No, they didn't use computers , they used their brain. The brain is far more advance than any computer , the pyramids were built by good old fashion human ingenuity , not by aliens, demons, or angels , it was built by us

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Hi i'm terrible at math so most of this eluded me, though interesting none the less. I have always thought of the pyramids as precursors, all be them perfected, forms of "Tesla technology" [ie: the wireless transfer of electricity] powering vast regions of the globe. perhaps, if I'm correct, that's the answer to how they would have powered their forms of technology and computers. although that thought is flawed, due to the need for the pyramids to be there to have power to the computers to design them, the ancients also used a form of battery, perhaps they had banks of those batteries that they would replace/replenish often. interesting post regardless

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Unlikely that they used a modern day computer imo, just ancient mathematical principles and some clever astronomical calculations.
The really odd thing I read was regarding the speed of light, I can believe in the compass N/S positioning, the built in Phi and Fibonacci code, but the speed of light in a vacuum, that's got to be more than coincidence.

Add to that the latitude correlation;

Precise latitude of the centre of the Grand Gallery (inside GP) is
29° 58′ 45.28″ N = 29.9792458° N
The speed of light in vacuum, usually denoted by c, is a universal physical constant important in many areas of physics ( 299,792,458 metres /s ).

and the circumference of the earth – ah the mind boggles.

if one were to accept that the builders of the pyramid did indeed deliberately intend that it should possess a square base circumference of 1 / 43200 of the true (equatorial) circumference of the earth, then based upon the actual dimensions of the stone structure, one could say that the value they placed upon the size of the earth is about 167.672 miles in error.

Is that a fair margin of error in a circumference of 24,901.55 miles ?

I think the great pyramid has more mathematical secrets for us to unlock in the coming years, and only then will we understand its true purpose as a keeper of knowledge.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
its a good point tho

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Wow, that's amazing... but you haven't seen anything yet!

Take a look at this one!

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, The Empire State building.... it is encoded with mathematical constants, just like the pyramid!

All you have to do, is take the known dimensions of the building, and then preform a few COMPLETELY OBVIOUS calculations on the numbers, like so...

The Floor area is: 208,879 square meters....

If we take the square root of the floor area, we get: 457.032822

If we then DIVIDE that by the height of the observatory, we get: 1.22487268829

If we compute the tangent of 1.22487268829 radians, we get: 2.77457304

Now, e is a mathematical constant that works out to roughly 2.7

So there you have it... the builders of the Empire state building encoded complex mathematical formula into it's very dimensions!!!!

What sinister purpose was this done for?

Is the empire building a stargate that uses it's precise location and geometric perfection to communicate with aliens?

What sort of advanced technology did the builders of the Empire State Building have that we don't have today?

Maybe we will never know!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join