It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Budget crisis+False flag=N.W.O.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So I was just thinking about all of the budget crisis/fiscal cliff/, and the fact that obama seems to be in a constant battle against congress, and john boehner, about spending cuts (including the military), and taxes and so on.....A recent thread on ATS eluded to the fact that this is the first time that all 5 of these carriers were in port at the same time. Well this got me thinking, like the other thread stated the time is ripe for a false flag scenario, and they will blame it on the military budget cuts. This will get the country to unite and "pull together" just like after 9/11. Well here comes good ol' obama to save the day! He institutes martial law, they TRY and disarm the american people, and usher us in to the long planned "'New World Order"....It could happen right?
ETA: here is the thread I elude to in the op.www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-2-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
well a false flag would sure put an end to all the budget bickering, i mean what red blooded patriotic america would object to giving the pentagon,DHS etc blank checks in the face of an enemy attack. (cue the music) God blessss america land that I loveeeeee.....

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here's my 0.2. And that's all it will ever be.

Once the dollar crashes, the EU will follow. Under the guise of protecting the world from another financial collapse, they will install a One World Banking system. (Just like the great Depression) That's how they will achieve NWO. And of course, any revolution or civil that erupts will most likely be their doing as well.

Well anyway, this is pure speculation.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Your absolutely right! I love the musical ending too

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Exactly. The EU is already on its last leg, the US would be the proverbial domino that would have to fall to cause further collapse.

new topics

top topics

join