It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO mothership chemtrails the moon!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
apparently there are aliens trying to alter the surface of the mon as they do battle up there or something.

and it is not a "chemtrail" in Earth's sky passing in front of the moon because it is "..too close to the lunar surface steve..."

Seriously???

I suspect that even many chemmie believers will find this pretty nutty - but hey - this is what people are actually believing because of this hoax.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Impressive...
But I think it's in our atmosphere. The curvature of the moon kind of makes the illusion that the "chemtrail" is following the moons curvature., Imo.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It's just regular contrails

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
To huge to be a contrail/chemtrail...certainly something though!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The moon is 2159 Miles in diameter. That object crossed the upper limb in about 10 seconds. So it was going at a rough estimate of 7,000,000 mph...

OR

It was a plane here on earth and nighttime contrail (which is possible in certain weather conditions).

Guess which one I am leaning toward...
edit on 28-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Man you ask the tough questions....

But what if the UFO has the inifinite improbability drive from that documentary about dolphins??

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by abeverage

Man you ask the tough questions....

But what if the UFO has the inifinite improbability drive from that documentary about dolphins??

Then the answer would still be

HAHA...no

That or 42.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
To huge to be a contrail/chemtrail...certainly something though!

How can you see how large it is in the dark? The only part we can see is the part that happens to be in front of the moon. For that matter, I'm not sure what you think "to huge" would be, anyway. A contrail could certainly reach most of the way across the sky.

I'm not saying that the video definitely shows a contrail, but there is no reason why it can't be a contrail, similar to this one:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Never mind whether its a contrail. Why is the jerk such a coward that he narrates it with a computer voice instead of his own. Are we supposed to think Stephen Hawking believes in chemtrails?

top topics

join