It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Cardinal Dies At 92....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The French Bishops' Conference has announced that Cardinal Jean Honoré, who was appointed by Benedict's predecessor John Paul II, died Thursday, hours before the pope was due to leave office. He was 92.

The day the Pope leaves....a Cardinal dies!

Whats next.....?

Cardinal Dies

Cardinal Dies

Tsom87

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
The French Bishops' Conference has announced that Cardinal Jean Honoré, who was appointed by Benedict's predecessor John Paul II, died Thursday, hours before the pope was due to leave office. He was 92.

The day the Pope leaves....a Cardinal dies!

Whats next.....?

Cardinal Dies

Cardinal Dies

Tsom87

What's Next? The announcement of the end of the world.....stay tuned!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

OMG shock horror a 92 year old man dies!!!!!
Must be the Vatican police eh.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I know its not the most shocking news. I am high on religious conspiracies at the moment lol.

Tsom87

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Or did the Pope off him just before he quit?

He kicks ass in the name of the lord

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Mama MIa!

Good OP S&F. I'm not religious, nor Catholic. But I respect all viewpoints. Dan Brown has nothing to offer that is more interesting and secretive than what is being revealed before our own eyes. No offense to Dan Brown, this stuff is interesting.

There has been division in the church about preserving the faith or opening up to liberal beliefs. And, Peter Turkson talking about getting rid of the Westphalian Order and creating a New World Order? I'm speechless, but not too surprised really.

Here's a NY Times article that talks more about the Cardinal Martini's views...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

Cardinal Martini
guess he does like it shaken not stirred.
Sorry just made me chuckle,

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
Dan Brown has nothing to offer that is more interesting and secretive than what is being revealed before our own eyes. No offense to Dan Brown, this stuff is interesting.

True! The Lightning striking the Basilica got me hooked lol. Watched Angles and Demons a couple of nights ago, enjoyed it more this time around than last.

Good Link!

Tsom87

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

A bit on the Cardinal's name. I don't try to read too much into it, but hey I'm curious.

Claudio: means "disabled" in French. Origin is from the name Claudius, the Roman Clan that began ruling in 500 BC. Marcus Aurelius was part of the gang.

Maria: of European origin meaning "beloved". Derived from the male Roman form Marius, which means either the Roman War God Mars or Male.

Martini: Latin Origin means Mars.

The Disabled, Roman War God Mars? Roman War God?

Or Disabled Martini drinker upset by having a girl's middle name?

edit on 28-2-2013 by ibiubu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by TSOM87

why do you do it? how are you providing anything with these posts?

ATS should be ashamed of how this place has become infested with mindless drones who provide nothing, small minded cretins who have nothing of value to say yet still think their opinion is so important we get retarded musings

ontopic - no such thing as coincidences, only the very very dimwitted would ignore these happenings
edit on 28-2-2013 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadpoolPete

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by TSOM87

why do you do it? how are you providing anything with these posts?

ATS should be ashamed of how this place has become infested with mindless drones who provide nothing, small minded cretins who have nothing of value to say yet still think their opinion is so important we get retarded musings

ontopic - no such thing as coincidences, only the very very dimwitted would ignore these happenings
edit on 28-2-2013 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

ontopic - coincidences happen all the time. Only the very very dimwitted would read into these happenings based on a single religion being the correct one and think there is more to it.

And thanks for your "retarded musing" as it added pretty much the same amount of educated reasoning and analysis as the one you called out. While I did not add anything with my post prior....it was not meant to have anything added....people die. If you are a religious zealot who believes that Christianity is the ONLY religion and the Bible is to be interpreted literally, and not as a novel, then you can't be argued with as your point of view is biased. Please come with a better argument than telling someone else their post sucks by creating an even worse post.

new topics

top topics

join