It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC blatantly covers up Michelle Obama's gun ignorance.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So, in what can only be described as "selling out" ABC, one of the bought and paid for MSM propaganda machines operating for the government decided to leave out a small part of a short interview with Mrs. Obama where she said the little girl was killed by some automatic weapons that some kids didn't need.

Nope Michelle, she was killed with a hand gun and you should of known that because you sat with the family at the State of the Union address. Apparently being married to the president qualifies you to launch a campaign against Americans rights even if you are completely ignorant on the subject............

Source, yeah, it's Fox News and I know they are just as big of a fraud as ABC but this is true, look for yourself.

"She was standing out in a park with her friends in a neighborhood blocks away from where my kids grew up, where our house is. She had just taken a chemistry test. And she was caught in the line of fire because some kids had some automatic weapons they didn’t need," she said. "I just don’t want to keep disappointing our kids in this country. I want them to know that we put them first."

However, when the interview aired on "Good Morning America" on Tuesday, viewers heard the first lady said this:

"She was absolutely right. She did everything she was supposed to do. She was standing in a park, with her friends, in a neighborhood blocks away from where my kids grew up, where our house is. And she was caught in the line of fire. I just don’t want to keep disappointing our kids in this country. I want them to know that we put them first." Read more: www.foxnews.com...

I find this troubling, this administration needs to be outed at every chance possible.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

edit on 28-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

ABC is just covering for its next Mid Morning Talk Show Host. Gotta keep her looking smart...

Michelle has something up her sleeve for the remainder of this term. She's gotten bored with her now defunct pet projects of days gone by... She like's the limelight hence her attempt to steal the show at the Oscars during the Best Picture award presentation... She's so desperate it's kind of sad... in a funny way

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
They also keep regurgitating the lie that Sandy Hook was done with an AR.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Manufactured outrage serving two purposes.

1) Stem the embarrassment of calling out Michelle Obama over the Oscar appearance, change the converstaion... keep the subject.
2) FOX's ratings took a helluva nose dive after the elections, so continue advancing the myth of the Liberal media.

ABC, CBS, NBC are Corporate owned, not Democrat owned. Most of the corporations that own those networks are Conservatives and the only they remain moderate is because most Americans are moderate and they want viewers.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

1) Stem the embarrassment of calling out Michelle Obama over the Oscar appearance, change the converstaion... keep the subject.
2) FOX's ratings took a helluva nose dive after the elections, so continue advancing the myth of the Liberal media.

ABC, CBS, NBC are Corporate owned, not Democrat owned. Most of the corporations that own those networks are Conservatives and the only they remain moderate is because most Americans are moderate and they want viewers.

Whats manufactured about the first lady being completely oblivious to the facts of a case she choose to talk about on national tv? What's manufactured about the fact that she doesn't even know the difference between automatic weapons, semi automatic weapons or hand guns when she along with the rest of the administration are engaging in a full on assault of the second Amendment and American's rights?

Whats manufactured about calling a spade a spade? She much like the rest of the gun grabbers ignore statistics and choose to lend themselves to ignorance and sophomoric plays at the general public's morality while parading children on stage during gun grabbing speeches and standing on the graves of dead children while force feeding America draconian gun legislation.

The only thing manufactured are the statistics that show that the majority of Americans agree with Obama because believe me when I say, they do not. Mrs. Obama's ignorance is par for the course for this administration and for the majority of the radical liberals that support it. A dog and pony show composed of pure fiction and propaganda.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

So Mrs. Obama was suggesting that some kids had "automatic weapons"? Wow who supplied them with these weapons? Mebbe it was Eric.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Up is down people!

Down is up!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Helious

So Mrs. Obama was suggesting that some kids had "automatic weapons"? Wow who supplied them with these weapons? Mebbe it was Eric.

If she wanted to advance the current agenda she could have at least used the appropriate liberal jargon and said "some kids had some semi automatic military style assault weapons they didn't need".

They would have edited that out too because the crime happened with a hand gun but at least she would have not come across like she doesn't have a clue. (Which she obviously doesn't)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Does her mistake/ignorance change anything about the gun debate? Does it change anything about the policies that are being attempted to enact? Does it change the fact that she was talking about a girl gunned down? Do you think the words handgun or assault weapon matter to any 'gun grabbers'?

Manufactured outrage.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

FOX would have had a better leg to stand on if they'd been outraged about her continually talking about that girl's death.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

So, you're outraged that Mrs Obama mispoke and was edited, but not about the fact that these idiots needlessly killed a girl with a gun they had no right in possessing. OK, got it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

And what does she care as long as her own detail of secret service with their weapons standing around protecting her...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
reply to post by Helious

So, you're outraged that Mrs Obama mispoke and was edited, but not about the fact that these idiots needlessly killed a girl with a gun they had no right in possessing. OK, got it.

yeah the liberal media establishment should always be in charge of editing Mrs Obama's ill-informed statements lest she show everybody how ignorant she and all the others running the WH are.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Does her mistake/ignorance change anything about the gun debate? Does it change anything about the policies that are being attempted to enact?

Of course it does. The rhetoric used to drum up support for an “assault weapons” ban was inappropriately used in this instance. This crime was committed with a handgun.

Uhhhh, they’re not proposing banning handguns (yet).

Does it change the fact that she was talking about a girl gunned down?

You got me there!

Do you think the words handgun or assault weapon matter to any 'gun grabbers'?

Manufactured outrage.

No, but it matters to people who are on the fence. When people are constantly bombarded with terms like “automatic weapons” and “assault weapons” and “weapons of war” they become brainwashed (propaganda has that effect).

They’re beating it up!!

She had a Freudian slip because SHE’S HEARD IT AS MUCH AS WE HAVE!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Helious

Does her mistake/ignorance change anything about the gun debate? Does it change anything about the policies that are being attempted to enact? Does it change the fact that she was talking about a girl gunned down? Do you think the words handgun or assault weapon matter to any 'gun grabbers'?

Manufactured outrage.

Yet another liberal standing on the grave of a dead child to drum up an auto morality response to justify an unjust and poorly thought out agenda. Almost as poorly thought out as Mrs. Obama's statements about "Automatic weapons".

Yes, I think those words mean an awful lot. After all, they don't call them scary looking rifles that shoot one bullet when you press the trigger, like pretty much all guns, they say, "military style assault weapons" the problem with that is that they are not really military style, are they? Standard issue to military is not an AR-15 is it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Mickey Mouse is a Republican and owns ABC.

Nearly 90 cents of every dollar that Disney has spent on Florida campaigns in this election has gone to Republican candidates or Republican-leaning interest groups, according to the Sentinel's analysis. Republicans control the Governor's Office and Florida Legislature.

The contributions range from hundreds of $500 donations to individual legislators — many issued through company subsidiaries such as Disney Photo Imaging LLC and Magic Kingdom Inc. — to a single, $250,000 check made out to a committee controlled by the Florida Chamber of Commerce.

Dorworth pointed out that he supports legislation to require that companies check an immigration-verification system before hiring workers. Disney opposes the measure.

"People donate because they believe in my political agenda, not so that I will believe in theirs," Dorworth said.

The biggest single beneficiary of Disney's largess has been the Republican Party of Florida. Records show Disney has given the state GOP $650,000 so far. That is about three times as much as the $220,000 it has given the Florida Democratic Party.

Disney is also one of the primary backers of the Florida Chamber of Commerce, the business-lobbying group whose current chairman is a Disney executive. Disney has given $280,000 to chamber-led political committees, which are spending the money on key legislative races.

For example, the "Florida Chamber of Commerce Alliance," which got the $250,000 check from Disney, is now paying for television ads promoting Rep. Scott Plakon, R-Longwood, who is in a close race against Democrat Karen Castor Dentel, a public-school teacher from Maitland.

"Gawrsh!"

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I wouldn't know to be honest.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
reply to post by Helious

Am I outraged? No sir, Michelle Obama doesn't even register on my radar other than to put a face on the idiocy of the current gun grab evidenced by your own post stating that the criminal that I'M SURE didn't buy the gun used to commit that murder legally has any bearing on gun legislation that erodes the rights of law abiding citizens that don't regularly shoot people in the hood.

Got it now?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Mickey Mouse is a Republican and owns ABC.

Mickey is a Democrat, too.

I don’t distinguish between crony capitalist crooks! Do you?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join