It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The anti-christ is a contradiction of the bible, and Jesus / Yahweh are also false gods...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

. . . equivalent of the original name.
The problem with that statement is that there was no "original name".
The angel didn't give a name.
Moses went to Egypt and had an audience with Pharaoh.
Pharaoh was intrigued, being a practitioner of black magic, he wanted to know the name of the entity who gave Moses his power, so he could use it himself.
He was angry because Moses only gave him the non-name that the angel told Moses to give to Pharaoh.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

The problem with that statement is that there was no "original name".
The angel didn't give a name.

According to scripture, he actually spoke to "God". True, "God" didn't give a name, but he gave a title by which to address him - or so the scriptures tell us. Technically, if you really want to dig deep, one of his most original names was Tetragrammaton, which means "Four letter word". However, the term for word was defined as a force of gravity, which reduces it to a "four sided force of gravity".

Do with that what you will...but it appears that at the very bottom of the chest, "God" is defined as a gravitational pyramid. There's a professor, Nassim Haramein, who has given many insightful lectures on the subject. I suspect you've already seen his work, but I advise that you take a deeper look. His demonstrations are truly...well, inspiring. I appreciate a man who focuses more on scientific significance and practicality than worship and dogma.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Believing that Yahweh and Jesus are the same person is heresy of a high order that would exclude you from even being considered a Christian, and would place you to the left of Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons.

You do realize that this is the basis for Christianity don't you? The knowledge that Jesus is God incarnate as outlined in the Old Testament. I don't know any other Christian who thinks that the God of the Old Testament is different from the one of the New Testament but you. So, I think you're the one in the minority, Dewey.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The knowledge that Jesus is God incarnate as outlined in the Old Testament.

I find it a little insulting that you are so willing to classify that belief under the same category as gravity and death - both of which are easily proven. Your beliefs? Not so much.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That's why the Bible is called a mystery. I think the greatest mystery that's going to be revealed is that Jesus is indeed God and the Holy Spirit all wrapped up into one for those who don't believe it. Time will tell.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Meanwhile it'll be too late for all the previous souls who already died, just because your god thought it'd be awesome to reveal such a "mystery" at the end.

Leaving mystery is deception you are keeping people with limited knowledge, and you know what they say:

"Knowledge is power"

So I am not surprised that such power-hunger beings would do such a thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That's why the Bible is called a mystery. I think the greatest mystery that's going to be revealed is that Jesus is indeed God and the Holy Spirit all wrapped up into one for those who don't believe it. Time will tell.

I think the greatest mystery that's going to be revealed is that we are all the godly cells of a bigger godly organism - which means we are deities in our own right. Maybe then we'll seize the power within us and be the change, the future, that we want to see. There's no need to supplicate ourselves to our own imagination when we can be everything that we worship and dream of. Salvation can be our gift to ourselves, no external power needed.

No fate but what we make for ourselves...

edit on 1-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
nm
edit on 1-3-2013 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Meanwhile it'll be too late for all the previous souls who already died, just because your god thought it'd be awesome to reveal such a "mystery" at the end.

All of the souls previous to Jesus will be judged by their direct relationship with God before Jesus came along.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I think the greatest mystery that's going to be revealed is that we are all the godly cells of a bigger godly organism - which means we are deities in our own right. Maybe then we'll seize the power within us and be the change, the future, that we want to see. There's no need to supplicate ourselves to our own imagination when we can be everything that we worship and dream of. Salvation can be our gift to ourselves, no external power needed.

That's the kind of talk that got Satan booted out of heaven.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What got Satan booted out of heaven? Believing in self-empowerment as to not be a slave for another being? Waking up to how most beings are easily manipulated to be subservient to another?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

That's the kind of talk that got Satan booted out of heaven.

For daring to be independent? Daring to imagine being his own master? Is that a punishable offense? That makes "God" look more like an authoritarian than anything else. If he can not stand for any of his creations to exist independently of his will, then he is a tyrant.

And that, I think, entirely justifies my feelings in the matter. I would rather teach myself to fish than forever eat from his hand.

edit on 1-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Satan wanted to take God's throne away from him. He wanted all the power and thought he could be as powerful as God. The problem is, he isn't, but he wants everyone to think he is and he wants everyone to become just like him. This is the problem when you have multiple gods and people wanting to become them or just like them. It leads to a power struggle where everyone but the one true God loses.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So I guess power makes "right" whoever happens to be the "strongest" is who should be worshiped. The law of the jungle, which is strange since nature is supposed to be so "sinful" but I guess he was just talking about humans. He hopes to install guilt within them. By the way, I am not convinced that Jesus Christ and Yahweh are that powerful at all. There are beings more powerful than them....

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

By the way, I am not convinced that Jesus Christ and Yahweh are that powerful at all. There are beings more powerful than them....

See, that's exactly how Satan works on people.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

How is it exactly that Satan works on people? By telling them that no one should be more powerful to override another's free-will?

If God and Jesus need to control and manipulate to get what they want - and to use threats - they obviously are not that powerful.

A real powerful god will be able to do and get whatever he want without the needs for threats/manipulation.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

How is it exactly that Satan works on people? By telling them that no one should be more powerful to override another's free-will?

By telling anyone that they have the ability to over power the will of God that created everything in the first place.

If God and Jesus need to control and manipulate to get what they want - and to use threats - they obviously are not that powerful.

A real powerful god will be able to do and get whatever he want without the needs for threats/manipulation.

Would you prefer that God didn't lay out any rules to warn you, or would you just prefer he let you die without any knowledge of why? He at least allows you the opportunity to make that decision for yourself.

Or maybe you just don't care what he chooses to do with you? I'm sure there are those people out there.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

How about "God" doesn't control people against their will like some sort of puppet.
How about that?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Following God's will is a choice, not a demand. There are actually some us that enjoy it because we see the benefits from it.

God isn't going to control an unbeliever's free will if they don't want to align their will with his.

Why do you think the world is in the state that it's in?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

It is human nature to fight of land, sex, and money. I believe in respecting others free-wills so from my world-view doing such (stealing land, money, or fighting over sexual partners) is wrong.

As for "free-will", it really isn't free-will if he is sending people to hell right?

If someone put a gun to a person's head saying give me your money, would you call that free-will? No, the person is being FORCED to do something against their will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join