It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO over the northern hemisphere of the Sun, the frames from 14 to 16 February 2013.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
STEREO satellite imagery

MOD EDIT: Please review the following -

Starting a New Thread? .....

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 3/4/2013 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamsecret

I've watched the vid 3 times. Where is this giant, huge, UFO supposed to be. I'm not seeing it.

Des

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Here's a video of Cosmic Ray strikes which is what the majority of the artifacts in your video show .

I can see why no effort was put into your thread , its just another video of the same old same old .

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I love UFO vids but people please start posting legit stuff. It's getting to the point where I won't even start to open them anymore. This video was terrible...sorry OP.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
I love UFO vids but people please start posting legit stuff. It's getting to the point where I won't even start to open them anymore. This video was terrible...sorry OP.

I would like to add to your excellent comment. I'm quite frankly, tired of seeing threads such as this one, where a vid is posted with no real comments from the OP. Then, they don't return to answer replies to the thread they started.

I can't help but think, they are too busy digging through Utube for the next vid they will start a new thread with. I'm not saying everyone does it. But, it does appear to be gaining ground here. It's hard to have a discussion with the OP when they post and run...never to return.

May be, they don't like the replies they got....nor lack of flags and stars.

Des

edit on 28-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I think the OP is referring to a black spot top dead centre that appears in a number frames. He could have made some comment though.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I think the OP is referring to a black spot top dead centre that appears in a number frames. He could have made some comment though.

Fun playing guessing games, as to what the OP was seeing/thinking when they posted a thread.

The title would have served them better if it had said.

What do you think this black spot over the sun is.

jmoho...Des

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Fun playing guessing games, as to what the OP was seeing/thinking when they posted a thread.

"I will get thousands of hits on my youtube channel if I post it on ATS."

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Destinyone

"I will get thousands of hits on my youtube channel if I post it on ATS."

So the odds of this being a thought ....are...calculating. Carry the 1....almost certain since there is a chance there was no thought process.
edit on 28-2-2013 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

With no thought process the probabilities are undefined.
Can't divide by zero.

edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
SOHO and youtube - the two best things to happen to ufology.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

With no thought process the probabilities are undefined.
Can't divide by zero.

edit on 2/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)
you can add zeros, multiply by zeros but not divide by zeros. Math is strange.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

This comment is either the sharpest sarcasm, or the most ridiculous statement ever made by a thinking being. The reality of the many, many, MANY SOHO vids on this website, originate on Youtube, posted by people who have actually NO understanding of what they are seeing at any given time. Oh sure, they can tell a CME, or a minor flare when one comes up (because these things are as easily recognised as most Hollywood stars.

But in terms of technical faults, glitches, cosmic ray strikes and so on, they have no bloody clue what so ever. EVERY, and I do mean every one, of the SOHO videos I have seen, have pointed out a mere error as being an Unidentified Flying Object.

First of all , just because a person of limited understanding of the image they are observing, says "I cannot identify this object..." does not mean that "object" ought to be considered as unidentified, at least for the purposes of serious UFOlogy discussion. Surely at a certain level it would be better to consider only things which the entire weight of scientific understanding cannot explain?

Second,for there to be an unidentified object, first there has to be a bloody object, and in these images, there is no object. There is in fact, nothing, but an image artifact.

Also, lets face it, nothing that happens outside the atmosphere of a planet is technically called flying. Flying as an activity requires the object performing it, to be within a resistive medium, like air or gas of some sort.

In summary then, this is all so much tosh.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by draknoir2

This comment is either the sharpest sarcasm, or the most ridiculous statement ever made by a thinking being.

You are correct.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I don't see a giant UFO. I see a rock.

From the title I was expecting to see the starship enterprise.

Oh well, wishful thinking.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I think that is precisely what I was hoping to see. I really find things like this very depressing, especially when they are as common place as drunkards in a tavern.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Try checking out the same time and region with a different wavelength, like the EMI 284 or 195
and you will quickly discover that there is no giant UFO.

There isn't even a tiny UFO.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Do you have anymore videos?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Giant ships near the Sun and others cloaked throughout our solar system are from many ET races....some are Andromedan ships, and they will come here to take some if us who won't ascend to 4th dimensional Earth around August 2013....Read below:

www.andromedacouncil.com...

What about the people who wish to continue to live 3D, third dimensional lives. What about them?

ANSWER: First a point of reference - if people are physically on planet Earth in early January 2014 - they will, most will, at minimum become 4D, fourth dimensional, people. Some will, because of their soul & spirit origin essence, and current level of higher vibration, become 5D, fifth dimensional people. Please keep in mind, the raising of the vibrational frequency of this solar system, including planet Earth, is just part of its destiny, its planned evolution.
Now, as to the approximate fifty percent (50%) (+-5%) of the people who will want to choose to remain 3D and continue to live third dimensional lives: they will have the ability to choose, or not, keep in mind this is all about free will choice, to relocate to an alternative, pristine, virgin 3D world much like Earth was before it became industrialized. This planet is also located in the Milky Way galaxy like planet Earth. As to where it is located - think of this galaxy as a "pinwheel". With this pinwheel laying horizontally on it side, as a reference point, Earth is located at 7:00, on a spiral arm, as you would look at a round clock face. This new 3D world is located at around 10:00 on a clock face on a completely different pinwheel spiral arm. People who choose to travel to this world will be provided with an advanced notice for departure sometime during the Summer 2013, approximately five (5) months before January 2014. Understand, there will be a travel - transition/adjustment - period of about '10-12 years', based on how we currently calculate time. This travel - transition/adjustment - period will be necessary because, keep in mind, all of the people traveling on this biosphere together to their new home world... they will come from all across Earth, from many countries, from all varieties of cultures, languages, mores, beliefs and ways of living. They will need this time to adjust to each other. They will also learn during the this trip what their new world will be like, and what life will be like... on their new home world together.

Me: I also asked him at Youtube, and he told me before the departure date around August 2013, there might be open contact with the Andromedans sometime starting from April-May 2013.....

edit on 5-3-2013 by Menedes567 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

there might be open contact with the Andromedans sometime starting from April-May 2013

And there might not be.
I'm going to go with, there won't be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join