It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo in Stuttgart Tunnel caught on Surveillance cams.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TobyG3
I mean, you DID post nothing but a slowed down version of the original video.

Therefore, one can only deduct that you had some sort of point regarding it being fake.

The point is, he want it to be fake, and will throw any little thing at us about it hoping that it sticks, like most debunkers(bad ones)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

That it's real?

Then again War of the Worlds looked real to me... and that was all CGI... so... just because we can't pin point what it is that might be CGI doesn't mean it isn't.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
alien A: "Jack pot, look.. a whole group of cows with bright lights on them."

alien B: "Let's abduct the biggest one!"

alien A: "holy crap that's not a cow. abandon mission, head through the tunnel!"

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I love this! S&F OP.

This is where the modern human psyche shows its true colors. Whenever we are confronted with anything we consider beyond the realm of possibility, our mind shuts down momentarily, we go into denial, and then begin looking for reasons what we have experienced isn't possible.

I'm not saying that is good or bad. It just is. And I find it a fascinating characteristic of humans to observe. This is one reason my signature is what it is.

Yes, it's obviously a video someone did for shock value, hoping it would go viral. Or an ad campaign of some kind. But what if it had been something more?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Any german can tell you instantly that these videos are fake.

Apart from the fact that you can see that the footage of this "incident" is cgi, the reporter in the second video is simply someone trying to sound german while you hear a very strong accent. sounds pretty french to me.

The CCTV footage in the first video cannot be german either because we never display the time in AM/PM. 03:41 AM is 03:41 and 03:41 PM is 15:31 here.

Also, german emergency services' sirens sound different and they wear other uniforms.

Here some german police cars and ambulances:

pic: german policemen in their new blue uniforms

pic: the old uniforms they are replacing atm

german firefighters

better luck next time, guys

edit on 28-2-2013 by digitaltruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The video was uploaded by PETRONASMotorsports , as Petronas sponsors the Mercedes F1 team my guess is its something to do with that given we're approaching the start of the new motorsport season .
The video says it happened in Stuttgart Germany which is the home of Mercedes-Benz .

They also say an unidentified metal like liquid was found at the scene ....

edit on 28-2-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TobyG3

why would you post a video that has no obvious points of it being fake or show how anything might be fake
To inject into the thread that someone has already made a vid claiming CGI.

You also left no comments regarding it

Claims of CGI fakery on YT..........
^^^^^^^^^ that is my comment regarding it.

Don't get all hooey with me about it!
I'm not - it would be abundantly clear to you if I was.

Your lack of info, and the info you did have is misleading to your stance.
Your opinion is noted, to clarify, I believe that the event did not occur in real-time so what we are watching did not occur in real-time. I am not a computer graphics / CGI expert.

edit on 28-2-2013 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
CGI

the ball of light zooming in the tunnel, watch carefuly, the emited light beams, from the light ball, are actualy "breaking" against the tunnel walls, and somes of the beams are "clipping" into the walls, bad filter editing.

Totaly fake

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

That is more fake than fake, i am really surpriced that some wants proof of this

Everything from the newschannel, reporter, the witness and ofcause the video itself is BAD, the helicopter shot looks like an old videogame.
edit on 28-2-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by digitaltruth

Finally a debunker.

First, why can't it be a french woman with german as her second language doing the broadcast?
This isn't proof. She could be a real german anchorwoman who happens to be french.

Second, if they're not police cars belonging to that locale, then can you possibly provide what city/country they do belong to?

Third, to the other guy, what does mercedes and races or whatever have to do with aliums zappin a truck off the ground? ? ? even if there is a connection with mercedes, youtube poster, and the location.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonyWarp

Hold up, though! You can't see any clipping error of the lights past the walls, like you would on a video game or whatever.

But you do, I agree, see the light abrupt unnaturally as in a clipping error.

NOW, think about it, we have different types of lights. So I imagine Aliums don't necessarily use the same types of lights as us.

If I remember correctly, when Laser light is shone at a wall it acts just like it does in the video.

The clipping issue is WAY too obvious, and would have been an easy fix to make it look more real if this were CGI.

Hm..

I don't agree this is debunked yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

proof!@!? PROOF!@!!@?? you can't handle da PROOF, man! that this video is real

and aliums are tryin to tell us something.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

proof!@!? PROOF!@!!@?? you can't handle da PROOF, man! that this video is real

and aliums are tryin to tell us something.

Yeah.

Cuz it's on youtube and stuff.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Finally a debunker.

First, why can't it be a french woman with german as her second language doing the broadcast?
This isn't proof. She could be a real german anchorwoman who happens to be french.

Second, if they're not police cars belonging to that locale, then can you possibly provide what city/country they do belong to?

Ok first thing: she has a german name and makes so many mistakes that they would never choose her to be on german TV.
Second thing: The text on the lower end of the screen is so badly translated, it looks like they just used google translate for it.
And finally: German Police cars are always green or blue, ambulances and fire engines always red or orange and they all basically sound like the ones in the video.
The video features both actual and retired vehicles and should give you an idea how they look and sound like.
It doesn't matter where exactly they come from, you always see and hear this pattern anywhere in germany.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

GIVE ME BACK MY BELIEF SYSTEM!@!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I love this! S&F OP.

This is where the modern human psyche shows its true colors. Whenever we are confronted with anything we consider beyond the realm of possibility, our mind shuts down momentarily, we go into denial, and then begin looking for reasons what we have experienced isn't possible.

A bit over the top, don't you think?

I'm not getting the sense that anyone's mind has been blown by one more youtube video.

Third, to the other guy, what does mercedes and races or whatever have to do with aliums zappin a truck off the ground? ? ? even if there is a connection with mercedes, youtube poster, and the location.

I don't agree this is debunked yet.

I don't agree this is verified yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Two points: There is no name on the trailer unless that design is indicative of the company. So that makes it hard to pin down and most countries insist on a name on the trailer.

Second, that light in the tunnel seems near-identical to the light in Close encounters of the IV Kind that zips around the over the highway before the army 'copter buzzes the waiting crowd.

And, as mentioned, the broadcasters do not seem to have a actual existence and how can you be a broadcaster unless you do?

Another point: How did this camera crew get out there in time to catch one of the drivers to get his tale?
edit on 28-2-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

I'm not getting the sense that anyone's mind has been blown by one more youtube video.

I don't think so. I think it's a good example of how our minds work. I didn't say anything about anyones mind being blown. I was talking about objectivity going completely out the window for anywhere from a few moments up to permanently depending on the individual. It's not a dig on anyone. Just an observance, in which I include myself. Nothing to get worked up over. I find the human psyche fascinating at times.

edit on 2/28/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
reply to post by draknoir2

I don't think so. I think it's a good example of how our minds work. I didn't say anything about anyones mind being blown. I was talking about objectivity going completely out the window for anywhere from a few moments up to permanently depending on the individual. It's not a dig on anyone. Just an observance, in which I include myself. Nothing to worked up over. I find the human psyche fascinating at times.

I agree - it's a good example of how objectivity goes out the window and the mind shuts down, in some cases.
edit on 28-2-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Sorry to say but that's fake. A semi trailer being lifted up what looks like at least 6 -7 feet up in the air then dropped with no damage. I think not. The graphics look pretty fake to me. As for the ball lightning. I think I've seen this before. But I don't know were. Reminds me of a photon torpedo in Star Trek.

edit on 28-2-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join