It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2011, Cardinal Peter Turkson (a potential for Pope) called for a world government.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

"In his 2011 essay, “Towards Reforming the International Financial and Monetary Systems in the Context of Global Public Authority,” Turkson calls for an end to the Westphalian order and the creation of a world government (“global public authority”)."

Source article

Not only that, it is the duty of every Christian, he says, to support a world government. Sounds to me like if you do not support a world government, you are in violation of church doctrine? Sorry but the only "world government" we are to support is when Jesus comes back and reigns in His Kingdom!

Hmmm, a potential Pope a couple years back calling for a One World Government, thus paving the way for the Antichrist. Say it isn't so? Shocking, right?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmmm you already knew the other thread existed and replied in it

edit on 27-2-2013 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

Aww darnit! Already beaten to it. Should have known to check the search first! Mods please delete!

Yeah I don't understand that. I think I got confused lol
edit on 27-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You posted in the other thread 20 minutes before making this one.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah I saw that myself. I have no idea haha. I think I got confused because I posted this link elsewhere also. Ignore me, it's late and I'm tired haha

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah I saw that myself. I have no idea haha. I think I got confused because I posted this link elsewhere also. Ignore me, it's late and I'm tired haha

are you taking topics/threads from ATS and making them on another site? did you think you were making this thread in the window of the other site?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Jesus wants world government. Too bad I believe in Thor.

top topics

join