It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope frontrunner issues call for a World Government, "Birth of a New Society"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Awesome, 666 will be a great Tattoo on my forehead

edit on 28-2-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodol

false statement...

666 is the number of a man's name

Forehead refers to your thoughts

Deuteronomy 6: 4-8 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes[foreheads, NIV 1984 edition].

Deuteronomy 11:8,18 Therefore you shall keep every commandment that I have commanded you today...18 Therefore you shall lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes [foreheads, NIV 1984 edition]

Exodus 13: 9 (and verse16) And it shall be for a sign unto you upon your hand, and for a memorial before your eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in your mouth: for with a strong hand has the LORD brought you out of Egypt.

God's Mark and Seal is His Law/Commandments....the Beast's mark is ones forehead is a law that is against God's law which will show that ones allegiance is not to the creator but rather to the beast. People will receive the mark if they follow this law (even if they think it is wrong) "in their hand" (i.e by their actions) or whether they follow the law change because they think it is right "forehead...pre-frontal cortex thinking part of the brain)
edit on 28-2-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

“The world situation requires the concerted effort of everyone, a thorough examination of every facet of the problem – social, economic, cultural and spiritual.
The Church, which has long experience in human affairs and has no desire to be involved in the political activities of any nation, ‘seeks but one goal: to carry forward the work of Christ under the lead of the befriending Spirit.
And Christ entered this world to give witness to the truth; to save, not to judge; to serve, not to be served.’” With these words, in the prophetic and always relevant Encyclical Populorum Progressio of 1967, Paul VI outlined in a clear way “the trajectories” of the Church’s close relation with the world.
These trajectories intersect in the profound value of human dignity and the quest for the common good, which make people responsible and free to act according to their highest aspirations.
The economic and financial crisis which the world is going through calls everyone, individuals and peoples, to examine in depth the principles and the cultural and moral values at the basis of social coexistence.
What is more, the crisis engages private actors and competent public authorities on the national, regional and international level in serious reflection on both causes and solutions of a political, economic and technical nature.

well, the plan doesn't sound evil, maybe we should check it out.

more

Just a bit of caution:
Whatever "befriending spirit" this man speaks of is not the Holy Spirit of Our God.

You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. James 4:4

Additionally, there is no "human dignity" and "common good" because men chasing their aspirations chase it with hearts that are continually evil and with hearts that cannot submit to their Creator.

This man is seeking the praise of men, not Almighty God. This man is speaking about a false Jesus Christ.

In a nutshell, man is already condemned. He isn't facing two doors labeled "man of sin" and "man of God". He is already in the "man of sin" room by his very nature. Jesus Christ is the only door before us in that room that we are already in, and it is solely through that door than man is offered an opportunity to be transformed back into the image and likeness of Him.

The plan doesn't sound "evil" to your ears because he speaks in worldly fleshy words which appeal to the world. It appeals to the broad road. But if you knew that he actually is opposing Jesus Christ, would it not make you think? Would it not alert you? Would it not demonstrate that his intentions are far from your best interests? The point that I'm making is that if you truly think that his plan doesn't sound evil, then in your ignorance, he has you over a barrel. Not just you, but all who cannot discern that what he speaks is not of God. It is of the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtticusRye
Does it mean, if you do not support a world government, you are in violation of church doctrine?

That's exactly what it means.

Evil always presents itself as good.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

Originally posted by dodol

false statement...

666 is the number of a man's name

Forehead refers to your thoughts

Deuteronomy 6: 4-8 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes[foreheads, NIV 1984 edition].

Deuteronomy 11:8,18 Therefore you shall keep every commandment that I have commanded you today...18 Therefore you shall lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes [foreheads, NIV 1984 edition]

Exodus 13: 9 (and verse16) And it shall be for a sign unto you upon your hand, and for a memorial before your eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in your mouth: for with a strong hand has the LORD brought you out of Egypt.

God's Mark and Seal is His Law/Commandments....the Beast's mark is ones forehead is a law that is against God's law which will show that ones allegiance is not to the creator but rather to the beast. People will receive the mark if they follow this law (even if they think it is wrong) "in their hand" (i.e by their actions) or whether they follow the law change because they think it is right "forehead...pre-frontal cortex thinking part of the brain)

You have no sense of humor

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

You have no sense of humor

I take the responsibility of being part of the group who are tasked to give light on the End Day deception so that people will not be destroyed but rather find eternal life as a very serious one. Billions of people are going to be deceived (and forever erased from existence) by this and I am meant to helped as many as I can. Having to put up with people who perpetuate falsehood and make light of the topic is no help to any one.

Sorry...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The Catholic church claims that they are above the Bible and have made many changes to get the Catholics to follow their authority.

Wrong. The Catholic Church claims that their authority comes from scripture itself .. from the words of Christ Himself ... Matthew 16:18 ... where Jesus appointed Peter as the head of Christ's church on earth and where Jesus said to Peter .. 'whatever you hold bound on earth is bound in heaven'. In Acts we see Peter starting apostolic succession.

So no .. the Catholic Church doesn't claim they are above the bible.
The Catholic Church claims it gets it's authority from Jesus as shown in the bible.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

“The world situation requires the concerted effort of everyone, a thorough examination of every facet of the problem – social, economic, cultural and spiritual.
The Church, which has long experience in human affairs and has no desire to be involved in the political activities of any nation, ‘seeks but one goal:

Their one goal appears to be: Crawling into the underwear of large numbers of children and participating in secret bank shenanigans. Can somebody remind me again why *anyone* listens to this ^&%$^%$?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And yet the rock is Jesus and the first Bishop of Rome was Linus...not Peter

Opps!

So no .. the Catholic Church doesn't claim they are above the bible.

"The Pope is of great authority and power that he can modify, explain, or interpret even divine laws... The Pope can modify divine law, since his power is not of man, but of God, and he acts as vicegerent of God upon earth." -Lucius Ferraris, Prompta Ribliotheca, "Papa," art. 2, translated.

"The Pope has the power to change times, to abrogate laws, and to dispense with all things, even the precepts of Christ." "The Pope has the authority and often exercised it, to dispense with the command of Christ." Decretal, de Tranlatic Episcop. Cap. (The Pope can modify divine law.) Ferraris' Ecclesiastical Dictionary.

“Sunday is our mark of authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact.” — Catholic Record of London, Ontario, September 1, 1923.

The Papacy is a blasphemous monstrosity that is built on a lie of its religious authority. The people who follow the Pope's authority are deluded on history and scriptural understanding and are enablers of monstrous acts against humanity.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

And yet the rock is Jesus and the first Bishop of Rome was Linus...not Peter

And yet scripture clearly shows Jesus saying that PETER is the rock and that PETER is the first leader of Christ's church .. appointed by Christ Himself.

Right back atchya.

We all get that you have this obsession with hating the Catholic church
but you don't have to go around fabricating things against them.
There are enough real things wrong with the Catholic Church
to keep everyone busy frothing at the mouth ...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I'm catholic or raised a catholic. I think your deluded to the power of the pope, papal authority is almost exclusively restricted to matters of religion.

Your talking about things like how he updated the new order mass liturgy back to its latin roots, coming down hard on dissenting clergy etc

Catholic's don't blindly follow what he says either.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Saw this elsewhere ... the papal frontrunner ....

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AtticusRye

the sole mission of the church is the salvation of souls....That is it. Period.

Earthly affairs are mans problem and the church was not made to address them. Even the example of Christ was one of personal salvation regardless of worldly affairs.

This church is in schism. THIS crap is why I am no longer "catholic"......

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tdk84

Exactly.

I think Benedict was forced out by the infiltrated priests that Vatican 2 brought to the front and center of the church and its doctrine. New age, BS, masked in the Novus ordo mass that blended what was once Catholic traditions with protestant and erased everything truly catholic. The mass desecrations of churches world wide after Vatican 2, the butchering of the prayers and everything about the churches philosophies, everything. All to in an effort to "modernize" the church. Vatican 2 was supposed to simply and exclusively translate the prayers and mass into the native tongues of every nation. It was hijacked and made into a new age orgy of devious priests.

If any one here has never seen a high mass in Latin please do....nothing like it. The respect and state of peace it gives is unequaled by any new form of "Hallelujah /kumbaya" worship...

edit on 28-2-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
This is not so much a comment on the article as it is a comment about Christianity in general. Why do people follow, believe in and do whatever a Pope says they should do? I don't understand how anyone could believe in one man so much that they would be willing to take his every word as gospel. Not that he would, but if the Pope somehow religiously justified sacrificing the first born, would people do it? He's just another man. There's nothing "holy" about any of them. He's not god, not the son of god,.... he's just a fallible man and it bothers me that people give his words so much weight that they would fundamentally change their lives if he commanded it.

If what the article says is true and he does become the next Pope, I would not doubt that millions of Christians around the world would start to work toward that goal without any questions. The Pope said it, so it must be true/best. Not saying every Christian hangs on his every word, but too many do.

Only brainwashed Catholics follow the pope. I am a Christian and I see the pope as just another man, no one special... God loves him no more than he loves me or anyone else.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The Church, which has long experience in human affairs and has no desire to be involved in the political activities of any nation, ‘seeks but one goal: to carry forward the work of Christ under the lead of the befriending Spirit.
And Christ entered this world to give witness to the truth; to save, not to judge; to serve, not to be served.’” With these words, in the prophetic and always relevant Encyclical Populorum Progressio of 1967, Paul VI outlined in a clear way “the trajectories” of the Church’s close relation with the world.
These trajectories intersect in the profound value of human dignity and the quest for the common good, which make people responsible and free to act according to their highest aspirations.
The economic and financial crisis which the world is going through calls everyone, individuals and peoples, to examine in depth the principles and the cultural and moral values at the basis of social coexistence.
What is more, the crisis engages private actors and competent public authorities on the national, regional and international level in serious reflection on both causes and solutions of a political, economic and technical nature.

more

They don't sound/look evil at face value...but once you realize the ONLY method the government uses to provide, protect, or ensure anything is to exploit the people for it then indebt them for the service...and it always does this in the name of "the people"...and people throughout history have continuously bought it...hook line and sinker every time...

The time won't be any different...

It may not start off "totally bad" but it will evolve to it...just the same as every other form of government always has.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman
reply to post by AtticusRye

the sole mission of the church is the salvation of souls....That is it. Period.

Earthly affairs are mans problem and the church was not made to address them. Even the example of Christ was one of personal salvation regardless of worldly affairs.

Unfortunately, the "Church" has always had its hand in early affairs; from Constantinople, through the "Dark Ages", to the secret, nefarious Vatican Bank of today. The Vatican can sense its power and relevance shifting and weakening as more and more generations of people are choosing to follow a different path than their fathers'; more and more people are asking questions, and more people than ever are objectifying what the Church is, instead of just "following along."... IMHO

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
As many of us know, the words under the all seeing eye Novus Ordo Seclorum translates into "New Order of the Ages" .

Now let's take a look at how supportive the religion is of this "movement".
Gold cross worn by John XXIII with eye and triangle

Greek orthodox monastery in Greece

Catholic Church in Poland

George Washington on bended knee under all seeing eye

Another Catholic church in Poland

Masonic triangle and Horus eye in Catholic church

Piazza del Popolo in Rome

Front door of Manila Cathedral in Intramuros

www.whale.to...
There are plenty more references to the all seeing eye by the Catholic church. That was just the tip of the iceberg. All this considered, I would say that they're all in synch with ushering in "Novus Ordo Seclorum."

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynxpilot

Just a FYI, the pope is Catholic. I'm not.

If I'm not mistaken, one of the core beliefs of catholicism is that it is the one and only divinely sanctioned sect of Christianity (yeah we've heard that before). In other words, if I take communion in a Baptist church, I'm only munching on some crackers and sipping grape juice, where in the catholic church, the sacrament is actually the body and blood of Christ.

In fact, the pope dictates nothing to non-catholics. If a new pope dictated that those who didn't support NWO would be damned, then it would get the same response that contraception, divorce, and a multitude of other damning things get here in the states. I'll leave that response (from catholics and non-catholics) to your imagination.

In any event, isn't there supposed to be some link between the catholic church and those who want NWO that has existed for time immemorial??

I noted that as well, so I had to double check the quote to make sure. I'm kind of hoping he was misquoted or it's a type-o. If it isn't I already don't like the mind set of the new Pope.

If he's not misquoted I'd like to know why he think he has any say over other religions even if they share some of the same ideas as cathoilc's?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah
As many of us know, the words under the all seeing eye Novus Ordo Seclorum translates into "New Order of the Ages" .

Now let's take a look at how supportive the religion is of this "movement".
Gold cross worn by John XXIII with eye and triangle

Greek orthodox monastery in Greece

Catholic Church in Poland

George Washington on bended knee under all seeing eye

Another Catholic church in Poland

Masonic triangle and Horus eye in Catholic church

Piazza del Popolo in Rome

Front door of Manila Cathedral in Intramuros

www.whale.to...
There are plenty more references to the all seeing eye by the Catholic church. That was just the tip of the iceberg. All this considered, I would say that they're all in synch with ushering in "Novus Ordo Seclorum."

It's the eye of providence, God's all seeing eye. The triangle surrounding the eye represents the Holy Trinity.

its been a christian symbol for a very long time.

its a bit like the double-headed eagles, too. That is a symbol for the union of two natures in Christ.

They are adopted ancient symbols, Christian or otherwise.
edit on 28-2-2013 by tdk84 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join