It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Being tortured by Exernal Forces* This should go in the grey area but I'm new so ... Please read

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by booki3

Hello there,

I find it sad that you have to go through such horrible things. You need find yourself again, as well as try and find a way to still your thoughts, silence your mind(mediatation or prayer), after all they are your thoughts.

The "unmotivating" tactic is to lower you spiritual energy, which has been clear in your post about feeling sluggish or like an elderly, as well as your losing faith in God. With a lower energy level you become more submissive to them.

A good place, in my opinion, to find some sort of relief, would be at a temple, shrine or church. Spiritual energy is usually stronger in these places. I prefer a temple or shrine, but for you perhaps a church, in reference to God. You may find it easier to take control of your thoughts there.

A question though, can you think of anyone that you really pissed off? From reading your post the actions seem to be of Wicca/Voodoo origin. If that is the case I believe they would recommend, correct me if I'm wrong you carrying some sage or a crystal in your pocket.

Just do not lose faith, especially in yourself, you are stronger than they are believe it or not. They need you because to them you are a platform. You must deny them that platform to carry out such grotesque actions. It is yours and yours only. Take control of your thoughts and most of all your life. You must find yourself.

Please, if you ever feel the need to do something stupid to yourself or another person, please go to a hospital or some place where you could get direct help immediately.

You are stronger than them.
edit on 4-3-2013 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I find it sad that you have to go through such horrible things. You need find yourself again, as well as try and find a way to still your thoughts, silence your mind(mediatation or prayer), after all they are your thoughts.

reply to post by EL1A5

While I agree with primarily everything you state after this, in advising this OP, I have to take exception to this, above, especially in light of the overall point of the OP, which was that the woman is, in her words, suffering attacks from evil beings. In her descriptions, she clearly, and quite graphically,
, describes physical manifestations of what she is experiencing, and describes them in a way specifically to delineate that they are not the responses of her body originating, as physical movements and feelings do, usually, from her brain impulses, whether involving the sympathetic, autonomic nervous system or more direct responses from imput/stimuli.

Rather, she is describing, to the best of her ability, I suppose, what it is to be completely manipulated by exterior, remote controls.

If these physical reactions are remotely induced, obviously, many of her thoughts may very well likely be, as well. And so, just because she "hears" them audibly in her mind, does not at all mean that they are, indeed, her thoughts at all.

Assuming that they are just because they are in her ears, does not mean they originate from her brain, and simply puts you in the category of responders who see her situation as one of probably audible hallicinations as a result of an afflicted mind.... So, though your response to her appears through careful and sympathetic language as less judgemental than those who outright tell her she is displaying schizophrenic symptoms and should seek help from a mental health professional, that statement alone slots her there, and denies the whole idea of introduced voice to skull interference from a remote location via whatever of the many technologies which make this possible, many of which arepatented and proven to be in use.

If this is the case with her, then they are certainly NOT her thoughts, nor is she responsible for them. She is only hearing them, and hearing them does not mean at all they are a product of her brain, or that she is responsible for them, as your words imply. Not understanding this highly important difference is quite monumental both to the interpretation, and addressing of the problem. It is also a response that someone who is beleagered with this problem does not need to hear at all, for the things being heard can be so horrifying that to accept that they are your thoughts could be just what one needed to go over that edge.....

Another poster here said it couldn't be that bad, just go for a run or a walk....displaying totaly ignorance of just how personality shattering a denigrating, constant, insulting voice in your mind which does not originate from your brain nor belong to you can be.....it is a psychological rape of your most private, personal space on a moment by moment basis, making every second of your life a living nightmare there seems to be no escape from.

edit on 4-3-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is some excellent info on this subject. Mark Virkler discovered seven supernatural prayers that remove the legal right of the demonic and usher in healing for the spirit, soul, and body.

SID: But when she prayed for you, she showed you seven very supernatural prayers and you’ve
been praying this over people ever since. What type of results have you gotten?

MARK: We have gotten tremendous results. As I looked at those seven prayers, which I realize
she was detaching the anchors the demons hung on to, and that’s why the demons came out so
easily.

MARK: Yeah. And so she would remove all the legal rights through these first six prayers, and
the seventh prayer was to cast the demon out. And at that point it would come out easily without
any pressure because it’s no longer attached to something within the individual.

SID: And just out of curiosity, when you would pray for normal deliverance, it would be hours
and they would yell and scream, and fight. Do you see much of that now?

MARK: No, no. See that’s over with now because now deliverance is usually maybe two or
three minutes.

LINK

Visiting a psychic or spiritual medium, using a Ouija Board, or buying an amulet, talisman, or crystals that have been assigned a power of some sort such as healing or protection will almost certainly bring demonic activity into your life.

Things that invite demonic spirits

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Demons, just like vacuum cleaner salesmen, will use ANY doorway you leave open.

FACT: you do NOT have to put up with them...

One thing I DO know is that God not only KNOWS what is happening,

He also knows how to make it go whatever it is...

You have my prayers and blessings...

The links below are from Norvel Hayes, who is considered an authority on the subject and he has much experience in successfully dealing with them:

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone

You need to learn from someone who specializes in dealing with them. Norvel Hayes is THE man to learn from if you want to learn HOW to get rid of these things.

How to Cast Out Devils - Norvel Hayes

This first video of Norvel Hayes tells about the miraculous deliverance of a 21 year old guy in Chattanooga, TN. He had totally lost his mind, but after Dr. Hayes ministered by praying for him all night long, his mind was completely restored back to him by the power of God:

How To Make The Devil Leave You Alone

Don't Give The Devil A Choice

Lester Sumrall is well known for his encounter with the "invisible boy"

Cornelio Closa, the disappearing boy

The story of the invisible boy is true. It is a story to which I was intimately related. It is about a young Filipino boy who was tormented by an alien entity for more than a year.

This spirit would cause him to disappear from a classroom at school or from his home. Cornelio’s father would nail the doors and windows shut, but Cornelio did not need natural openings to get in and out of the house.

The parents told me that the whole family would be in the front room of their home and their children would be down on the floor playing. Suddenly, with everybody looking, Cornelio would just disappear. The other children would start coughing and vomiting because of the stench that he would leave behind.

Because of his disappearing from the classroom, the boy’s school teacher had a nervous breakdown and never recuperated sufficiently to teach again. We investigated the whole matter very carefully. We didn’t want the slightest possibility of falsehood or misrepresentation in it, because we made a film of it. It is surely one of the most well-documented cases in our files.

‘No doubt, this is the greatest miracle outside of the Bible, and as great as any miracle in the Bible’. ~ Rev. H. A. Baker:

Lester Sumrall, Alien Entities pages 141-148 Source

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hopethishelps

Okay. You speak of demons/djinn I saw you mention fallen angels. half human half angel. I don't see how you jump the gun on God. You were on the right path, but you over shoot it like everyone else. God is an alien to bro. So. Its not that every alien is an angel, Well they are... but to a god that you a saying exists? no. Not even among their people are such a thing exists. And its among *their people* are completely different cultures. Non of which talk of what you speak of. Even among all the ancient scriptures non speaks of this. Life for us started in Orion. But not the universe. The beings who evolved there had many troubled much like we humans do today. They evolved further and the problems escalated further. They separated into 2 factions. The fallen and the Protectors. The protectors are the benevolent living on the Orion right now. But we are not the only creations of Orion, There are others in this solar system. The others were created are now the coined fallen we speak of.
There are dark forces of Orion here. Such known places are skin walker ranch and various other location associated with the shape-shifting black dogs.

Since they are harboring here, The Pleiades is are here already and want to lure them out. Currently Orion is at war with the Pleiades in the the beatleguies solar system. The nephlim were created by these Pleiades coming and basically raping people. Then they saw the weapon and yeah. Things happen. Some of the nephilem hide in caves. the others well. Were wiped out. They were not invited to house party going on downstairs.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks for the reply. I did get an MRI and they found nothing. I'm looking into TMS which is like the last stitch effort for a scitzophrenic person. My Dr. says he knows where in the brain they are tapping into and think the TMS will help. Yes my Dr. actually believes me. He's treating it like a case of I am being poisoned my external forces.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by booki3

Hint : Try a PET scan

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I believe this is what's happening. This is Technological. What you're dealing with is humans.

*Sigh* technology... There are frequencies that you're body can interpret which makes people's interpretation of the world exact. For example, you're body sends out waves like as if you were in the water and we can interpret those waves as a very specific thing and name those "waves" so we can send them back to you.

Like if you feel pleasure your brain sends out frequencies that mean pleasure and the sensation of pleasure. So there are machines that interpret waves like a radio and radio waves, note how songs are pretty clear on the radio but it may not be exact?

Yea, it's pretty much that simple. You're like a radio and there's a machine that can send out radio waves, in this case, for example, the alpha beta and gamma frequencies or waves sent out by your brain can be interpreted by a machine. As for the reading of your mind, it's like a whisper. Notice that you can hear people talk, notice that there's a consistency of understanding? Yea, its exactly like that. Exactly.

There is proof that the alpha beta and gamma waves that are emitted from your brain can be read by a machine like an MRI or a CAT scan and we can see what images your brain is thinking of, it's simply a matter of looking up what those frequencies are with a database and using something that can send signals exactly like that towards a person.

Your body has a signature and that way they can target you.

This is coming from a "secret" agent. I dont know what the other people wrote in the technology post explaining this "phenomenon" but i can guarantee this is happenning and its truly wrong.

Now, as for defeating them. I can report them to a higher up.

Just think of them as human beings.

They obviously like you or they wouldn't be treating you as a puppet. Just be yourself, bond with them if you like. They like messing with you and if they can figure out how to give the perfect heaven for an adult, lets say, then they can get a prestigious award and award money.

Also know that they are mostly trying to figure out people's psychology too. I mean why do you think they laugh at your jokes and joke with you sometimes.

Remember pleasure is the biggest motivator and deterrent.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
what your experiencing is similar to schizophrenia and targeted individuals who claim they (i as well am one) are being attacked by remote technology. i set up blocking materials on appliances, bed and walls and myself to block any energy they may be using.

Here is a list of things to try.

Weedblock fabric, charcoal mesh screen, space blanket, coal tar soap. charcoal/fiberglass water filters (layer these under and around your bed, on appliances and walls.

dandruff shampoo hot baths, and shampoo on shoulders and neck.

aloe vera lotion mixed with powdered tea leaves and coal tar soap on walls and yourself.

i know how crazy this seems, but these blocks helped me in facilitating mental techniques to push the kinetic (touch/tactile) effects off myself and stop the voices.

there are TI sites talking about how this may be happening. the voices disguise the truth with lies to hide and further trick you. at the core its technology.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sighTechnology

Since you sound like you know:
Who and what for would be doing this? Why?

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I wish it could be as simple as changing the channel on the tv, if the tv was the mind- I would not have to entertain the shenanigans...

You don't have to give them power by acknowledging their presense- it's not their power after all, it is yours.

Hope that helps

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
www.torturedinamerica.org...

UNDERSTANDING THE PROGRAM YOU HAVE BEEN PLACED IN

You are under attack by the U.S. military and ALL of their "assets" (most often for having damaging information about law enforcement misconduct and corruption)

Propaganda against U.S. civilians has been authorized by the N.D.A.A. and is NOW BEING USED AGAINST YOU!
(the "puppets" constantly surrounding you EVERYWHERE YOU NOW GO are U.S. Special Forces, intelligence agents, federal, state and local law enforcement, and community policing participants)

YOU ARE BEING MONITORED 24/7/365. EVERYTHING you say. EVERY MOVEMENT you make. EVERY phone call. EVERY internet/electronic communication and activity. EVERY transaction. EVERY breath you take. All of your habits have been analyzed. EVERYTHING about you is being analyzed. THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOVIE "Eagle Eye" and YOU are the target

Quantum Physics is being used against you in your new "constantly negative environment" (research the term and understand the detrimental health and emotional effects of constantly "absorbing their negative energy")

Intimidation is a primary objective in psychological warfare. Understand this key to their puzzle and recognize this objective. This program is designed to silence and discredit. Do not fall for their clever charade - it is all part of their grandiose show!

You are being FRAMED and subjected to an extraordinary entrapment campaign that is designed to alienate you, enrage you and get you to lash out in any way possible in order to incarcerate or simply REMOVE YOU from society

Everything you've ever been taught to believe about justice, freedom, constitutional/civil and even human rights have now VANISHED. You are a test subject in a classified and extremely intricate maze of psychological warfare (sometimes also accompanied by ongoing, daily physical torture and poisoning through the targeting of directed energy/radiation/acoustical next-generation weaponry designed to break you and eliminate you)

Your new reality is now that of a non-consenting military test subject in a classified program that is controlled at THE HIGHEST levels of our government and military

The damaging information you have about the police, military or intelligence (our government) is deemed to be MUCH MORE IMPORTANT to SILENCE and DISCREDIT than any individual's rights (or even life)

WELCOME TO A POST PATRIOT ACT SOCIETY. Your new reality will now more closely resemble a 1984 Orwellian Police State than any normal existence you've experienced prior to being placed into this program (you have officially been listed as an enemy of the U.S. government and will now be under constant attack by our government - utilizing ALL of their resources to covertly destroy you)

My advise is as follows:

DO NOT ALLOW your new reality to become all-consuming of your time, energy and attention (or you will very soon find yourself destitute and homeless!)

FOCUS YOUR ENERGY on keeping any and all positive relationships in your life intact and try your best to cultivate new ones (this is unfortunately much more difficult than it sounds when being subjected to this ongoing abuse)

FOCUS ON YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS (it is literally your ONLY CHANCE of escape from this program)

DO NOT expect anyone else to understand your situation (or even particularly care) - making every conversation you have center around this abuse (about YOUR problems) will only help to drive people away and assist the perpetrators in further alienating you from any support

Try your best to COMPLETELY IGNORE the perpetrators and instead focus on living an enjoyable life (as much as possible while being subjected to ongoing, daily mental and physical torture)

Once you can manage to navigate your way through the shock of being subjected to this horrific abuse by what will seemingly be by EVERYONE - EVERYWHERE YOU GO and can gain a true understanding and acceptance of your new reality, DOCUMENT YOUR ABUSE! Create a permanent record by Copywriting your written account of the abuse at The Library of Congress. Again, do this at a pace that will not detract from your close relationships or ability to provide an income for yourself and your family

These feats will be EXTREMELY DIFFICULT - but they CAN BE DONE!

Be strong. Be optimistic. Make a conscious effort to be positive. Fully understand the objectives this program is designed to achieve. And be a SURVIVOR OF THE WORST ABUSE OF POWER IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

The bottom-line is...MILITARY INTELLIGENCE CORRUPTION & COVER UPS

THE U.S. MILITARY IS CONDUCTING CLASSIFIED, LONG-TERM TESTING OF RADIATION WEAPONRY ON "UNWITTING" AMERICAN CIVILIANS ACROSS THE COUNTRY.

DOD Directive (not law) 5240.1-R was created and links those targeted for illegal and needless surveillance by Fusion centers, local police, CERTS, Citizens Corps and others (per the Washington Post article "Monitoring America" Dec. 2010) as "unwitting" subjects for war weapons testing by virtually anyone.

Ever heard of State-Sponsored Terrorism? A civilian being under attack by their own country's military? This website describes some of the tactics military intelligence agencies are deploying against their own citizens to silence and discredit them.

www.mireilletorjman.com...

LAWSUITS THAT HAVE GONE THROUGH AGAINST THE GOVT INCLUDING COINTELPRO AND MKULTRA

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Maybe you have some mental illness

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
honey i want to help you so much im going through the same thing this very moment. just so you know honey god is there hes always there....... i can barely stand it anymore, but the evil torture isnt the worst part, its something else from long ago that ive carried around and everyone around me tried to destroy to satisfy there boredom. they were used for there stupidity and isolation. now im just miserable knowing that piece of my past is so close...so close and i cant do anything.

pm me and ill try to explain ill check back to see if youre alright ok i will talk with you ok.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You are being manipulated on a sophisticated level. I found they target me on my left foot. By creating access point upward to brain/organs and using skin to talk.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
They are called Devils or demons. They are fallen angels. They are spiritual beings not like human flesh. They have the ability to possess their targets and torment them. You know why you are able to think? You are part spirit too. These things appear to speak telepathically, but really they are just spirit communicating with spirit. They can talk just like you and me as well, although they have a few more abilities than we do. They can travel interdimensionally between the physical realm and the spiritual realm. They are not from "outer space" per se. They are from the heavenly realms. Good news, you can fight against these guys, but you need to get born again to do that. You need to get saved by Jesus Christ, which means to have his physical spirit living in your body. Get yourself a King James Bible, and start reading it aloud. The devils you are fighting are going to be weak at entry levels, so it shouldn't be too much trouble to get them away if you are willing to follow the instructions. Want to meet Jesus personally? John 14:21 is your starting point. Read and follow those instructions. John 4:24 will give you an introduction on who and want God is. Then you can focus and learn about the heavenlies (spiritual realm) and learn to take down your enemy. Hope this helps. Happy devil slaying.

Former Devout Atheist,

-Joe

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godgunsnglory
They are called Devils or demons. They are fallen angels. They are spiritual beings not like human flesh. They have the ability to possess their targets and torment them. You know why you are able to think? You are part spirit too. These things appear to speak telepathically, but really they are just spirit communicating with spirit. They can talk just like you and me as well, although they have a few more abilities than we do. They can travel interdimensionally between the physical realm and the spiritual realm. They are not from "outer space" per se. They are from the heavenly realms. Good news, you can fight against these guys, but you need to get born again to do that.

Thank you.

Was waiting for someone on ATS to speak on this.

Very scary business not to be slept on.

These are very interesting times for Christians around the world.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: booki3

And I thought it was hell having my ex g/f tapdance thru my dreams, then the dreams of 3 other women, including my wife... You've beaten me, hands down.

And ain't it fun trying to get someone in the medical 'profession' (ha!) to listen to you? Hell- I told my doc about the above crap after she asked me about anything deeply troubling and traumatic after my complaints of blanking out for 10-30 seconds- the last time was driving home, and that took care of driving for me. I let her have the whole wheelbarrow full right then and there. She's probably still thinking the wind whistles between my ears.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
All seeing eye records everything like technology, just fight you war and win and come home as winner.

it is literal war

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join