It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Being tortured by Exernal Forces* This should go in the grey area but I'm new so ... Please read

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am being Tortured by Supernatural/Alien beings/Demons (whatever you want to call them)

I am a 39 year old woman living in Gulf Shores, AL. who's REACHING out for HELP!!!! I mean IMMEDIATE HELP!!! For the past year i have been tortured by "evil beings." I had a bunch of weird experiences happen to me that they created which finally lead up to the "evil beings" revealing themselves to me. I can see them in my mind. They look like real people/humans. What I see I think is just a front for aliens or some evil spirits but who knows maybe there are human beings could be this cruel. They say the main reason for doing this to me is torture. They won't tell me why they chose me. When I ask they write down and hold up their signs that say "because U r U."

They all can READ MY THOUGHTS. They talk to me ALL THE TIME in my head or they hand write to me on signs and hold them up for me to see in my mind! I can hear them as well but not their thoughts. They show me pictures of my life in my mind (one's that i normally wouldn't even think of looking at or remember even!!!! They know EVERYTHING about me; who i dated, my favorite foods -everything. Also, in my mind I see a doll of me that they work on/experiment with etc..

Some how these people/aliens/creatures/demons/whoever have parts of my body. I say that because they can touch me anywhere they want and I can feel it. They also write ON my body. They have toys hooked to my vagina/clitoris and play with me all the time. Well, I shouldn't say "play", it's torture! They get me to "that point" you know and then drop my "testosterone" and my "motivation" level down to nothing or just lower it so I can't (you know) or finish it myself! That doesn't sound that bad but please read on ....

They also claim that they are invisible which I'm not sure I really believe. And from a different universe. They also say that everything they have hooked up in my body is invisible and I could go to the hospital but the Dr.'s wouldn't be able to find anything. I thought of Psychiatry and Neurology but I think it's beyond that. I need someone who believes in this kind of stuff to step up and help me; give me a referral of someone in my area - whatever.

They have levers in my head which control all of my different senses - everything!!!!! I can feel them go up and down in my head somehow when their adjusting something and then I can tell what it is their adjusting when their finished for example motivation. I'll get up and have to walk really really slow. They turn my "taste buds" off to my favorite foods, make me hot or cold, inflict pain on me, make me dizzy etc.... They even gone far enough as to make me brain dead once and brought me back and then one time in psychosis and 3 x's feeling crazy. One day I was laying in bed and they made me feel old (like I was 80 or something) then cute, then like a lady, short, long. They've also made me feel like a man on one side of my face and a lady on the other. They can do anything they want and that's what is SO scary about this. It's like I'm their puppet. They can move every little body part down to the 2nd nuckle up on any of my fingers and toes. Yes, it's as detailed as that.

I haven't told a soul about this because they keep threatening me that they'll kill me or make me I mean I actually feel the levers go up and down changing my seritonin, testosterone, motivation, adrenalin levels and much much more!! I feel like I'm in HELL. They make me clean all the time and if I don't they will threaten to torture me.

And believe it or not there are actual days that are good that I have with them. For example they will put my hand up to my mouth like a microphone and I'll lipsink into it and they dance me around. I've laughed at their jokes and they've laughed at mine. Which brings me to the point of there being a need for balance. Because there's no "good" without "evil" and no "evil" without "good" so it's bitter sweet but MUCH MUCH more bitter than sweet trust me.

I pray to God all of the time and they say "he is not coming and that he's not real" but I still have hope. I have to. God IS my only hope at this point. I know some of you are thinking yeah, take another pill or another puff or another shot or whatever. Well, what I say to you is I've been doing research and this is possible via aliens or our own government and also found other people going through the same thing but just not exactly.

I'm really scared because now they may have control of my boyfriend as well in the same way but i don't think to the same extent as myself. I think this because the "evil beings" will say he's going to do something and he will, right then and there. And he does the same types of movements as me without even thinking about it.

They all can read my mind so they know I am writing this right now so if something happens to me, please take this post and give it to a news reporter and have them put this story on the news so EVERYONE hears about it because I want the other people going through this to know that they are not alone. Boy, did I feel alone before I started researching. I just wish I started earlier.

I can't stress enough that THIS IS REAL AND I AM SCARED AND NEED ALL OF THE HELP I CAN GET!!!!!!!!! Please, if you read this post, please tell everyone you know and post it anywhere and everywhere you want. I want as many people to see this as possible. I don't understand why God isn't helping or doesn't know about "them" yet but God works in mysterious ways so who knows ..... I can only hope and keep praying. This is something VERY VERY ADVANCED. The toys that are in me I talked about earlier are very very advanced. There is SO MUCH MORE I could write but I will let you ask the questions if you want and I'll do my best to answer them . I am in real trouble here.

I am reaching out here to see if anyone else in this world is going through the same thing or has heard of ANYTHING at all like this. If so or if your a psychic, a medium, study paranormal and/or super natural beings and/or aliens, a priest or a scientist with interest, please get back to me. Or, if you just want to show me some support, please reply to this post. This is serious, I am not lying - please help - anyone!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by booki3

This forum is strictly for introductions. You need to get 20 comments under your belt before you can post your own topic. I'd say copy and paste this into like your notepad app or MS word or something like that so you can repost it when you meet the site's requirements. I have a feeling this thread will be deleted by a mod and I don't want you to have lost this entire thing you typed up.

Welcome to the site. Please make sure you check out these threads:

FAQ

Rules and Guidelines

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by booki3

That is a lot to take in....

edit on 27-2-2013 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by booki3

ok

this is ATS, so dont take my answer in the wrong way

ever thought that you created these characters....and they only exist to you?
just saying...your brain can build them...compressed centres/areas of emotion and thought in the brain

if your brains like a computer
then, they are like the paperclip app on windows (that papreclip that says "can i help you")

your brain is amazing...you control it....so go jogging/swimming

although... your story entrigues me because of the timing

peace
edit on 27-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
tell this to a doctor. You are either a troll or schizophrenic

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Hi,

I think you should go to a hospital and tell them what you just told us. Even print it and bring it with you which might be easier. I think it is likely that something in your brain is making you experience these situations. It could be a mental disorder or it could be a tumor of some kind. But you need and deserve help.

Please don't take my suggestion of going to a hospital as brushing off you or your experiences. What is happening to you is real to you regardless of the cause. It is also not your fault. I really believe that a hospital would be able to help you and do so pretty immediately. If I am wrong and they are not able to help you --you won't be any worse off than you already are.

Best Wishes.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by booki3

you should get into politics.

all kiding aside, have you come across this yet.

also, the real jesus (we should call him Immanuel) was sent here to free humanity from these controllers.
you obviously have a set of nasty ones, my own were generally freindly and i was able to work things out with them.
anyway, look into the nag hammadi codices as the gnostics who wrote them were well aware that the christian religion was an attempt to usurp his crown.

i hope you can find your peace,

also ... be aware that this topic aggravates the skeptics on this site!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Everything irritates the skeptics and naysayers on this site.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by booki3

What kind of help do you think you'll get from posting this here.....

Welcome to the ATS introduction forum...guess you already told us a LOT about you.

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I can't stress enough that you see a doctor to rule out any physical problem that may be responsible. Why keep suffering when you don't have to???? Hello and welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.Here's a thought which may help you,if you genuinely feel that you have a life that is interfered with,on a daily basis,by a mysterious faction/individuals:There are millions upon millions of people every day, having very hard lives,just in a normal way,without any "external interference".Only advice i can give you,whatever you are as a matter of fact experiencing-find the good in every day-and then Fixate on that.Even things like a roof over your head and something to fill your tummy,electricity and running water,access to adequate medical care- those things are Not a given,for many millions,maybe billions all over the world.Not implying that you're ungrateful for the good in your life-just saying:fixate on the good,try and disregard the rest.Dont give these interferences you speak of,so much energy by fixating on them.Try and tell yourself(no matter how bizarre you experience the event to be):" Oh so what-these things happen!" Because strange things DO happen to folks,and with some individuals,often.There's a thread on this site that bears testament to that,its a thread on paranormal happenings,and its bn running for a year now.Just dont Concentrate on your weird happenings so much-concentrate on things that bring you upliftment,fun,a sense of belonging,normal mundane things.Make a conscious effort to connect with nature,with animals.Grow a veggie garden-always a good idea.Go walk around flea markets,a stroll around town,or the park/beach.Bake something decadent+pig out.Volunteer at an animal shelter.Keep your mind occupied and firmly in the moment.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hello there, so sorry to hear you're going through all that horror. i have been through it also and I know it must be difficult to believe for most people. You can overcome it, I promise you. Please check out www.demonbuster.com and take your time to read through and follow the processes they outline. Please let me know how you're doing as time goes by, I understand what you're going through because I have experienced something similar.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This sounds like a typical description of experiences related to schizophrenia. I've met schizophrenic people and they tend to have all kinds of wild beliefs... I once met a guy who thought he was a robot.
You should talk to a psychiatrist (and no, I'm not one of these alien/demon things trying to confuse you).
edit on 28-2-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
reply to post by booki3

This forum is strictly for introductions. You need to get 20 comments under your belt before you can post your own topic. I'd say copy and paste this into like your notepad app or MS word or something like that so you can repost it when you meet the site's requirements. I have a feeling this thread will be deleted by a mod and I don't want you to have lost this entire thing you typed up.

Welcome to the site. Please make sure you check out these threads:

FAQ

Rules and Guidelines

Thank you

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
This sounds like a typical description of experiences related to schizophrenia. I've met schizophrenic people and they tend to have all kinds of wild beliefs... I once met a guy who thought he was a robot.
You should talk to a psychiatrist (and no, I'm not one of these alien/demon things trying to confuse you).
edit on 28-2-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

I'm NOT schizophrenic! ya dig

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GraceBella
Hello there, so sorry to hear you're going through all that horror. i have been through it also and I know it must be difficult to believe for most people. You can overcome it, I promise you. Please check out www.demonbuster.com and take your time to read through and follow the processes they outline. Please let me know how you're doing as time goes by, I understand what you're going through because I have experienced something similar.

Thanks for the reply

I thought I'd never hear those words. I thought I was like 1 in a million. Please tell me about your experience if you don't mind. I'm sorry you had to go through it too. Thanks for the link. I will check it out now and I will come back and give you an update.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
Welcome to ATS.Here's a thought which may help you,if you genuinely feel that you have a life that is interfered with,on a daily basis,by a mysterious faction/individuals:There are millions upon millions of people every day, having very hard lives,just in a normal way,without any "external interference".Only advice i can give you,whatever you are as a matter of fact experiencing-find the good in every day-and then Fixate on that.Even things like a roof over your head and something to fill your tummy,electricity and running water,access to adequate medical care- those things are Not a given,for many millions,maybe billions all over the world.Not implying that you're ungrateful for the good in your life-just saying:fixate on the good,try and disregard the rest.Dont give these interferences you speak of,so much energy by fixating on them.Try and tell yourself(no matter how bizarre you experience the event to be):" Oh so what-these things happen!" Because strange things DO happen to folks,and with some individuals,often.There's a thread on this site that bears testament to that,its a thread on paranormal happenings,and its bn running for a year now.Just dont Concentrate on your weird happenings so much-concentrate on things that bring you upliftment,fun,a sense of belonging,normal mundane things.Make a conscious effort to connect with nature,with animals.Grow a veggie garden-always a good idea.Go walk around flea markets,a stroll around town,or the park/beach.Bake something decadent+pig out.Volunteer at an animal shelter.Keep your mind occupied and firmly in the moment.

Thank you for your reply. I'll try anything.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I can't stress enough that you see a doctor to rule out any physical problem that may be responsible. Why keep suffering when you don't have to???? Hello and welcome to ATS!

Actually the thread that I started here was something that I posted on Blogger 6 months ago. I was desperate, tweeted it and everything. Anyway here is an update. I went to see a NeuroScience and Pain Dr. and he believes that there are external forces that are controlling me and he's treating me like I am poisoned. I know what your thinking is that I'm Psyzo (spelling??) I'm not. I assure you.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by booki3

ok

this is ATS, so dont take my answer in the wrong way

ever thought that you created these characters....and they only exist to you?
just saying...your brain can build them...compressed centres/areas of emotion and thought in the brain

if your brains like a computer
then, they are like the paperclip app on windows (that papreclip that says "can i help you")

your brain is amazing...you control it....so go jogging/swimming

although... your story entrigues me because of the timing

peace
edit on 27-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

timing? Can you elaborate?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

I did get an MRI which came out normal. These beings say that everything they put into my body is invisible so no Dr. or hospital can help me. I wonder if there was a certain lighting I could get under where they could see what's in my body because I can feel the stuff myself?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join