It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ship has finally come in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I knew deep in my heart that if I just prayed and believed hard enough that I would eventually have a financial wind fall. I just received the email that confirms this belief. I am so overjoyed I am beside myself! The email is below.

U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is "Neal S. Wolin". I am the Deputy Secretary and Acting Secretary of the Department of the Treasury under the U.S Department of the Treasury. The executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. However, by virtue of my position as the Acting Secretary of the Treasury, I have irrevocably instructed the Federal Reserve Board to approve your fund release via issuance of a CERTIFIED CHECK drawn on the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK, which is the authourized bank for your fund release.

However, as a former Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy Counsel to the President for Economic Policy, I wish to state categorically that a CERTIFIED CHECK of $6,500,000.00 USD drawn on the Federal Reserve Bank of New York will be issued and sent to you via the US Postal Service at no cost to you. Every and all cost associated with the delivery of the CHECK has been pre-paid by the U.S Government. The only cost associated with your fund release is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate", which is estimated to the value of $150.00 USD. The "Fund Clearance Certificate" is required in accordance with the U.S Monetary Policy; and it is the ONLY expenses you will incurr before the CHECK will be sent to your mailing address. Hence, you are advised to send the $150.00 USD via Western Union money transfer to "MR. CURTIS DANIELS" who is the nominated receiver for the $150.00 USD. The wiring deta!
ils is stated below:

PAY THROUGH:
MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL CASH TRANSFER
Receiver: CURTIS DANIELS
Receiver's Location: California USA
Test Question: Color
Answer: Blue
Amount: $150.00 USD

You can get more facts about the U.S. Department of the Treasury on this link www.treasury.gov...

Please get back to me with a quick confirmation of your mailing addresss and the payment details for the $150.00 USD.

Yeah, I know.
But I really did win a one hundred dollar Cabelas gift card from the local radio station.
And I have a set of darts coming from Marlboro.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I get a lot of these phish scam spams. I sometimes even mess with them to waste their time and have fun.
That's the game and it's called scambaiting. Just look at the linked site. It's called 419 eater and it's hilarious! Have fun, be careful

edit on 2/27/13 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I know it`s just a scam but send him an E-mail reply and tell him to just deduct the $150.00 from the $6500.00 and send you a check for $6350.00.

edit on 27-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Weird are you sure one of your relatives don't work in this department??? Ya know maybe that one uncle you never knew who is going to send you his inheritance because he has no other family?? Maybe he lives in Nigeria?? Oh yeah, I got loads of stuff coming from Marlboro, they never let me down when it comes to free gifts!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I had received a similar e-mail some months ago. I sent a reply stating that they had my permission to draw any funds necessary to accommodate the transfer directly to my account, and to be sure and draw themselves a tip of $1,000.00. Of coarse my response was returned due to unknown address!

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

lol. if you send him $300, maybe you will really score big when he sends out your $13,000,000,000.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Congratz....

I won too...already opened 26 new credit cards against my winnings.....

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
LOL. I'm a bazillionaire just from the country of Zimbabwe. They have so many oligarchs there. Well, have fun with your money and enjoy the yacht life. Don't spend all your money in one ruined hole of a wall place.

Baron Waltfriederman

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

I am always entering Marlboro's contests. I haven't won big, but something is always en route to me from their warehouse. Canon Powershot SX130IS, Sunglasses, music cards, and when they had the miles on the packs, I used to send in five thousand miles a week because I volunteered to pick up trash on the highway and saved the Marlboro packs I found. I got sleeping bags, tents, backpacks, cameras, camp stoves, cook kits, rain gear, jackets, a very nice acoustic guitar, and much other stuff I cannot even remember right now.

So who else is getting in on the freebie band wagon and what are you getting?
edit on 2-27-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for spelling.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I got a Zippo Blue lighter once. That was quite handy because for a time I collected lighters.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4

I get a lot of these phish scam spams. I sometimes even mess with them to waste their time and have fun.
That's the game and it's called scambaiting. Just look at the linked site. It's called 419 eater and it's hilarious! Have fun, be careful

edit on 2/27/13 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

LMFAO

The evil attorney returns to paradise trilogy is Awesome!!!!!!
Ive always just ignored these emails but in future I may to have to respond and mess with em a bit

Is there any danger on my side?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by jheated5

I am always entering Marlboro's contests. I haven't won big, but something is always en route to me from their warehouse. Canon Powershot SX130IS, Sunglasses, music cards, and when they had the miles on the packs, I used to send in five thousand miles a week because I volunteered to pick up trash on the highway and saved the Marlboro packs I found. I got sleeping bags, tents, backpacks, cameras, camp stoves, cook kits, rain gear, jackets, a very nice acoustic guitar, and much other stuff I cannot even remember right now.

So who else is getting in on the freebie band wagon and what are you getting?
edit on 2-27-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for spelling.

I use to do the marlboro thing but i haven`t done it in a long time like 15 years
i got some sleeping bags, a dart board and a poker table. i think the only thing I still have after 15 years is the poker table and i`ve never used it

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I forgot to mention that in December I won the free tool giveaway from lumberjack tools. lumberjack tools giveaway Every month they give one away.

You use these to make rustic furniture out of lodge pole pine or cedar poles. I need to contact the Forest Service and see when I can harvest lodge pole pine in my area and what the permits cost.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I once won a goldfish at a funfair if that counts?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

A star for your gold fish. I caught an octopus once when I was about eleven and lived on Okinawa.

top topics

join