It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Mount Sinai Fenced off with armed guards?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

From what I know, it is Ron Wyatt who claims he found biblical Mt. Sinai and artifacts around it but not many people believe him however if this is so then why is the area around the biblical mt. Sinai fenced off?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
just in case jebus shows up

go back jebus its a TRAP!

edit on 27-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sneaglebob12

IF that location was proven beyond a reasonable doubt... it would likely start wars

Mt.Sinai being the center piece of All Abrahamic religions... none of whom can agree on anything

The government is trying to prevent it from becoming another Kaaba In my humble opinion

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The sign tells you why:
Archaeological site.
edit on 2/27/2013 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
its a plot to controll history...they find alien stuff involved,so they take everything like that to area 51 like fascility...much left burried under Iraqi sand after the flood,etc...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I know but it seems that people don't really believe ron wyatt (although I do) or some other guy who possibly came up with the idea that this is the site of the exodus

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
The sign tells you why:
Archaeological site.
edit on 2/27/2013 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

A sign from God, ah, I mean, government. The archeological site gives the experts time to find the pieces of the smashed tablets, don't you know. (and those two guys with bee colonies on their face aren't much of a deterrent if the hoardes want to rush the place and march around it over and over and over and over again)
edit on 27-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Islamist extremists will destroy anything that doesn't fit their world view. We have many examples of this. Google it. They are not nice people. They are destroying history as they see fit.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker
Islamist extremists will destroy anything that doesn't fit their world view. We have many examples of this. Google it. They are not nice people. They are destroying history as they see fit.

That is exactly why the site is guarded and restricted , because of the danger of destruction by Islamic fundamentalists.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There has already been an altar and engravings found by Ron along time ago im sorry i havent a clue how to take things of youtube etc yet and i dont think i ever will lol my excuse is im old and a granny but heck i'll leave that to you young un's
oh yes and im new to this

Granny Amanda

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
also you can't have christians sneaking in and planting melba toasts in the shape of the virgin Mary trying to "prove" christianity is true

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I need help from anyone who can provide this information if possible.. I have made an incredible discovery relating to Mt Sinai... but I need to use this info I have to try to figure out what exactly happened in history. Does anyone know of ANY different accounts of what happened at Mt Sinai? I am hoping one of them will be accurate or provide the info I need.. give me the missing pieces of the puzzle I need.

Also, what I discovered would definitely justify/explain why they are hiding info about this place..
edit on 27-2-2013 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Also, what I discovered would definitely justify/explain why they are hiding info about this place..

Maybe if you were more specific on your discoveries, maybe someone that has the info you are looking for will explain. Most of us are here cause we are searching for answers to put the pieces of the big puzzle together. It would help if we knew what pieces you have before we can add any of our pieces. This is very interesting, and I would like to see more information. Gives me something to search on the Internet tonight.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by headforthehills

Maybe if you were more specific on your discoveries, maybe someone that has the info you are looking for will explain. Most of us are here cause we are searching for answers to put the pieces of the big puzzle together. It would help if we knew what pieces you have before we can add any of our pieces. This is very interesting, and I would like to see more information. Gives me something to search on the Internet tonight.

Thank you for the response... I wish I could say more but there are reasons why I can't reveal what I have discovered right now. I am currently trying to write a book relating the info I have. The book will be available for free if people can't afford it so it isn't about money. Imagine if you had info that would change the world and the people keeping it secret might do anything to prevent it from being revealed. I know no one will believe it.... this is why I have been forced to document everything I have discovered because people refuse to take it seriously and they don't understand it if they don't have the whole picture. We have been lied to so much and so many different ways people are not able to understand the reality of the situation.

What would help me is if anyone could post any different interpretations or translations of the biblical texts relating to Mt Sinai. I have heard there are different translations but don't know much about the bible or how they differ.I think I might know what happened but having all the info could reveal things or put things in a different light.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Its fenced of because its still disputed territory, that Egypt-Israel border is the 1948 cease-fire line. There is nothing out in the Sianni, move along folk.

[Hides copies of BAR]

Seriously, everywhere in that region is fenced off with armed guards. It helps to borrow an IDF vehicle when touring that part of desert.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
Its fenced of because its still disputed territory, that Egypt-Israel border is the 1948 cease-fire line. There is nothing out in the Sianni, move along folk.

[Hides copies of BAR]

Seriously, everywhere in that region is fenced off with armed guards. It helps to borrow an IDF vehicle when touring that part of desert.

Why does it say in the photo is is an archaeological site then?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster

[Hides copies of BAR]

Possibly its a DISPUTED archaelogical site

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster

[Hides copies of BAR]

They always say that if they dont want a nosey parker that keep other people in the dark about things from finding anything else out

Granny Mo

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There is a huge international group keeping this info secret... this sounds like a perfect cover for keeping it from public scrutiny...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It sounds very interesting. Within the last year I have discovered that everything I thought was factual about history isn't, and there has been a big scandal and cover up going on. I feel that something or someone is close to revealing something that will open our eyes, it may be your evidence and findings. Hopefully you will find the answers you are looking for. I can't wait to read your book.

Funny, I always hated history in school and within the last year, I can't seem to quit reading everything I can about history. I just keep searching and I don't know what I am expecting to find but whatever it is, I know the answer is out there or close to being discovered.

Good luck and hope to see more post from you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join