It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Iran's Plan B for atomic bomb ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

a propaganda near fictitious negotiations.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

The Iraqi military that defeated Iran

When did the Iraqi army defeat the Iranian Army?

I wouldn't say Iran is the wounded animal either. That is most definitely the US in this circumstance. Iran deserves respect, they are an ancient culture that predates almost every other culture. The bomb isn't about respect, Australia, Germany, Japan do not have the bomb, but they have respect.

The bomb is about protection. Without the bomb, Iran is just another Iraq. Iraq barely had any kind of conventional weapon let alone a nuke. Imagine if Iraq had of had a nuke? you think the US would have invaded for their oil?

If Iran can build a bomb, then they deserve to have a bomb. They are the middle eastern superpower and lets not beat around the bush....

the ONLY reason the Americas accuse Iran of being evil is because Iran do not see eye to eye with the US bankers and corporate entities.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's been ten years this month since the start of the Iraq War yet we're still being fed the same s**t.

I mean seriously?

A satellite photo which could potentially show anything. I also read an article about this in the Daily Telegraph which made out that because some steam was being vented from a building that meant that Iran was dangerously close to acquiring a nuclear bomb.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join