It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your prophecy of the coming deceptions.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This thread is not to be an argument on who is better or who is in it for shock value but a way to find common ground on things to come, even if you don't believe but feel the need to give insight on the things you know, than post as you will and all are welcome. Post all things on prophecy and even those that are not from Christianity and explain why it's relevant to humanity and why our world needs or doesn't need prophecy.

I was gonna post but the my children need a ride on the sled and pack that snow down and enjoy the snow covered landscapes but I can't to read some of your prophecies you feel are important for others to read.

P.S. if your moving to cold place buy a snowmobile and you will never leave the cold again lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Post your prophecy of the coming deception?

who says a deception is coming?
Because I'm pretty sure we've been(past tense) deceived and what's coming soon is the truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

You must have your guard up at all times and Darkness doesn't stay in the past, The wicked one will not wait for the truth but will twist the truth to deceive.

I'm on an iPhone and it's hard with sausage fingers like mine

You know what post prophecies that have been for filled and explain how you see it as being for filled.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by Ghost375

You must have your guard up at all times and Darkness doesn't stay in the past, The wicked one will not wait for the truth but will twist the truth to deceive.

I'm on an iPhone and it's hard with sausage fingers like mine

You know what post prophecies that have been for filled and explain how you see it as being for filled.

What does any of that mean?

What wicked one? There's a couple of billion of them. Which one, or do you refer to the special god based one? That one doesn't exist.

It's funny that people continually recite religious prophecy as an accepted truth, but it has not happened, will not happen, and yet.. just around the corner, lookout for satan you guys.. he's there. waiting...

yeah...

so I predict that the deceiver will be the god botherers who get fed up waiting and make the devil themselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Than why post?
Why waste your time here?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

The "Wicked One"? Do you mean Kim Kardashian? Okay, here's my prediction: The Wicked One will give birth to a blue eyed, blond haired baby and still insist that Kanye West is the biological father of the child.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

. . . a way to find common ground on things to come . . .
I predict that the Jews will accuse Christians of stealing their God, and will demand that they give Him back.
Of course that will be a deception because, rightfully understood, the New Testament does not claim their god of the Old Testament, but presents a whole new trinity of gods who make up the greater Christian God.
The NT relegates the OT 'god' to a group of different angels who were running things on Earth for a period of time, which is now over for them.
edit on 27-2-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am not a prophet.... and I am not making a prophecy.

But I'd say one great deception began when many Christians started thinking the state of Israel, established in 1948, is the prophesied Biblical Israel. As a result, Many Christians have been supporting a literally anti-Christian state who's people insults Jesus the Messiah as a false prophet....among other things. And these same Christians also oppose muslims who revere Jesus as the messiah and the word of God.

Christians who support Israel for religious reasons need to realize that Israel has a nearly 30% secular/atheist population. Israel is a hub for gay tourism, with gay pride parades taking place even in Jerusalem, where Jesus and the prophets once walked. Prostitution is also rampant. Israel reportedly has one of the highest rates of prostitution in the world, with the sex trade raking in nearly $2 Billion a year. So With all this open homosexuality, prostitution and insulting of Jesus going on... Christians actually believe that this is the Israel that was prophesied to emerge in the holy land.

That is the biggest deception of our times.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Moroni the "White Salamander" will be 'unofficially' chosen as the Pope King during the 'conclave'. Invisable Red smoke will emit from the Vatican. Officially, White smoke will follow suite, elected King Pope will be Cardinal That Being We Wish We Had Within Our Conclave Perspective", GOD ITSELF; that not happening, Wile E. Coyote is voted in and its right hand man adjutant; ACME Product Division. Warner Bros. will be able to fill in the requirements "ON A NEED TO KNOW EMERGENCY BASIS" listed on the application form (former employer) ; the beauty of the cartoon perfect pitch and knoweledge enunciation of 7 languages? no problem. Skill at dodging Bullets, no problem.
edit on 27-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I will post from two people I consider prophets Ellen White and Ernie Knoll....these are their visions and writings of the End Times deception...White's writings are officially held as Truth by the SDA church, Knoll is also an SDA but his writings aren't recognized just yet.

Ernie knoll’s visions
I. How the counterfeit of Jesus’ second coming by the false Christ Satan will look like (dream written October 2010)
(passage taken from a third of the way down the linked page source) Dream 64 - The Great Test

As I look toward the east, I see many who stand looking with anticipation into a clear blue sky that has no clouds. They seem to already know about this coming event. As I look into the distant sky, I notice what looks like a round black hole that opens out more and more, similar to a trumpet shape. Many different angels of various sizes and appearances now fly from the middle of the black hole and fill in to the area that resembles the end of a trumpet. They have formed together as if to welcome someone very important. I now see that the middle of this large company of angels fills with a great brightness. As many angels blow trumpets and many others sing, those on the earth who are watching stare at the grandest event they have ever witnessed.

I now see one of a great and noble stature sitting upon a moving throne that resembles a golden fluid and is carried by angels who each have six living, golden wings. They sing of his wonderful creations throughout the universe and of his holiness and greatness. These angels sing in unison the words “holiest, holiest, holiest” over and over. Many around the world and many of different faiths begin to notice or hear about this grand event. While many watch the scene as it occurs, others around the world view it on television newscasts.

Many angels now form into a choir that begins to sing and lead the way to the earth. The singing is made to be holy and reverent, not like the unholy and irreverent music performed in the churches of today. As the angels and he who sits on the throne slowly descend, many on the earth fall to their knees and begin crying and praying. Many follow this descending procession as if their personal deliverer has come. As the procession continues on, I look closely at him who sits on the throne. I see love and compassion in his eyes but not the great love of the love of the love. I do not see my Savior. I am longing to see the eyes of my Jesus who looks at each with that great love. I tell the Herald that I am seeing the false coming and have seen enough. He responds that there is still much for me to see and requests that I continue faithfully reporting what I observe. As I continue watching, the angelic choir voices rise to a musical crescendo, which causes many to become filled with emotion.

As time proceeds on, I notice that much attention is given to that great moment when he who sits on the throne is able to step off the throne. It is as if every eye observes his foot touching the ground. Every television station has a camera that is transfixed to that moment when he steps off and places his foot on the earth. With orchestrated planning, the heavenly choir rises to a musical interlude that peaks to a perfect crescendo moment when he is about to place his foot on the ground. Angels with six wings hover over him in the sky. As that moment arrives, all music and singing cease, and all becomes quiet. As his foot becomes visible, all notice a scar on the top. When his foot touches the ground, a united cheer of those who stand on the earth, a resounding musical crescendo of those in the air, and a perfect, well-orchestrated, planned musical harmony fills the earth. All those who hear are caught up with emotion.

This noble being, who calls himself “the Christ,” stands so tall that he is easily seen. His well-tanned face is long, yet wide. His hair is white and brushed back. He is proportionately built and wears a long purple robe that almost touches the ground. Around his waist is a golden belt tied in a perfect knot with tassels on the ends that fall loosely on his right hip. Over his chest is what looks like a molded plate that resembles a perfectly muscled chest and abdominal area. I am wondering if it is actually his skin, because it moves as freely as if it is a part of himself rather than what he wears. It appears like living fluid metal, almost as if it emits heat or energy. He wears a crown with crowns inside of crowns that sits perfectly on his head. In his left hand, he holds a scepter. At the top of it is what appears to be a large crystal emitting a golden flame or ever-present heat. It also appears to be made of transparent, blood-red metal that moves in a continual fluid motion. In the middle where it is held are finely-wound silver threads.

I now notice the place where the grand visitation has decided to make their first contact—the great courtyard of the Vatican. I observe the pope approach with his entourage, and he is assisted as he kneels at the feet of the false Christ who is Satan. He kneels and kisses each of the feet of this imposter. Satan now reaches down and takes hold of the pope’s left hand, assisting him to his feet. Then taking the scepter in his left hand, he plunges it into the ground. As he now raises both hands into the air, elongated scars can be seen in each palm. He proceeds to proclaim, “It is I, the Christ. I have returned as I said I would.” As he speaks, people of different languages understand him perfectly. He continues by saying, “Blessed are those who have watched until this day. I will make all things new. I will visit and heal all those who are sick. I will spread before you a table, that all may freely eat. I will cause nations to lay down their weapons of death and love one another. There will be worldwide peace. I have loved you, and you are to love one another as I love you. All faiths will become united, and those who have been misled will now become unified. The Muslim will acknowledge that I am the Christ; they will acknowledge me as their god and savior. The Buddhist will lay down their Buddha, cease their beliefs, and acknowledge me as their god and savior. When I left before, I gave you a new commandment. I told you to love one another as I have loved you. Now that I have returned and this will be the seat of my home throughout the universe, I give you new commandments.”

I see him call to several angels, who remove from the left side of his throne a large placard that everyone who reads it instantly understands. Satan now states that he has changed the fourth commandment to commemorate this special day. As I look at the new fourth commandment, I read that he has called all to come together and worship on the first day of the week, to seek his name and receive a blessing on this new and very special day of his returning. With his left hand, he pulls his scepter from the ground. Many now watch as his feet leave the ground. He states in a clear resounding voice that he has a great work to do, and that all should be blessed on this special day. He begins moving through the air slowly at first and then quickly disappears with his retinue of angels.

Satan now arrives in a nearby country and begins to heal the sick. He approaches a building where many are sick. As he raises his staff in his left hand, with his right hand, he calls on those who are sick to rise from their beds and to worship and follow him. Yet those who have lost limbs or have artificial body parts remain unhealed in their beds. He goes to an area where many are hungry and commands his angels to prepare many tables with a great variety of fruits, vegetables, nuts, breads, and meat. Satan calls everyone together to feast and says they will have more provided to them.

Next Satan goes to large, barren fields. As he plunges his staff into the ground, almost instantly I see various plants growing. I am made to know that those plants were already there before the great magician and deceiver did what he does best—deceive. I see him lift off the ground and travel to another country. As he performs miracle after miracle, many fall to their knees and worship him. Many marvel how at one moment he is in one country, then in the blink of an eye, he is seen and it is being reported, he is on a different continent in another part of the world. So many worldwide rejoice and sing with such peace. Almost everyone on the globe seems caught up in this great deception.

After a time, I see what I know to be horrific plagues and disasters in different areas around the world. Water is being contaminated so quickly that it is impossible to correct it. Weather conditions are out of control. Certain people are afflicted with different ailments. The false Christ is now unable to fix these things. Many are perplexed as to why he cannot.
Dream 64 - The Great Test

II. Implementation of not being able to buy and sell Dream 28 - Stand Fast

We return to the corridor where we sit silently for a little while. Neither of us says anything. After a bit, he says, "There is still more to show you." We stand up and walk to the side of the corridor where we pass through. We now stand outside of a grocery store. I watch as many people walk up to the store and show a card. I think it must be a membership card to allow them to go in. I notice a couple of people are turned away, as they do not have a card. The Herald and I begin to walk toward the building. As we continue, his appearance changes into a man again. We walk through the wall of the store and begin walking around, finding that there are not that many items on the shelves.

We walk over to the bakery area and find there is no freshly baked bread. He asks the lady behind the bakery counter why there is no freshly baked bread. She laughs and says, "We don’t get bread any more. Those that purchased grain and could mill their own flour now live like kings, as they can make their own bread." We continue to walk around and notice there are not a lot of things on the shelves. We see a stocking clerk. We ask why there are so few items on the shelves. He explains, “It is hard for the trucks to get in with the roads all destroyed and fuel is not available for the vehicles. The fuel that is available is very expensive. Besides, only we select, chosen people can get supplies anyway.”

We now go to the front of the store and see people ready to check out with the items they could find. As they get ready to pay, they present their card again. The cashier looks at the card and then the person and then swipes the card through the machine. The Herald walks over and is somehow able to get one of the cards to show me. I look at it closely. It has the photo of the individual who owns the card. Next to the picture is their address, a series of numbers, a special watermark, and security seals. He turns the card over, and in huge letters I read, “Bearer of this card accepts and will adhere to a National Day of Reverence.” A few registers over, I hear a commotion going on. A lady next to us says, "It is one of those people that don’t want to keep God’s day reverent. It’s one of those Saturday people. They are the scourge of the earth. Can’t wait till they can all be done away with." The Herald says, "It is time to go."

We walk through the wall and, as we pass through the corridor, the Herald becomes an angel again. Now we are in an area where I can see people, but they cannot see us. I realize they are Seventh-day Adventists, but I do not recognize them. They are in their homes, but it is as if I am in many different homes all at the same time. I watch as they make a decision to accept the National Day of Reverence card.10 They explain that they need the card to make payments on their house and car, to purchase food and to pay their bills. They decide to accept the card, worshipping privately on Saturday, but keeping the required National Day of Reverence. The Herald turns to me and says, "They forgot to choose this day whom they will serve. Come."

We walk through the corridor and are now standing on a street. I see cars lined up at gasoline stations. The line goes from the pumps to the driveway and on down the road. Cars are parked everywhere. Some are almost brand new and some are very nice sports cars. The keys are still in the ignition and the doors hang open. I now notice a man walking by and get permission from the Herald to speak to him. I ask the man why the cars are abandoned. He answers, "For one, there is no gasoline, and if there was, no one can afford it. Even if there was gasoline, the roads are so bad no one can drive on them. All transportation has come to a standstill until they can get rid of the problem of these God-haters. All these problems are because of these people who will not accept a National Day of Reverence. Once they are gone, then things will be wonderful again.11 Sure there will be a lot of work, but as long as we observe that reverent day, God has said He will bless us." “Wait,” I ask, “God told you He will bless you if you keep the National Day of Reverence?" The man looks at me strangely and inquires, "Are you one of those Saturday keepers?" The Herald says, "It is time to go."
Dream 28 - Stand Fast

Further reading of that dream also details how people will be beheaded in the camps by guillotine.

Ellen White
1. BEFORE JESUS RETURNS SATAN IS to FIRST DISPLAYS HIMSELF WIDELY IN PHYSICAL FORM TRYING TO CONVINCE THAT HE IS THE LONGED FOR CHRIST (SAVIOR), SURROUNDED BY DAZZLING LIGHT AND PERFORMING MIRACLES (HEALINGS, FIRE FROM HEAVEN), HE IS ABLE TO CONVINCE MOST OF THE WORLD. HE TELLS THE WORLD TO KEEP SUNDAY SACRED TO HONOUR HIM

Selected passages from White's compilation book, 'Last Day Events'. Info can be read from book hosted Here then search the term 'lde'

As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour’s advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. Revelation 1:13-15. The glory that surrounds him is unsurpassed by anything that mortal eyes have yet beheld. The shout of triumph rings out upon the air: “Christ has come! Christ has come!” The people prostrate themselves in adoration before him, while he lifts up his hands and pronounces a blessing upon them, as Christ blessed His disciples when He was upon the earth.

His voice is soft and subdued, yet full of melody. In gentle, compassionate tones he presents some of the same gracious, heavenly truths which the Saviour uttered; he heals the diseases of the people, and then, in his assumed character of Christ, he claims to have changed the Sabbath to Sunday, and commands all to hallow the day which he has blessed. He declares that those who persist in keeping holy the seventh day are blaspheming his name by refusing to listen to his angels sent to them with light and truth. This is the strong, almost overmastering delusion.

Satan Resembles Christ in Every Particular
• There is a limit beyond which Satan cannot go, and here he calls deception to his aid and counterfeits the work which he has not power actually to perform. In the last days he will appear in such a manner as to make men believe him to be Christ come the second time into the world. He will indeed transform himself into an angel of light. But while he will bear the appearance of Christ in every particular, so far as mere appearance goes, it will deceive none but those who, like Pharaoh, are seeking to resist the truth.—Testimonies for the Church 5:698 (1889).

How the Counterfeit Differs From the Genuine
• Satan ... will come personating Jesus Christ, working mighty miracles; and men will fall down and worship him as Jesus Christ. We shall be commanded to worship this being, whom the world will glorify as Christ. What shall we do? Tell them that Christ has warned us against just such a foe, who is man’s worst enemy, yet who claims to be God, and that when Christ shall make His appearance it will be with power and great glory, accompanied by ten thousand times ten thousand angels and thousands of thousands, and that when He shall come we shall know His voice.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 6:1106 (1888).
• Satan is striving to gain every advantage.... Disguised as an angel of light, he will walk the earth as a wonder-worker. In beautiful language he will present lofty sentiments; good words will be spoken by him and good deeds performed. Christ will be personified. But on one point there will be a marked distinction—Satan will turn the people from the law of God. Notwithstanding this, so well will he counterfeit righteousness that, if it were possible, he would deceive the very elect. Crowned heads, presidents, rulers in high places, will bow to his false theories.—Fundamentals of Christian Education, 471, 472 (1897).

Miracles Will Be Performed
• The sick will be healed before us. Miracles will be performed in our sight. Are we prepared for the trial which awaits us when the lying wonders of Satan shall be more fully exhibited?—Testimonies For The Church 1:302 (1862).
• Men under the influence of evil spirits will work miracles. They will make people sick by casting their spell upon them, and will then remove the spell, leading others to say that those who were sick have been miraculously healed. This Satan has done again and again.—Selected Messages 2:53 (1903).
• Wonderful scenes, with which Satan will be closely connected, will soon take place. God’s Word declares that Satan will work miracles. He will make people sick, and then will suddenly remove from them his satanic power. They will then be regarded as healed.

Fire From Heaven
• We must not trust the claims of men. They may, as Christ represents, profess to work miracles in healing the sick. Is this marvelous, when just behind them stands the great deceiver, the miracle worker who will yet bring down fire from heaven in the sight of men?—Selected Messages 2:49 (1887).
• It is the lying wonders of the devil that will take the world captive, and he will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men. He is to work miracles, and this wonderful, miracle-working power is to sweep in the whole world.—Selected Messages 2:51 (1890).
• Satan will come in to deceive if possible the very elect. He claims to be Christ, and he is coming in, pretending to be the great medical missionary. He will cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men to prove that he is God. Medical Ministry, 87, 88 (1903).

The Deception Is Almost Universal
The substitution of the false for the true is the last act in the drama. When this substitution becomes universal God will reveal Himself. When the laws of men are exalted above the laws of God, when the powers of this earth try to force men to keep the first day of the week, know that the time has come for God to work.

2. AMERICA (the beast of the land power from Revelation 13) LEADS THE WORLD FIRST INTO FOLLOWING THE DICTATES OF SATAN BY ISSUING A CIVIL LAW TO SUMBIT TO SUNDAY WORSHIP, THIS LAW WILL THEN SPREAD ACROSS THE WORLD AS WELL

The decree enforcing the worship of this day is to go forth to all the world.—The S.D.A. Bible Commentary 7:976 (1897).
As America, the land of religious liberty, shall unite with the papacy in forcing the conscience and compelling men to honor the false sabbath, the people of every country on the globe will be led to follow her example.—Testimonies for the Church 6:18 (1900).

Foreign nations will follow the example of the United States. Though she leads out, yet the same crisis will come upon our people in all parts of the world.—Testimonies for the Church 6:395 (1900).

An attempt to enforce upon all the observance of the first day of the week as a sacred day. In doing this they will not scruple to compel men against the voice of their own conscience to observe the day the nation declares to be the Sabbath. Protestant and Papist churches unite in the decree to keep the Sunday sacred.

3. PERSECUTION FOR THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE BIBLE SABBATH OF GOD, SOME WILL BE IMPRISIONED FOR THEIR FAITH AND MANY PUT TO DEATH, PERSECUTION LEADS TO UNITY AMONGST GOD'S PEOPLE

Those who honor the Bible Sabbath will be denounced as enemies of law and order, as breaking down the moral restraints of society, causing anarchy and corruption, and calling down the judgments of God upon the earth. Their conscientious scruples will be pronounced obstinacy, stubbornness, and contempt of authority. They will be accused of disaffection toward the government.—The Great Controversy, 592 (1911).

All who in that evil day would fearlessly serve God according to the dictates of conscience, will need courage, firmness, and a knowledge of God and His Word, for those who are true to God will be persecuted, their motives will be impugned, their best efforts misinterpreted, and their names cast out as evil.—The Acts
of the Apostles, 431, 432 (1911).
Hoarded wealth will become worthless (for God's people). When the decree shall go forth that none shall buy or sell except they have the mark of the beast, very much means will be of no avail. God calls for us now to do all in our power to send forth the warning to the world. The time is coming when we cannot sell at any price. The decree will soon go forth prohibiting men to buy or sell of any man save him that hath the mark of the beast.

Satan says ... “For fear of wanting food and clothing they will join with the world in transgressing God’s law. The earth will be wholly under my dominion.”—Prophets and Kings, 183, 184 (c. 1914).

When the protection of human laws shall be withdrawn from those who honor the law of God, there will be, in different lands, a simultaneous movement for their destruction. As the time appointed in the decree draws near, the people will conspire to root out the hated sect. It will be determined to strike in one night a decisive blow, which shall utterly silence the voice of dissent and reproof.

For a time the oppressors will be permitted to triumph over those who know God’s holy commandments.... To the last, God permits Satan to reveal his character as a liar, an accuser, and a murderer. Thus the final triumph of His people is made more marked, more glorious, more full and complete. (see the book 'the truth about angels' to know the background story of Satan, to understand God's motives are for keeping Satan here on this world)

4. Superficial Believers Will Renounce the Faith
5. Defections Among Church Leaders
6. The Church May Appear as About to Fall
7. God’s Faithful Will Be Revealed
8. New Converts Will Take the Places of Those Who Leave
God's true people who can be found in all the churches will be called out when the truth about Sabbath and Sunday worship is made fully known to them

9. The sins of Babylon will be laid open

The fearful results of enforcing the observances of the church by civil authority, the inroads of spiritualism, the stealthy but rapid progress of the papal power—all will be unmasked. By these solemn warnings the people will be stirred. Thousands upon thousands will listen who have never heard words like these.

(God only judges those by the degree of light they have received, but there is no excuse for those who are willfully blind)

10. The Message Will Go With Great Power
11. Most Non-Adventists Initially Will Reject the Warning
Some will listen to these warnings, but by the vast majority they will be disregarded
12. Thousands Converted in a Day
Thousands in the eleventh hour will see and acknowledge the truth....
13. THE CLOSE OF PROBATION (Meaning, you need to make your decision BEFORE this time!)

- No One Knows When Probation Will Close
- Sunday-Law Enforcement comes before the Close of Probation
- Probation Closes When the Sealing (people fully deciding for God or not) Is Finished and will end suddenly and unexpectedly
- When it is closed there will be a short time when: Unbelief continues, Men wholly engrossed in business, Religious Leaders Will Be Full of Optimism as they think about a period of peace ahead, A famine for the Word, No more prayers for the wicked, transfer of character no longer possible

When the reasoning of philosophy has banished the fear of God’s judgments, when religious teachers are pointing forward to long ages of peace and prosperity, and the world are absorbed in their rounds of business and pleasure, planting and building, feasting and merrymaking, rejecting God’s warnings and mocking His messengers—then it is that sudden destruction cometh upon them, and they shall not escape.

14. Seven Last Plagues come - and the wicked see that God's chosen people are protected from them

15. The wicked are in terror as they see Christ approach (the real one this time) with all His glory

16. The Dead in Christ are raised back to life and are raised into the air with the living who are in Christ as well

When the Mark of the beast is received
Sundaykeeping is not yet the mark of the beast, and will not be until the decree goes forth causing men to worship this idol sabbath. The time will come when this day will be the test, but that time has not come yet.

Enforcement of Sunday Observance Is the Test
None are condemned until they have had the light and have seen the obligation of the fourth commandment. But when the decree shall go forth enforcing the counterfeit sabbath, and the loud cry of the third angel shall warn men against the worship of the beast and his image, the line will be clearly drawn between the false and the true. Then those who still continue in transgression will receive the mark of the beast.

While the observance of the false sabbath in compliance with the law of the state, contrary to the fourth commandment, will be an avowal of allegiance to a power that is in opposition to God, the keeping of the true Sabbath, in obedience to God’s law, is an evidence of loyalty to the Creator. While one class, by accepting the sign of submission to earthly powers, receive the mark of the beast, the other, choosing the token of allegiance to divine authority, receive the seal of God.

edit on 27-2-2013 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

I. How the counterfeit of Jesus’ second coming by the false Christ Satan will look like (dream written October 2010)
As for the false Messiah, see sk0rpi0n's post above.
The false Messiah already came, back in 1949.
This zionist regime calling itself Israel believes it is the Messiah.
The beast giving power to the image of the beast to speak blasphemy is the US, as the imperial agency, with modern so-called Israel as its colony.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

The false Messiah already came, back in 1949.

And where is this Fire that won't be quenched that they were thrown into...

Sooo... the tribulation is over and we are in Heaven are we. This is the 1000 years of peace.

next...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Sooo... the tribulation is over and we are in Heaven are we. This is the 1000 years of peace.
That's all in Revelation, a book full of metaphorical scenes in symbols.
It's not literal.
We are in heaven, in the 1000 year reign of Christ, which in the literal world doesn't correspond, of course, being about twice that long into it already.
edit on 28-2-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Sounds like Babylon don't it, thanks for the input and really enjoyed reading it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Never heard of Ernie knoll but I've heard of white, I heard that white was plagerizing her prophecies but I don't know if its true but I do believe that we should not judge to harshly. I find the first prophecy real interesting and rings with what I have felt for a long while, ever since I was a boy I felt the need to search for the truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Just as Satan uses the bible against God to deceive the people, In the same way God uses people to give updates on the these deception and God is not as silent as you may think.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thank you all for your posts even the comedy relief

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I heard that white was plagerizing her prophecies but I don't know if its true but I do believe that we should not judge to harshly.

The only thing that I am aware of she took from others was in writing one of her most important works, The Great Controversy, she studied a few books of the protestant reformation history when she wrote the first part of GC. The first half of GC is dealing with purely history and she cites the sources she used at the start of the GC and uses them combined with visions God gave her on Protestant history as well. Other than that, I am not aware of any writings on prophecy ect that comes from anyone else.

She wrote like 14+ pages on average a day.

If you study the differences between Knoll and White you will notice that White's descriptions are less detailed and therefore less risky. Knoll talks about the exact details of what Satan will be wearing, colour ect and that he will first touch down in the Vatican. White provides a broader description but they are one and the same when it comes to the miracles Satan will perform, what law he'll change, how the people will be convinced.

There is this statement from Ellen White:

Prophecy must be fulfilled. The Lord says, "Behold, I send you Elijah the prophet, before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord." Somebody is to come in the spirit and power of Elijah, and when he appears, men may say, "You are too earnest, you do not interpret the Scriptures in the proper way. Let me tell you how to teach your message."
The Review and Herald, February 18, 1890

This statement White made saying that God told her that in the future, "before the coming great and dreadful day of the Lord" (meaning before and during the Tribulation period) that God would raise up another prophet (I am assuming that it was meant for the SDA church seeing that Review and Hearld is an SDA publication), and that this person would be a male with some description about being earnest and how scripture is interpreted.

Well Ernie Knoll's first name is Ernest, he is male, an SDA and other SDA's have questioned his interpretation on the issue of tithing. If there was ever to be a candidate to meet the description then Knoll is doing pretty well. Knoll may very well turn out to be the most important messenger God raises up during the period ahead.

But because his descriptions are so detailed it becomes too risky for one to commit to that he is saying. Satan could just as easily make his grand entrance first at the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem (which is the Biblical expectation during Jesus' third coming) than at the Vatican. So we'll wait and see. Personally I would recommend White's writings, they are absolutely in line with scripture and biblical principles and she is a proven prophet with what she has written in the area of health and diet. White was a prodigious writer and reading her works while reading the Bible makes one learn the Bible and the message so much clearer, easier, in more depth/insight and faster. People really need to have that foundation of knowledge before reading Knoll to assess him properly.

If you are interested in reading on any particular topic I could direct you where to go for White's writing on the topic as basically all her writings are available for free to read on the web, you just need to know where to go and what to search for.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

The U.S. feels compelled to protect Israel. The U.S. feels compelled to protect Japan. The U.S. feels compelled to protect Afghanistan. The U.S. feels compelled to protect South Korea.

I believe that clandestine meetings have taken place involving the enemies of those nations that are under our protective wings. Very soon, and one by one, each nation will be attacked, spreading the U.S. military might so thin that our own land will be ripe for the pickings. The U.S. itself will be attacked by a united force of China, North Korea, Germany, possibly Russia and all Islamic states that hate us.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That sounds very likely to happen and imagine if an earthquake devastated the U.S and would need some support but instead use the support bit to slide in and over throw the government or the Government is in on it and would just let it happen.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join