It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hey all. Got introduced to this site a little while ago by another member and thought I might try to start contributing.

Quite a variance of opinion here so not quite sure where I fit in but looking forward to the ride. I'm involved in a couple other websites but they're mostly sports so this will be a little different for me.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to being a member.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 311DTOM

311DTOM, Welcome to ATS enjoy your stay

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 311DTOM

Welcome

Any conspiracies currently interest you?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 311DTOM

Welcome 311DTOM. Nice to have you aboard. If you love variety, you are in for such fun. So many talented people are here.. Am sure you will enjoy your stay. Des will be here shortly with the meet and greet magical pixel cookies, so enjoy, and get comfy.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 311DTOM

Sprays 311DTOM with PAM as they walk in the door....you'll fit in anywhere here now.....

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the show.....

Des

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Well I'm very interested in the current 2nd amendment fight, that's kinda the reason I decided to join now. Would like to voice my opinion among some of the threads I'm reading.

Other than that I enjoy reading thru quite a few of these forums; some for education and others for enjoyment. I might have a story or two to tell, but mostly looking forward to contributing to the other threads.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

lol, yeah I'm sure membership is exploding right around now

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Welcome 311DTOM To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 311DTOM

Welcome!!!! I hope you enjoy your time here on ATS!!!

edit on Wed Mar 20 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 311DTOM

Hey 311DTOM!

In life, we all must carve out our own niches ok! :shk:

Find out what is legal for you and other members to exploit in the fine print and then do that often ok!!

Smooth sailings to you in the future and furthermore I hope you can set your own horizons broadly and deeply, by far ok!!!

From Soggy!

top topics

join