It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police agencies in the United States to begin using drones in 90 days

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

no u cant use kids to push ur agenda, the feds already did this to push the gun adgenda. kids are our future which is exactly why we should not allow anymore spying than there already is. i would like my grandchildren to be free of having to constantly wonder who or what is watching them.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

***MOD NOTE***

The personal attacks will stop. Now please.

Also - advising people to use laser pointers, microwave emitters, mirrors, and guns to shoot at drones is not only illegal - it is patently stupid. How many civilian small aircraft do you imagine might get shot down or made to crash by this type of irresponsibility???

Dear God.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I agree heff, though we wouldnt be having an "illegal" conversation about stopp their " illegal" spying on everyone.

It has always amazed me how the .gov can make anything they do, no matter how evil, " legal", but somehow opposition to their "illegal" activities is "illegal".

Hey I know, lets call a spade a spade, there is no law, there is only tyrany and freedom, tyrants always atrempt to make resisting their evil against the law. There can be none of this nonsense if there is to be freedom.

Btw heff, offtopic but did you know your a famous female politician from alaska?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-2-2013 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join