It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's really in chemtrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It seems the truth is finally starting to come out. In light of recent threads claiming chemtrails may be coming from holographic alien ships, I think this idea is way more plausible.

The US Air Force has been testing this method for a while and it just may be the answer.
White Mice.

The upcoming mice drop is targeted to hit snakes near Guam's sprawling Andersen Air Force Base, which is surrounded by heavy foliage and if compromised would offer the snakes a potential ticket off the island. Using helicopters, the dead neonatal mice will be dropped by hand, one by one. U.S. government scientists have been perfecting the mice-drop strategy for more than a decade with support from the Department of Defense and the Department of the Interior.

Sure they claim it's to combat a snake infestation, but we all know that those chemtrails are full of white mice pumped with Tylenol. Apparently we, the public, are being helplessly bombarded with invisible mice. (they must become invisible at some point since we don't see them landing.)

Food for thought ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
What have hand-dropped mice, thrown out of a helicopter got to do with either Geo-Engineering or Chemtrails.

Wrong forum, and no relevance to thread title.

A double-fail in the classic meaning of the word.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

.....Well invisible white mice are at least as plausible as any of the other conspiracy theories that involve 'chemtrails' (or as I like to call them...contrails...since that's what they are)

Star and Flag from me!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Ha! And.... uh..... I thought all this time it was Weather Warfare.

Should have known it was invisible mice.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

hoax bin anyone?

well maybe not.
however, your sarcasm takes away from what otherwise could be a fairly good thread.
i'll check out your links, but probably won't comment.

threadkillers, pfff...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
two out of four. So I guess I should take this as a sign that ATS has about 50% of it's members possessing a sense of humor.

While it is (something) being deployed from aircraft, and in reality fits the bill of geo-engineering, it was meant to be light hearted.
Dead mice are being laced with tylenol and dropped into the jungle canopy to feed snakes that have become an invasive species. So yes, the Air Force is using science to engineer a solution to a problem.

So in conclusion......

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Sure they claim it's to combat a snake infestation, but we all know that those chemtrails are full of white mice pumped with Tylenol.

Nobody can say you don't think out of the box....

Sure does sound like a real possibility to be a chemtrail...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

hoax bin anyone?

Why do you have proof mice aren't in chemtrails?

Please prove this theory wrong...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hang on, white mice?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I bet those invisible mice are being fed barium meals - so the barium in chemtails is mouse poo!!

EEewww....!!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

two out of four. So I guess I should take this as a sign that ATS has about 50% of it's members possessing a sense of humor.

If you're joking then this belongs in the joke forum.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

I am as serious as a chemtrail.
If this isn't geo-engineering, I don't know what is. And this is admitted by the Government, not just a silly pattent or some paranoid delusion. This is real.

Once someone takes a sample of a chemtrail, I suppose they might be able to prove they aren't filled with white mice, until then, my theory is just as valid as any other. Afterall, this is ATS.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Wow. Tht was a brainfull to take in and I'm still not sure if your serious or speaking in code or wut you exactly mean but invisible dead mice doesnt sound likely to me. But I've also tought myself never to believe what is told to me by the puppets. They say its something like some type of metal flakes to make it rain. I dnt believe this. Maybe that might be in there to but I personally think its mainly calcium to crust over your pineal gland and make it harder to use. Either that or they are making our atmosphere easier for them to brodcast project bluebeam. And hologram us all into killing eachother in a fake rapture. Ii think personally that the aliens arent in the mice but it does spark paraparanoia as there is a white mouse at the foot of my bed currently that stopd moving once I read this thread. I might kill him tomoro just in case. ( also if any one can help me out, I'm new in here and this is my first time posting I can't seem to figure out how to add a picture to my profile)
edit on 27-2-2013 by jankeyawareness because: help

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jankeyawareness

Spare the mice boss. The premise of this thread was in jest. It's just crazy enough that I can make a case for it to be as real as a chemtrail is since chemtrails are usually contrails that are mis-identified. Enjoy ATS. And don't let me tell you what to believe, although you might want to dial back the conspiracy meter just a bit for sanity sake.

top topics

join