It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting South Carolina 2-19-2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm not sure what this is. I found it on utube just a few minutes ago. It looks like a bunch of lint flying in the sky. Suspiciously, the video only lasts a short time. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Looks like CGI blurring of the camera. Could also be a balloon of some sort, but looks like CGI to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Looks like CGI blurring of the camera. Could also be a balloon of some sort, but looks like CGI to me.

I was trying to see what side of the trees were being hit by the Sun as well as the LintUFO, but the frames are too few.

I haven't heard of this NDU thingy as well. Have you?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Looks like some type of floating debris if its real, in 1976, my cousin and I saw 2 saucers in the mountains of S.C. At that same time of year,same year, 6 other people I know saw saucers here in S.C. A girl and her 2 uncles saw a saucer dip into a field and take off punching throught he clouds, the ones we saw were in the sky swinging like on a pendulum, My cousin has the pics still, I WOULD NEVER post them on here or any other pics, theres no point, everything is fake.
edit on 25-2-2013 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

this is quite similar

down to the NDU
Best ufo sightings

maybe a hoax maybe not IDK

edit on 25/2/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
My cousin has the pics still, I WOULD NEVER post them on here or any other pics, theres no point, everything is fake.

That means there really are no pics. Man-up and post them, or they don't exist.

new topics

top topics

join