It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waiting Game: Do You Feel It?

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Imagine trying to find your girlfriend in this lot:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Hey, after thinking about your post here, I decided to tell my tale regarding those of us who 'have the code' or 'training' that will spring forth at the appropriate time of need.

The Thread will be called The Mall World Universal University,, or something along those lines,, not sure where to put it, will make link once it is up so you can visit and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks always for your words, they do resonate well with me, so I wonder if you attended the Mall World UU?
edit on 3/7/2013 by EarthCitizen23 because: added link

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Good evening peeps!! Earthcitizen can you give an explanation as to how you came up with the title Mall World Universal University?? Im blond tonight.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

It would be easier to read the thread I just put up about it,, let me know if you still don't understand ,,, I will understand if you don't ,,,
here is the Link:

The Mall World Universal University

Now that is out,, I will be called the conspiracy UFO NUT for sure,,, even here....lol

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

It would be easier to read the thread I just put up about it,, let me know if you still don't understand ,,, I will understand if you don't ,,,
here is the Link:

The Mall World Universal University

Now that is out,, I will be called the conspiracy UFO NUT for sure,,, even here....lol

Thanks for putting that link up you" conspiracy UFO NUT", didnt realise youd made it already, ive only just got in, been busy all day.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I actually had to snip it from my book I am writing,, so not sure how well it will come across, as i did rush myself a bit ,,, let me know how much of a Nut you think I am after reading it. I put it in the Dream Section because that is what most people will say it is ,,, just a dream,, but I had the luck of it being a LIFELONG dream that was pretty continuous up till about the age of 25 or so,,
Once in awhile I return for refresher courses! Lately they have returned, so when this thread started I knew I would finally spill my beans here to ATS...

It is my life, strange as it is,, so I Own it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I dont think your a nut.
But i am envious of your very vivid and interesting dreams.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

To me it seemed a bit insulting to be honest. It seems much more than off topic chit chat to me. I know this seems a bit off topic bit I am thinking of sharing my story here on ATS but I am a bit afraid since I was ridiculed when I shared an experience on a David Icke forum.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessSerena

To me it seemed a bit insulting to be honest. It seems much more than off topic chit chat to me. I know this seems a bit off topic bit I am thinking of sharing my story here on ATS but I am a bit afraid since I was ridiculed when I shared an experience on a David Icke forum.

Share it here. You're among friends.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I posted it to the Gray Area I am not sure whether to regret it or not yet...
My Story

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The last few days have been brutal for me, and I haven't had the heart to log in to ats, but today I thought I needed to try to refocus my mind on something positive and so I logged in and came to check on this thread....this thread because this thread has been the most positive thread I have read since coming to ats and I am so happy to see it is still continuing and people are still sharing.

I lost my beloved ATS "namesake" my baby "Mija" my chihuahua on Monday. I never thought that I could hurt so much over a 7 pound little dog, but I swear that 7 pound dog had a heart that weighed 700 pounds and it was filled with nothing but love. So, it is in that spirit of love that I want to send my love out to all those who have posted and read this thread, it is truly an example of the caring spirit that is left in humanity and something the world needs so much more of. Thank you to everyone, all of your words have made such a difference in my life.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

I am so sorry...these past few days have also been tough for me.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessSerena

Princess! Thank you for the kind words, I have lost pets before, but my baby Mija was "special" in every sense of the word. And I just read your story, and you were brave for sharing it. I have never had anything like your experience, but I do think past lives are possible, and whatever history lies between you and this person will unfold. I do think that people come into our lives for reasons and the connection you feel toward him is beyond the norm for sure. And don't worry about those who will dismiss your experience, because there are those who have experienced similar things and as I think this thread has proven, you are not alone!

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thank you! It did make me rather sad that people did that. The story was about past lives and connections and people tried to find other things in it...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessSerena

Have no regrets friend. Like smyleegrl said your among friends.
and ignore the naysayers, because like I said in your thread, you know what's true in your heart

It seemed you needed to share it.
And I'm sure glad you did. I've actually been looking into reincarnation. My friend recently found out through her spirit guide that she has had 5 past life's. That is very interesting to me. As well as your story is.

Thanks for sharing it.

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This will be my first post on this forum. I've been a lurker for quite some time but this subject is close to my heart because I've felt that something huge was coming since I was 10.

This is something I sent out to my friends on fb and gave them a link to this thread, but some of you have come up with incredibly astute observations -- and then there's that issue of that mysterious date that keeps showing up.....

There is a gestalt impression that's starting to emerge as I observe the escalation of a wide array of trends, as well as the reporting of several different people, on their sense that something is up and for some reason, they keep coming to the same date as I do.

March 22.

What happens on March 22? Well, that's anybody's guess! I have no idea! I feel like I should be preparing somehow, but I wouldn't even know what to prepare for. A massive seismic event? A large meteor? The destruction of the Dome of The Rock? No idea!

But I know this: Something in me tells me that this is an incredibly important date, and one that would cause me to consider what disaster scenarios could affect me in the local area I'm in, and take whatever precautions I could. It might be as basic as making sure you know of a high building that is accessible, that you can get to, if you are on the Eastern Seaboard, in the event of a tsunami from the La Palma sea shelf in the Canary Islands.

There are several different forums, such as Above Top Secret that I survey, and I notice that when the level of novelty and synchronicity go through the roof, these threads start on these forums, which I like to refer to as the "Can you feel it?" threads. These threads only seem to show up during these nodes.

They're basically a magnet for psychic sensitives, because it's at certain intervals, or shall I say, astronomic nodes of resonance, that people begin to pick up on what's coming down the pike.

That's when the bonkers people go bonkers, and when psychic sensitives start having premonitory dreams/visions, and for others who do not have that level of sensitivity, their level of anxiety jacks way up. These things even show themselves in people who are not "sensitives" as aggressive behavior and confusion and short tempers, so that there are fights in the parking lots and people honking and shouting way more than usual, as well as a tension in the air.

You may notice that during these nodes, that the amount of "mad busyness" in your personal life, such as obligations at work and home which you can't possibly keep up with, vastly increases and you may also notice a ridiculous increase in the amount of NEW information coming across your newsfeed, email, and updates, along with a sheer level of political change and novelty events, that are just leaping off the scale.

For example, popes/comets/asteroids/meteors/ presidents mimicking the messiah by making a "victorious arrival" in Israel "riding on a donkey" (Dem party) and locusts.

When improbable events with astronomical odds set against any single one of them happening individually, and yet events that we know are a large part of the structure of the public collective subconscious array themselves in an orgiastic bonanza of synchronicity that causes the blood to drain from the faces of us mere mortals, we know that a powerful novelty wave of clarity has begun. And this wave has lasted longer than the ones preceding it, and with a far greater magnitude of activity and improbability, and when we start to see these waves increase in frequency and amplitude, we have no choice but to deduce that history is in fact the reverse temporal shockwave of the eschaton.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

i am sad with you today... It is sad to lose a pet... especially one you are close with which shows you Love and Respect as you show it the same....

I really like those little Chi's ... they are real cute!!

Maybe one day, you will buy another....

On another note, I see no-one laughed at my Link up the top of this page!! I thought it was a pretty good little joke... worth at least one LOL.

edit on 8-3-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

My daily hello to all my friends on this thread.
Im so sorry to hear about your sad news. Ive got a two year old pug/jack russell cross, and i absolutely adore him, and him me. He never leaves my side, i cant go to the loo on my own, if i leave him outside a shop, he has a nervous breakdown, and he has to sleep with me every night, i will have to be single for the rest of my life as any bloke will probably have his face ripped off,
I hope you feel better soon, i can totally imagine your pain, and i just know that animals have souls.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Imagine trying to find your girlfriend in this lot:

It was funny.

edit on 8-3-2013 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Question to all waiters: Do you ever hear someone call your name, only to find no one there?

This happens to me a lot. In public, I can dismiss it as simple coincidence. But when I'm alone, usually absorbed in something, I'll hear my name.

It's a cross between a whisper and a soft call, kinda like its coming from a long distance.

This has happened for years. Usually, when I hear it, I think...."Could this be it?"

Anyone else experiencing this?

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join