It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate Saga

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I hate them all...
Made my life impossible.
Unending SG-1...wtf is all that about......
Atlantis on Earth.....THEN WHAT?!?!?!?!?
Universe.....uuhhhhmmmm....

FIX IT ASAP

So i can go back to my life....

How about ONE BIG EPIC serie.....

Stargate Conclusions.....

They keep fighting the Oris, try and keep atlantis from being
"discoverd" again!, and get the crew of Destiny back....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Never got into the whole Stargate thing but loved Universe!!!!

Couldnt believe when they stopped it, those B@stards!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

i quite enjoyed all of them just wish they done more of Universe as it just started to get interesting

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ahhhhh.....how can you can hate McGyver...

I loved the whole series...except universe, one of the few shows i ever followed.
Didnt really think universe was gonna make it after the first season but atlantis was good too, wish they were still on.

Did you watch all the movies?
And oh yeah..... Amanda Tapping is such a hottie in fatigues

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Iv seen all the series's, Id have to say Atlantis was the best.
What made the show for me in SG-1 was the one liners from Richard Dean Anderson's character Jack.

In Atlantis it was Joe Flanigan. He' funny even though he was meant to be, he just made me laugh especially when he and the Rodney (David Hewlett) got stuck together somewhere.

Stargate Universe was worst show for me. I didn't like the seriousness of it and the characters. Don't get me wrong the idea of the ship being lost in deep space and the dangers they faced was not bad. But the whole character story line was just way to serious for me especially them moments when the music kicked in and camera would pan around on the crew while they had sad thoughts and reflected on the memories had.
edit on 24/2/13 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Problem is, the messed me up...
I cant get on with my life untill they are
finished...As they are now,.......

Nope, got nothing.

And for the not so obvious....My "Hate" is sarcasm.....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Stargate was amazing ^.^ The series was dissolved for almost no reason. Maybe the Airforce link to classified intelligence dried up or was ordered to put an end to the project.

Wormhole extreme Cough Cough ^.^

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Stargate is one cool series! How many other sci-fi shows have lasted 10 years on the air?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My favourite movie and tv-shows

I usually watch everything every 1-2 years

Universe was a promising show, had a lot of potential with some awesome episodes.
But it was too much drama, and the communication stones kind of ruined the whole "stranded in unknown space without hope of getting home". They should have left earth out of that show.

But yeah, a movie for each of the shows to end things properly and then do a reboot.

There's also talk about 2 sequels to the oriignal movie, in which is gonna ignore the tv-shows....!

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by Miccey

Stargate is one cool series! How many other sci-fi shows have lasted 10 years on the air?

X-files went 9/10 years depending how you look at it. Much better than stargate, at least the first 5 seasons or so were.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Stargate from the film to the series followed and enjoyed them all. Although i don't think universe had enough time to bed in the characters before they canned it, which is shame.

They even messed up the online game which never got out of beta i recall.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

reply to post by Miccey

X-files went 9/10 years depending how you look at it. Much better than stargate, at least the first 5 seasons or so were.

Sure, X-Files is a "scifi" but not in the same league as Stargate.
Sure, X-Files was "ok", but not in the same league as Stargate.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

reply to post by Miccey

You can't compare Stargate and X-Files. They are in completely different categories!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

And if the Skinwalker Ranch gets their Stargate up and running, I would love to go through it....maybe then I can get away from all this madness here in the US....

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

Yea, and i bet an Ancient built it from 2! toasters...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

You didnt look up the Skinwalker Ranch??

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I liked SG1, hated Universe, but loved Atlantis. I couldn't believe they just left The City sitting off the coast and ended it. Never fails, I love a show and it just stops without conclusion. Although it didn't hurt as much as having Deadwood pulled out from under me, it was still a letdown. Thank god for dvd so I can get my Shepard/Ronan fix when I need it. And Todd! Best. Wraith. Ever.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Once upon a time they had announced a new SG1 and a new Atlantis movie.Which both are on ice for unknown reasons.One excuse i heard was that they gave the budget money of the movies to make SGU.

As for universe they had a great idea and they #ed up with all the romance bull # and the stupid conspiracies.I mean you are inside an ancient spaceship,nowhere near the known universe and then what?Nada.
A virgin geek who has the coolest technology and uses it to spy on the girl he has a crash.
A super genious that acts like a 5 year old most of the time.
The IOA lady that wants all the power for herself and makes the civiliants fight with the army.
Even Star Trek Voyager was better that this bs(and i hate Voyager)

SGU was a waste of money.

Let's hope that they will make the stargate movies,until then i feed my addiction with the stargate novels.

new topics

top topics

join