It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati in music! see whats happening right now! -must see!! unravelling live....

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
WT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
its getting silly

NEW - BLACK MAN IN A DRESS

KEVIN HART....HERES THE VIDEO released a few weeks ago,

theres a bit of feedback comming back from him..people are getting peed off judging by the comments iv read on youtube and worldstar

edit on 3-4-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Yeah it's not just in the music industry, its in every aspect of entertainment from the News to childrens cartoons. But there are also some very obvious ones that cannot possibly be denied. The Checkered floor etc is Masonic Sybolism and it seems to pop up quiet often. But I'm sure a few would just put these down to mere coincidences though or they are Freemasons themselves or some bullcrap.

Madonna comes out of what could be classed as a Pyraimd or a vortex point as the video states, walks down 13 steps which is a significant number in the occult, Britney and Christina dancing like little whores on the checkered floor, one being initiated, don't know about the other one but Madonna seems to be handing her legacy over or something.. Congratulations to them all, must be a great job being a puppet..

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

thanx for those

as for MADonna...in one of her first music videos, shes wearing a jean jacket with a massive pyramid and eye, on the back...throughout the song called "into the groove"

tho i cant stand her... i do rate her for having a black "jesus" in the song "like a prayer" lol

peace

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

She did bring out some good music back in the day, I'll give her that. As for the videos, theres a 50 part series that touches upon alot of the occult stuff.. If you have the time, check it out.
edit on 4-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
HERE LADS... I JUST MADE A NEW THREAD.. i had to innit lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
That Lil Wayne video is the most devilish video I think I've ever seen...

The youtube link doesn't work so great, I watched it on vevo;

www.vevo.com...

You know Lil Wayne was like "oh yeah put in that devil shot here, and give the girls forked snake tongues and yeah a bathtub full of red paint and..."

The actual message I get from the video is this... Without spirituality, with a dead spirit, all they need to get away from being a soul-less corpse with lots of money is a lot of "bad bitches", clearly sex & drugs is what the spiritually-dead need to cope with the fact that they have sold their soul and are without spiritual comfort.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Seriously?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

i knew katt williams was going to be embarrassed

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join