It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb shaped "rock" with square window? or proof mars was once inhabited?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
I don`t know what to make of this object it`s the most mysterious object i`ve ever seen in any mars image. The first image was cropped from this original NASA image.The second image is an enlarged version of the first image. The rest of the images were enhanced by me using various photo editing tools, brightness/contrast, relief, softening etc.

www.nasa.gov...

What do you think of the photos that I uploaded are they rocks or just plain nothing they are off the same original NASA image
edit on 25-2-2013 by Anthony2008 because: to sort of a sentence

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

I don`t know what to make of this object it`s the most mysterious object i`ve ever seen in any mars image.

What makes this rock more mysterious than any of the millions of other rocks on Mars?

Also it's not an "orb", and there isn't a "square" window.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Not trying to bash you or your thread, but I think that you and a couple of other
members need some time off. Go outside for a walk, go for a drink get a girlfriend
or something, ok?

I'm starting to worry about you kids!

Seriously though, I see a rock.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Yngvarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus...The rest of the images were enhanced by me using various photo editing tools, brightness/contrast, relief, softening etc.

...and make-believe. You forgot to mention you applied that as well.

It's a "rock". Nothing more. How you people see alien fossils, bases, crystal skulls, etc, is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Im really tired of some of these ridiculous proof of life rocks being posted. They only go to prove (a) nasa will never release concrete proof of life. Because we are showing we are not smart enough to handle it. Or it would look like a ROCK! And finally (b) your proved that intelligent life did not come from MARS TO EARTH!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join