It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange glowing light on live Russian news broadcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What the title says, weird brilliant white light moves unexpectedly across a live Russian news broadcast. It's really bright. I don't think ball lightning could be that bright, but I'm no ball lightning expert. It moves into the corner of the shot, the camera man re-centers his shot on the light, it moves up a bit, then disappears. Doesn't move off screen, just fades away.

www.ghosttheory.com...

edit on 23-2-2013 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I find it really suspicious that the segment starts with the girl already off the center of the frame. Almost like they knew that something was gonna happen in that corner...or going to be added later.

Fake.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I'm saying fake as well. Especially since the video flashes "subscribe" over and over. Seems like a channel just looking for viewers.

Any idea what the news station is supposed to be and if it is a real news station in Russia?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Okay, so the camera person thought enough to cue her into the object, and pan to the left.....but not to follow the object up.......naw, fake.

edit-and the glow reflection travels at a different pace than the object.
edit on 23-2-2013 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

There was nothing to follow up. It started moving upwards, but disappeared before it moved out of frame

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sorry, but this is from ADG(UK) ...

I don't need to know anymore..

Your best bet is to go with HOAX.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

I'm saying fake as well. Especially since the video flashes "subscribe" over and over. Seems like a channel just looking for viewers.

You hit the bullseye with that...

In fact here is one of my favorite videos from ADG(UK)...

Is there any question on whether the video from the OP could be real?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's not even well done. I stopped watching after the 'glowing object' came into full screen. Looks completely fake to me. I am not trying to be a skeptic jerk, in fact through my own paranormal research I am starting to lean to the side that there is something going on that our brains can not fully process.

Uhg....it is a terrible hoax, not even creative at all.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Thats horrendously faked.

Whats even more horrendous is the inability of people to immediately be able to tell its CGI. You people must have REALLY flipped out during your first screening of Avatar

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
if thats real i'll eat my own shoe lol ... nah id say fake 100% as previous post says the reflection/light doesnt match up

top topics

join