It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Practice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You know sometimes I say the damnedest things... Sometimes I say the damnedest things because I know people might find it strange or even embarrassing. I just wanna practice not letting myself be controlled by fear, the fear of judgment. Say what you will 'bout me, I eat judges for breakfast

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I just wanna practice not letting myself be controlled by fear, the fear of judgment.

Why practice?

Forget about it.

Respect all.

Reject Judgement.

Just be.

edit on 22/2/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: If this belief from heaven be sent, If such be Nature’s holy plan, Have I not reason to lament What man has made of man?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

The enemy surrounds on all sides and attacks come at all times. In my early days I had much to learn, but after much practice and much experience... I am one with the sword.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Riddle me this:

Who am I?
Who are you?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I am
You are
He is...

In our heart

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
When he found me he said, don't let them tell you about me, just hear me out. He was nothing to me then, but it was so hot and there was nowhere left to turn. Each word he spoke an earthquake. My world fell to pieces. My god what have I done?

I wander the earth if only just to pick up the pieces, what's left of the mess I made.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
To himself he speaks. There are three.

He who was. he who is. He who has yet to be.

God. Man. God

GOD

And he would. He would give anything. He would give it all just to be like that.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
For me the message is a little different. When I was young I never had an idol, never once did I have someone that I looked up to. Then one day I found someone and I said that's me, that's who I wanna be.

Grew a beard, grew out my hair, gave it all up and took up sword play. If ever there was someone who had my respect it was him. To the ends of the earth, I'd follow him anywhere.

I actually found his dad first although I didn't actually know that's who it was at the time. He led me to a number of places before showing me his son, but it was love at first sight.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join