It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funniest video I have seen in a while... Gallon Smash Prank

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
These guys are funny... the people's reactions are funnier. Enjoy

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I can see juvenile, but funny? I guess I don't see the humor here. Just some kids destroying merchandise, creating a mess that I doubt they help clean up, subjecting the store to liabilities, creating 'slip and fall' situations around other (and sometimes elderly) customers and splashing other customers with milk and juice. Huh, maybe it's just me.
edit on 22-2-2013 by ObservingTheWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingTheWorld
I can see juvenile, but funny? I guess I don't see the humor here. Just some kids destroying merchandise and splashing other customers with milk and juice. Huh, maybe it's just me.

Probably

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I can see juvenile, but funny? I guess I don't see the humor here. Just some kids destroying merchandise, creating a mess that I doubt they help clean up, subjecting the store to liabilities, creating 'slip and fall' situations around other (and sometimes elderly) customers and splashing other customers with milk and juice. Huh, maybe it's just me.

It's not just you. It isn't funny. First, make them pay for the merchandise they destroyed. Second, make them pay for the cleaning bills of the other people they spashed, then make them pay for the clean up. Then throw them out of the store permanently. Just immature idiots.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

the people's reactions are funnier.
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

You mean the way people react with sincere concern? That's funny?

I reiterate what has already been stated-this isnt funny. At all.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I gotta agree with everyone else,

This just comes across as selfish and juvenile, if I had of been there, noticed they did it on purpose and been splashed by even a drop of the milk I woulda flogged em.

Just plain stupid

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Would be great to see this video used in court against them.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Oh, and it is crap like theft and this that keep the prices high for honest consumers like myself.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Okay I will admit I did laugh BUT more at the pure stupidity of it... Why would you do that? What if they smashed someone in the face with one of those things? What if it were you? That's all I could keep thinking... It could of gone really badly and I fear that if they continue it will eventually... I'm all for a prank, I'm a prankster myself but I wouldn't put people in danger, it's just not cool... Especially old biddies man I mean come on! Where is your heart? That could be your nan getting smashed full pelt in the face, or slipping trying to help these idiots getting up...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm all for the whole Jacka$$ antics - but that was SO not funny!

Ugh! Kids today!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TFCJay
Would be great to see this video used in court against them.

Now THAT I would find hilarious!

Let's make it viral so that it can become a reality!

Edit: Even better idea... Why not pay them a visit and return the hilarious prank? A few gallon bottles of milk through the windows should make them roll around in stitches! What a laugh it would be...
edit on 22-2-2013 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Since when wasting juice and milk is considered a joke?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

The only thing that was funny was how the OP could possibly think it was funny.

I got bored halfway through the video...did it get any better?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I can see juvenile, but funny? I guess I don't see the humor here...Huh, maybe it's just me.

No, it ain't just you. Actually kind of put a knit in my stomach.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was going to post this with a very different title.

The kids apparently purchased the smashed items but that doesn't excuse the sheer dumbassery. It irritated me the most when they were doing it near the elderly. One of those little old ladies tries to help them up, slips and breaks a hip. I would be furious if I saw this, especially if I got splashed.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I wanted to post this video too. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I was rollin on the floor!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A couple hours after I read this post, I stopped at the local supermarket, and darned if someone hadn't pulled this prank. I only saw the remains, two busted gallons of milk and a giant puddle.
The poor fellow who had to clean it up, had also seen the Video through his facebook page.
So he knew what it was about too.

Not sure if they caught the "pranksters"..They hadn't had time to review security video yet.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Punks need to be taken to the woodshed and beaten until their butts bleed. Spoiled children acting badly.

new topics

top topics

join