It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire from the sky.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've been having a recurring dream. It's not always the same,
but the theme is quite consistent.

The first dream I had about it, I was looking up at the sky, on a cloudless evening,
when I began noticing red dots a lot closer than the stars. I stared till I realised
they were meteors, or asteroids, whichever the ones are that hit the Earth.
I ran inside my room, and the big chunks of flaming rock were so hot when
they hit something and ricocheted into my window, it didn't smash, they just melted through.
I've had a similar dream recently when the objects were coming directly through my roof,
at such a high speed they just destroyed everything, and a single time I dreamed about
them smashing and burning through a back door. I don't buy into predictions, or consider
myself particularly gullible or superstitious,
(I suppose everyone thinks that.) But the dreams keep coming and it somehow
feels really significant. They aren't like dreams i've had before, that can be forgotten in hours or days.
I was just filled with a sense of dread i've never felt in a dream before and everything about it just screamed
'Warning.'
I've spent too much time on ATS haven't I? I need my tin foil hat.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DelegateZero88

Don't worry about it. I've been having those kinds of dreams for ever.

One of them starts with me waking up and going upstairs in the house I grew up in. I go to the living room and stand in front of the bay window looking at the mountains. Now, from behind the mountains comes a meteor and as it disappears behind the summits a huge nuclear type explosion happens. We could see the shock wave go over the mountain tops, lots of reds and yellows. It looked like the sun. Then I wake up.
edit on 22-2-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It's never one big event , like a meteor crashing from the sky. It's always just thousands
of little objects that come in at a colossal speed, and it's always near my family, and
I don't wake till something horriffic happens to me. I don't know if i'm accidentally giving
away some kind of Freudian slip in talking about this dream , but it doesn't feel
like an emotional response. All I can think is 'danger' , it's time to build your bunker.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ditto...

I have had these too re-occurring over the years. Some with just lights others of a great calamity. Sometimes the sun at night. All have been since I can remember.

I admit to having vivid lucid dreams and an overactive imagination too

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
These don't sound like dreams,more like visions. They typically happen during sleep. Your very being may be picking up on something approaching. This is very important. Try to keep a dream journal.

new topics

top topics

join