It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Angels 3 - Book of Jubilees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is the third thread in a series of threads outlining the nature of Fallen and Elect Angels. Here are links to the first two threads:

1) Fallen Angels 1

2) Fallen Angels 2

I left the last thread asking some questions. Noah was born as a shining human. Lamech, his father, was afraid he might be a son of the fallen beings. He is assured that Noah IS his son. Here is where I left the last thread. These are questions we all need answers to:

Let's ask a question. Noah, the child born to Lamech, will have children who are saved. Lamech was afraid that Noah, shining like the sun, was born of watchers. He is assured that Noah is his own son. Can we be assured that Jesus is the Son of God? Are we saved, the sons of Noah? Depending on how we see this, we need to be assured in our faith. With all of this distortion, can we be sure? This is where I leave you, with a question of our age. Can we trust the revelation of Angels? Who can we trust? These are hard questions and I am unsure myself of the answers.

Book of Jubilees Ch. 1

24 And their souls will cleave to Me and to all My commandments, and they will fulfil My
25 commandments, and I will be their Father and they shall be My children. And they all shall be called
children of the living God, and every angel and every spirit shall know, yea, they shall know that these are
My children, and that I am their Father in uprightness and righteousness, and that
26 I love them. And do thou write down for thyself all these words which I declare unto thee on this
mountain, the first and the last, which shall come to pass in all the divisions of the days in the law and in the
testimony and in the weeks and the jubilees unto eternity, until I descend and dwell
27 with them throughout eternity.' And He said to the angel of the presence: Write for Moses from
28 the beginning of creation till My sanctuary has been built among them for all eternity. And the Lord will
appear to the eyes of all, and all shall know that I am the God of Israel and the Father of all the children of
Jacob, and King on Mount Zion for all eternity. And Zion and Jerusalem shall
29 be holy.' And the angel of the presence who went before the camp of Israel took the tables of the divisions
of the years −from the time of the creation− of the law and of the testimony of the weeks of the jubilees,
according to the individual years, according to all the number of the jubilees [according, to the individual
years], from the day of the [new] creation when the heavens and the earth shall be renewed and all their
creation according to the powers of the heaven, and according to all the creation of the earth, until the
sanctuary of the Lord shall be made in Jerusalem on Mount Zion, and all the luminaries be renewed for
healing and for peace and for blessing for all the elect of Israel, and that thus it may be from that day and unto
all the days of the earth.

As we find out from Rumi and Enoch, the souls in question are those of the Son divided into humanity. We would assume that Moses is describing the words of the Lord (Son of God). As usual in the Bible, an Angel of the Lord is delivering this message. What is the hope in this? The assured hope of the Lord is that unity will once again take place. After unity happens again, even the Angels will know that humans are the children of the Lord. Does this imply that the Angels did not know this fact?

When he mentions the first and last and the jubilee years, what is he referring to?

In Genesis 6, where it mentions the fallen beings, it also says that God will strive with man for 120 years. A golden jubilee is 50 years. Multiply these two and you get 6000 years. As we will see in another thread, this number keeps popping up. As of December 21, 2012, I believe we are in the last 7 years approaching the end of this judgment. In the book of Enoch, we read the same timetable. From the Mayan Calendar, we read the same long count of 5125 years. Since Enoch was taken at around 950 after Adam, and he gave the watchers a judgment of 70 generations, we can see that the same 5040 years (added with the 950) have transpired. Again, we see 6000 years. In the next thread, I will outline the book of Adam and Eve. The same story emerges again from the pages of yet another extra-biblical book.

Summing up this first section from the book of Jubilees, we find a reference to the New Heaven and Earth that is the goal of the first.

Chapter 2 to follow in the next post. Consult the three references below.

Jubilee years Thread

Biblical Witnesses to 6000 Years

Mayan Long Count as related to Enoch

edit on 22-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I know there are several hierarchies of angel, which grow in power as they reach the ascendancy of God.

What I'm interested in knowing, is are these fallen angels all from the lowest part of that hierarchy? Or were they a make up of all types of angels?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Continued from OP..

Chapter 2

1 And the angel of the presence spake to Moses according to the word of the Lord, saying: Write the
complete history of the creation, how in six days the Lord God finished all His works and all that He created,
and kept Sabbath on the seventh day and hallowed it for all ages, and
2 appointed it as a sign for all His works. For on the first day He created the heavens which are above and the
earth and the waters and all the spirits which serve before him −the angels of the presence, and the angels of
sanctification, and the angels [of the spirit of fire and the angels] of the spirit of the winds, and the angels of
the spirit of the clouds, and of darkness, and of snow and of hail and of hoar frost, and the angels of the
voices and of the thunder and of the lightning, and the angels of the spirits of cold and of heat, and of winter
and of spring and of autumn and of summer and of all the spirits of his creatures which are in the heavens and
on the earth, (He created) the abysses and the darkness, eventide (and night), and the light, dawn and day,
which He hath
3 prepared in the knowledge of his heart. And thereupon we saw His works, and praised Him, and lauded
before Him on account of all His works; for seven great works did He create on the first day.

----Much of the book of Jubilees is a retelling of Genesis. As in the Bible, we are told these things by 'the Angel of the Lord'.

And He gave us a great sign, the Sabbath day, that we should work six days, but
18 keep Sabbath on the seventh day from all work. And all the angels of the presence, and all the angels of
sanctification, these two great classes −He hath bidden us to keep the Sabbath with Him
19 in heaven and on earth. And He said unto us: 'Behold, I will separate unto Myself a people from among all
the peoples, and these shall keep the Sabbath day, and I will sanctify them unto Myself as My people, and
will bless them; as I have sanctified the Sabbath day and do sanctify (it) unto
20 Myself, even so will I bless them, and they shall be My people and I will be their God. And I have chosen
the seed of Jacob from amongst all that I have seen, and have written him down as My first−born son,and
have sanctified him unto Myself for ever and ever; and I will teach them the
21 Sabbath day, that they may keep Sabbath thereon from all work.' And thus He created therein a sign in
accordance with which they should keep Sabbath with us on the seventh day, to eat and to drink, and to bless
Him who has created all things as He has blessed and sanctified unto Himself
22 a peculiar people above all peoples, and that they should keep Sabbath together with us. And He caused
His commands to ascend as a sweet savour acceptable before Him all the days . . .

---As we also read in the Bible, there are a people from among all peoples of Jacob to keep the Sabbath. As we can see, the day of Sabbath is a day of rest. Although we have this day in our week, I believe that the reserved people are a remnant left during the 1000 years of rest from creation. Since we are at the last of 6000 now, what happens on Earth to follow will clear the threshing floor of chaff and wheat. The wheat will be kept to life on in the day of rest.

and she bare him a son in the fifth week, in the fourth year of the jubilee, and
17 he called his name Enoch. And he was the first among men that are born on earth who learnt writing and
knowledge and wisdom and who wrote down the signs of heaven according to the order of their months in a
book, that men might know the seasons of the years according to the order of
18 their separate months. And he was the first to write a testimony and he testified to the sons of men among
the generations of the earth, and recounted the weeks of the jubilees, and made known to them the days of the
years, and set in order the months and recounted the Sabbaths of the years
19 as we made (them), known to him. And what was and what will be he saw in a vision of his sleep, as it
will happen to the children of men throughout their generations until the day of judgment; he saw and
understood everything, and wrote his testimony, and placed the testimony on earth for all
20 the children of men and for their generations.

---In this section, we see the life of Enoch recounted.

More to come...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Continued form the OP...

And he was moreover with the angels of God these six jubilees of years, and they showed him everything which is on earth and in the heavens, the rule of the sun, and he wrote down 22 everything. And he testified to the Watchers, who had sinned with the daughters of men; for these had begun to unite themselves, so as to be defiled, with the daughters of men, and Enoch 23 testified against (them) all. And he was taken from amongst the children of men, and we conducted him
into the Garden of Eden in majesty and honour, and behold there he writes down the con− 24 demnation and judgment of the world, and all the wickedness of the children of men. And on account of it (God) brought the waters of the flood upon all the land of Eden; for there he was set as a sign and that he should testify against all the children of men, that he should recount all the 25 deeds of the generations until the day of condemnation. And he burnt the incense of the sanctuary, 26 (even) sweet spices acceptable before the Lord on the Mount. For the Lord has four places on the earth, the Garden of Eden, and the Mount of the East, and this mountain on which thou art this day, Mount Sinai, and Mount Zion (which) will be sanctified in the new creation for a sanctification of the earth; through it will the earth be sanctified from all (its) guilt and its uncleanness through− 27 out the generations of the world.
-------------------------------------------------------------
---300 years is 50X6. This gives us a clue to the 120 years God strives with man listed in Genesis 6. It's a confirmation that 6000 years is the total for mankind on Earth. 2017 is the last Jubilee. If not, it is the next Jubilee. 67AD was the revolt against Rome. 1917 was WWI. 1967 was the 6 day war. On this timetable, December 21st is a marker for 2012 as it links forward to Psalms 111 - 118. Why Psalms 111-118? They represent 2011 - 2018 in my opinion. Many others share this view. You can consult the Hallel Psalms and youtube for more. Look up the work of JR Church.

Here, Enoch is shown again as outlining Genesis 6.

Genesis 6

6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Moses wastes no space in Genesis. He simply tells it as a passing note. In reality, this passage is critical for us to see the connections it makes between Rumi, Enoch and Moses. So far, we have three witnesses that agree.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

And at the close of the nineteenth jubilee, in the seventh week in the sixth
year [930 A.M.] thereof, Adam died, and all his sons buried him in the land of his creation, and he
30 was the first to be buried in the earth. And he lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one
thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree
of knowledge: 'On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.' For this reason he
31 did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

---------------------------------------------

19X50 is 950, the same time that Enoch was taken by God. This precedes the flood. Before this time, the Fallen Beings locked calendars in stone. See this thread on the Long Count Calendars as related to Enoch: Long Count Calendars and Enoch

-------------------------------------------

At the close of this jubilee Cain was killed
after him in the same year; for his house fell upon him and he died in the midst of his house, and he was
killed by its stones; for with a stone he had killed Abel, and by a stone was he killed in
32 righteous judgment. For this reason it was ordained on the heavenly tablets: With the instrument with
which a man kills his neighbour with the same shall he be killed; after the manner that
33 he wounded him, in like manner shall they deal with him.'

-------------------------

Let's ask a question here? Should the USA have dropped a bomb on Japan? How about all the bombs dropped on all the other countries? Consider what is said above. The same weapons we use on our neighbors, those same weapons will be used on us. If this holds true, we are in for a wild ride.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Continued from OP..

Chapter 5

1 And it came to pass when the children of men began to multiply on the face of the earth and daughters were
born unto them, that the angels of God saw them on a certain year of this jubilee, that they were beautiful to
look upon; and they took themselves wives of all whom they 2 chose, and they bare unto them sons and they were giants. And lawlessness increased on the earth and all flesh corrupted its way, alike men and cattle and beasts and birds and everything that walks on the earth −all of them corrupted their ways and their orders, and they began to devour each other, and lawlessness increased on the earth and every imagination of the thoughts of all men 3 (was) thus evil continually. And God looked upon the earth, and behold it was corrupt, and all flesh had corrupted its orders, and all that were upon the earth had wrought all manner of evil 4 before His eyes. And He said that He would destroy man and all flesh upon the face of the earth 5,6 which He had created. But Noah found grace before the eyes of the Lord. And against the angels whom He had sent upon the earth, He was exceedingly wroth, and He gave commandment to root them out of all their dominion, and He bade us to bind them in the depths of the earth, and 7 behold they are bound in the midst of them, and are (kept) separate. And against their sons went forth a command from before His face that they should be smitten with the sword, and be removed 8 from under heaven. And He said 'My spirit shall not always abide on man; for they also are flesh 9 and their days shall be one hundred and twenty years'. And He sent His sword into their midst that each should slay his neighbour, and they began to slay each other till they all fell by the sword 10 and were destroyed from the earth.

----------------------------------------

---Here in chapter 5, the events of Genesis 6 are again outlined. Notice that the time God witnessed this is not listed. It is simply stated as a certain year of Jubilee. Why? If we knew, we would likely have a missing calculation to the exact date of judgment to follow. Since we don't, we are unsure of the timing of the 6000 years countdown. I am under the impression that 2017 is the end date. I could be very wrong and this is why.

God sent these Angels to us. This must be noted. The fallen beings corrupted the work they were supposed to be doing with mankind. God was angry, giving us insight to the fact that God may not have expected this to happen. Note the legends of Tartarus as you contemplate this story. The fallen are bound in the Earth. The bastard Nephilim were then destroyed with the sword. We need to ask the question here: Number states that the Nephilim continued after the flood in the lad of Canaan. Was it David's task to continue the killing? To me, this is interesting, because the command from God after the flood was to NOT shed blood. We continue to see the Angel of the Lord commanding men to kill, yet God seems to desire the opposite. To me, this indicates a problem in the Old Testament. The more I study this, the more it seems we are not looking at a complete picture. No only do we have room to see error, we have room to judge the error as connected to the Lord.

Read this passage from Job 19

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.[h]”

Job knew who his redeemer was. It would be Adam. He also knew the error of mankind entered in through Adam. The Lord is a Son being raised in the wilderness. As it turns out, Adam is all of us. We can blame Adam, but we only blame the same error in ourselves. We can judge the Lord, but why would we? He is also the one that overcomes our error for us. In him, we have salvation. We become involved in the material world and Adam cannot be separated form our own walk in life. Best to recognize this and forgive ourselves. God, on the other hand, is the one raising children. He cannot be blamed.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Continued from the OP...

Chapter 15

This law is for all the generations for ever, and there is no circumcision of the days, and no omission of one day out of the eight days; for it is an eternal ordinance, ordained 26 and written on the heavenly tablets. And every one that is born, the flesh of whose foreskin is not circumcised on the eighth day, belongs not to the children of the covenant which the Lord made with Abraham, but to the children of destruction; nor is there, moreover, any sign on him that he is the Lord's, but (he is destined) to be destroyed and slain from the earth, and to be rooted out of 27 the earth, for he has broken the covenant of the Lord our God.

---This passage looks forward to the time, 1000 years form our day and age, when Satan is once again released to deceive the nations. How do we circumcise our hearts? We cut away the desire to serve self. It is clear so far that the thread of truth that runs through Rumi, Enoch and the Bible is the same thread that runs through all of religion. We must rise instead of fall while we are baptized in the waters of life. We are here to repent of sin. No our own sin, but the choice to make it by free will. Love is the law. If we refuse it, we perish. Selfishness is the mark of the beast. I'll get to that later. Will works save us? No. It takes the Atonement of Christ to bring us back to unity with the Father. We cannot save ourselves.

For all the angels of the presence and all the angels of sanctification (being set apart) have been so created from the day of their creation, and before the angels of the presence and the angels of sanctification He hath sanctified Israel, that they should 28 be with Him and with His holy angels. And do thou command the children of Israel and let them observe the sign of this covenant for their generations as an eternal ordinance, and they will not be 29 rooted out of the land. For the command is ordained for a covenant, that they should observe it 30 for ever among all the children of Israel.

----Pay attention to the next part. Rumi was Islamic and from the tribe of Ishmael. The Arabs who are Muslim are outlined here.

For Ishmael and his sons and his brothers and Esau, the Lord did not cause to approach Him, and he chose them not because they are the children of 31 Abraham, because He knew them, but He chose Israel to be His people. And He sanctified it, and gathered it from amongst all the children of men; for there are many nations and many peoples, and all are His, and over all hath He placed spirits in authority to lead them astray from Him.

-------------------------------------------------------

----Here we find that many spirits lead men astray from Him. Why? Why is Israel blinded for a time? The whole of the world is God's possession. God leads His people as we read below, but other Angels lead the other nations.

---------------------------------------

32 But over Israel He did not appoint any angel or spirit, for He alone is their ruler, and He will preserve
them and require them at the hand of His angels and His spirits, and at the hand of all His powers in order
that He may preserve them and bless them, and that they may be His and He 33 may be theirs from henceforth for ever. And now I announce unto thee that the children of Israel will not keep true to this ordinance, and they will not circumcise their sons according to all this law; for in the flesh of their circumcision they will omit this circumcision of their sons, and all of them, 34 sons of Beliar, will leave their sons uncircumcised as they were born. And there will be great wrath from the Lord against the children of Israel. because they have forsaken His covenant and turned aside from His word, and provoked and blasphemed, inasmuch as they do not observe the ordinance of this law; for they have treated their members like the Gentiles, so that they may be removed and rooted out of the land. And
there will no more be pardon or forgiveness unto them [so that there should be forgiveness and pardon] for all
the sin of this eternal error.

-----------------------------

As we can read above, this may be a good thing for the other nations. God is using Israel as an example to all of us. Form the, the light of mercy and judgment are seen clearly. Is Jesus (Son of God) accepted by Christians? yes. How is Jesus seen by Islam? As a messenger, yet they do not follow the message of love. As for Israel, they do not believe. They have been blinded to it until the 2nd year of tribulation. I believe that we will soon witness Israel waking up to Jesus. Joseph told the 12 brothers who he was in the 2nd year of the famine. I think this foreshadows what is coming in the tribulation. This will be a time of Jacob's trouble and all of the world will witness it.

-------------------------------

See this thread about the two witnesses: Witnesses of Revelation 11

Mark of the Beast:

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

18 items of selfishness listed. MARK THIS! 6+6+6

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Continued from the OP..

Chapter 27

Jacob, and blessed him. And Jacob went from the Well of the Oath to go to Haran on the first year of the second week in the forty−fourth jubilee, and he came to Luz on the mountains, that is, Bethel, on the new moon of the first month of this week, [2115 A.M.] and he came to the place at even and turned from the way to the west of the 20 road that night: and he slept there; for the sun had set. And he took one of the stones of that 21 place and laid IT head his at under the tree, and he was journeying alone, and he slept. And he dreamt that night, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven, and behold, the angels of the Lord ascended and descended on it: and behold, the Lord stood upon it. 22 And he spake to Jacob and said: 'I am the Lord God of Abraham, thy father, and the God of 23 Isaac; the land whereon thou art sleeping, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed after thee. And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt increase to the west and to the east, to the 24 north and the south, and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the nations be blessed. And behold, I will be with thee, and will keep thee whithersoever thou goest, and I will bring thee again into this land in peace; for I will not leave thee until I do everything that I told thee of.' 25 And Jacob awoke from his sleep, and said, 'Truly this place is the house of the Lord, and I knew it not.' And he was afraid and said: 'Dreadful is this place which is none other than the house of 26 God, and this is the gate of heaven.' And Jacob arose early in the morning, and took the stone which he had put under his head and set it up as a pillar for a sign, and he poured oil upon the top of it. And he called the name of that place Bethel; but the name of the place was Luz at the first.

---------------------------------

Why choose such a man of mystery?

And the Lord appeared to him by night and blessed him and said unto him: 'Thy name 18 shall not be called Jacob, but Israel shall they name thy name.' And He said unto him again: 'I am the Lord who created the heaven and the earth, and I will increase thee and multiply thee exceedingly, and kings shall come forth from thee, and they shall judge everywhere wherever the foot 19 of the sons of men has trodden. And I will give to thy seed all the earth which is under heaven, and they shall judge all the nations according to their desires, and after that they shall get possession 20 of the whole earth and inherit it for ever.' And He finished speaking with him, and He went up 21 from him. and Jacob looked till He had ascended into heaven. And he saw in a vision of the night, and behold an angel descended from heaven with seven tablets in his hands, and he gave them to Jacob, and he read them and knew all that was written therein which would befall him and his sons 21 throughout all the ages. And he showed him all that was written on the tablets, and said unto him: 'Do not build this place, and do not make it an eternal sanctuary, and do not dwell here; for this is not the place. Go to the house of Abraham thy father and dwell with Isaac thy father until the day 23 of the death of thy father. For in Egypt thou shalt die in peace, and in this land thou shalt be buried 24 with honour in the sepulchre of thy fathers, with Abraham and Isaac.

End of this thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
I know there are several hierarchies of angel, which grow in power as they reach the ascendancy of God.

What I'm interested in knowing, is are these fallen angels all from the lowest part of that hierarchy? Or were they a make up of all types of angels?

I'm not sure. I would assume the watchers may have been lower class. I assume God knew when he sent them. Satan was cast down first, then watchers were also sent. The corrupted the Earth, yet God seemed surprised. I don't think he was. I think it was all part of a plan to teach creation by God's instructional design. We learn by doing.

Love must be gained by suffering for the one we love. No gift can be given without earning what is given. Love is best seen against error and hatred.

"There's no more brilliant light than that which follows complete darkness."

Creation is a hard truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
as Satan was way up there with Jesus in terms of angels
(the bright and morning Star) he was prtty high on Gods payroll....
I would imagine there were other high ranking angels which rebelled because satan was a persuasive dude and the angels that followed him were a third of the host of heaven.....
Sounds like a cross section of the angels fell.....
300 watchers also fell from grace....i believe...

new topics

top topics

join