It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article about new al Qaeda strategy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Didnt see this posted anywhere but I have been up working for the past 30 hours so maybe I missed it.

Anyway here is a link to the article security.blogs.cnn.com...

There is a ton of info in there plus various references to drones from the perspective of the alleged terrorists.
While I know that the majority of users on this site seem to think that the only terrorists are govts the info in here gives perspective on what its like from an individual basis.
I would suspect some users will say this article is just a false flag or filled with lies but still anyone that has a passing interest in it may find it a informative read.
edit on 22-2-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yes, I would consider that valid information. Years ago I made a somewhat stupid statement to other researchers involved in redaction science that perhaps the UK had determined the German strategy of "Do what you want as long as you don't bomb us we will leave you alone" was the best way to cope will all it's homegrown terrorist want-to-be's.
That upset some people and I don't blame them. I just don't know much about their culture and some untimely apologia writings concerning the Reich haven't helped much either. Having a Bavarian family name---the list is long. I don't have a single contact in Britain for information. The fault is mine however sometimes I think the Brits are far to sensitive and can be somewhat condescending about Americans from old German and Austrian families. You don't pick your kin-why can't they understand that.

I'm going to print that article and read over it quietly later on. The term 'fire and forget' rings a bell somewhere.

I did visit the island where 'Wicker Man' was filmed. It was a long time ago and the spot they used to film the finale was made into a little park. I though I was going to cry.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

join