It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Hang Up The ATS Gloves, The NWO Will Come To Pass

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Reminds me of hulk hogan and his nWo gang in the early days of wrestling, funny.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
we say wrapped in a blanket and crawl to the cemetery.You do not lie alarmist gloves then pike in the lake maplight.org... to fish awake
edit on 24/2/13 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i now this has been said a hundred times before...but...if we are to become a truly elevated species, shouldn't we all be banded togther as being able to represent the entire human race? ....rather than, a planet with many different warring tribes, with no type of one world government,. if beings from other planets begin to even associate with earth, we should be a united human race.

"You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you." Ezekiel 28:15

A united "human race" were swayed to shout in unison for Jesus' death and chose to release a murderer, insurrectionist and robber. Likewise today, the world is quickly choosing the "old man" son of the father  and rejecting the "new man" Son of God. Likewise, it is the teachers and leaders that are doing the swaying of the crowds as they unite them under false reasoning and false hopes and under mind destroying eastern meditation. Scripture from start to finish chronicles the internal iniquity within the old creation which does not want to obey its creator and that wants to be its own "god", that wants to build its own tower to heaven, and that wants to define its own good and evil. It is the human race which rejects its Creator, not the other way around.

The world is not improving. Evil men and seducers are waxing worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived. By rejecting the Son of God, the embodiment and character of the only true God of Heaven and Earth, who possessed goodness, mercy, love, truth and justice and choosing a murderer, insurrectionist and robber in his stead, Judea demonstrated  what "human nature" can and will do when the restraining power of the Spirit of God is removed, and the "human race" are united under the adversaries of God. 

We, as a human race, forget 

When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth. Genesis 5:3

Adam is the "old man" and we are all in his image and likeness.. The occult exalt their primordial man, their 'Adam Kadmon', and the NWO ideal in their head is pushing for him. Our Creator, on the other side, holds up His Only Begotten Son as the new creation so that Adamic man can be once again conformed back into His Image and His Likeness. There is only one Truth here, and Adam is not it. 

All of your hopes and dreams are for an "elevated species", but man in the image and likeness of Adam will self destruct because of the iniquity within us. We will accept things like genetic enhancement in the near future in hopes of achieving said transformation, when the only solution stands in front of us all along - saving Faith in Jesus Christ and the internal transformation through the Holy Spirit as it transforms us from the inside out. Please, put all of your hopes in your Creator, not in those who have sold you the fantasy and vain imagination of man.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by toolshed
What do you mean "hang up the gloves" and "battle"? I hate to break it to you guys, but posting on ATS isn't "fighting the NWO".

Actually, I disagree with that. It isn't a physical battle, it requires simply for people to wake up collectively and no longer comply.

In that respect, ATS is in theory helping fight the NWO in spreading knowledge. But, as my thread suggests, the majority of humanity are not ready to accept what is really going in the world, there is a block stopping them, hence we are only circulating info between ourselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
I think a post like this simply reflects someone's inability to fully understand exactly what the NWO is. Now, more than any time in the past, is any NWO least likely. The more obvious it looks to the world that it exists, the more likely it will fall, not the more easily you should resign yourself.

Honestly, I think at least 50% of ATSers are seriously indoctrinated and can't see clearly out of the NWO bubble/terminology that they're immersed in. I'll probably be called a sheeple for my post.

I would argue it is you who does not understand the NWO. It is a long term agenda, shaping our history for many centuries. At this present time, we are closer to a NWO than ever.

Think of technology, how it advances at an incredible rate once it reaches a certain point, that is where we are in terms of reaching a NWO. Technology is now advancing almost out of control, so too is the NWO.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

You might want to look up ICLEI and see what they are doing now days . You must be ignoring the News and what your government is up to .Your little illusion of the security of your existance as is will soon be shattered .You will have to alter your perception of the acceptable parameters of your new life .

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I still think they will have to take away the 300 million guns owned by civilians in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This thread is Paxton from "Aliens"in a nut shell.
You can give up if you want to.You're not much good to us anyway.
As to what we believe,your opinion is noted and dismissed,I will "Charley Mike".The ones who know what that means also will no doubt do so, as we have ,evidently, run into a bunch of new age hippies for the new century.
The litmus test would be wether or not you like Hillary Clinton.
An aging hippie.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
This 'battle' is over. The outcome was decided long ago. It is written into humanity's experience. Our test is not to prevent a NWO, it is to experience it.

Actually NWO is just one part, the other is the anti-NWO which I'm guessing if NWO is male and oppressive, the other side must be female and pro-freedom. But in the end, everybody will agree they need to imagine heaven for the first lifeform on this planet, which is a genderless wurm, kind of and then that lifeform and all it's wurm friends from that time period will vacate the planet. After that the dino's and everything will go, leading up to the homo sapiens species.

When the last human has given up battling is when it is all over.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think there will be a lot of "Charlie Mike Mike" but it will be the NWO on the receiving end of it. Glad I live in the South.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Wonder, OP, Do Not Aquiesce to Defeat! That is a losers mentality! I wonder how you are in real life? When someone is ahead in the game of chess do you just throw your hands up and give up? Is that how you were raised? Your post helps me infer that is the case. You have been in delusion thinking they have won the war when they have only won the battles but not the war. If you want to know how to defeat the Illuminati it is simple. You must take example from other star systems. In a peaceful solution when the people's of the nation were fed up with the tryranical power wielding few they joined together and shut down everything in the country from power plants to libraries until they could round up all the culprits and they did not kill them but put them all together on a deserted island where they could do no further harm. The united unified power of the many can take back our nation. Their power lays in divide and conquer.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

What is Charley Mike Mike?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The NWO ISREAL . That is a truer statement than you know .

At least they identify with Israel . The Protocols of Zion , a prohibited read , an apparent reality of the situation were are in today . Go past the disclaimers and see the Globalistfor who he really is .

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

The NWO ISREAL . That is a truer statement than you know .

At least they identify with Israel . The Protocols of Zion , a prohibited read , an apparent reality of the situation were are in today . Go past the disclaimers and see the Globalistfor who he really is .

Was that not proven as a hoax?

Or are you saying you think it wasn't or that some group used it as their modus operandi or reason d'etre and basically made it real?

Or do you think they put it out there as propaganda and are still using it under various guises?

Just wondering.

en.wikipedia.org...

Elements of the Protocols were plagiarized from Joly's fictional Dialogue in Hell, a thinly veiled attack on the political ambitions of Napoleon III, who, represented by the non-Jewish character Machiavelli,[11] plots to rule the world. Joly, a monarchist and legitimist, was imprisoned in France for 15 months as a direct result of his book's publication. Ironically, scholars have noted that Dialogue in Hell was itself a plagiarism, at least in part, of a novel by Eugene Sue, Les Mystères du Peuple (1849–1856).[12]

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

There is no telling how much money and time has been spent to hide the Protocols . Would you expect them to acknowledge them as their plans to world domination . They are very damning and a dead give away to what is happening . Read them for yourself. What will it hurt. Look at who is in control of everything today and make your own mind up . Don't make it easy for them .

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I guess if it were real an admission wouldn't be wanted.

Though I am wary of any one religious group being blamed, you know how religions are, most evolved into the juggernauts they are because of their love of power and control, underhand tactics aren't beneath any of them IMO.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I don't know why some many people are against a new world order. Do you think the current world order is doing a good job? And awith regards to a one world government would it really e such a bad idea? I mean there would be less war and more equality I.e no third world countries, every human on more equal terms. A new world order would have to appease the people to some extent. Under the right circumstances I would welcome a nwo with open arms

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
if people were truly smart they'd stop cowering behnd their screens and go out inot their communities and be involved in making it beter.It serevs the NWO to sit here and speak.. it gives them herd monitoring capabilities and leave syou communities wanting for folks to volunteer for BIG Brohters BIg Sisters or Meals ON Wheels..

frankly I hate the net.. it's away to validate my conclusions done over 20 years..

when the internet came along..I saw it for what it is an ORwellian tool with many Machiavellian tactics and eventually being Hitlerian in it's goals

I see it as nothing but a tool of the rich

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dnoir

They don't operate under "the right circumstances" they tell you what to do and you do it,you have no choice, there would be nowhere to run and strict control measures in place to keep a world in line would require anyone who is in ANY way contrary to the norm to be forced to do so or be eliminated.You are ill you get a certain effort if you exceed the measured effort you are dead.
No government that has established TOTAL dominance of its population has EVER been beneficial to them.Witness North Korea.
Mankind hasn't matured enough for this kind of system yet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join