It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

LT,

Glad someone else picks up on this.

The phrase to make a deal with the devil is true to a point and this is how it works: If you want success, you agree with the "devil" and at that point you will have to willingly accept a demon into your soul which will help you become rich and famous, how you ask?

Well, I have inside knowledge into that world without having to accept a demon.

While we are on this mortal plane, there are the unseen "evil" forces trying to gain a hold of your humanity and into your soul while on earth. Demon spirits cannot enter a human host without it's permission, hence the deal is necessary.

A Demon spirits know a lot more about the Laws of Attraction and can make that work for it's host.
When you agree to allow the "Beast" as a very close friend of mine calls it, she told me she can see things that the ordinary person can't and she also can tell when another person has accept a "Beast".

It is all true and this is a rare glimpse into that world.

Sirric

Any proof of..any of that, or should we just accept the word of some guy on the internet about this truth of the universe that eludes seemingly everyone except you?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Explain how its dangerous.

Simple. They are getting people familiar with Satan and Illuminati symbolism. They are making it acceptable and non-shocking. So when more and more pieces fall into place, people will just go along with it. Like I said, they are brainwashing the masses.

How long do they need? such symbols have been around since ancient Egypt and Rome. We on the 100 thousand year plan or something?
And such symbolism has less power now than in the ancient days when people used to believe in all this magical malarky

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

How long do they need? such symbols have been around since ancient Egypt and Rome. We on the 100 thousand year plan or something?

Condescending sarcasm duly noted. That said, they'll take as much time as they need or want. They already have a good percentage of the population dumbed down.

And such symbolism has less power now than in the ancient days when people used to believe in all this magical malarky

I disagree. I think it's a lot stronger now, especially with how they can subtly influence the masses with it.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Ummmm, are you actually saying that this clown, Nicki Minaj, has “amazing talent”? Did you have a genuine, straight face when you stated such a blatant lie? For if you did, I am almost lost for words - and for a man who’s very apt with his words, that is saying something... My four year Australia Shepherd, who actually had a haircut yesterday and is looking extremely handsome, has more talent than this loser.

I could go off on a rant about how completely inept her “rapping” is, or how appalling her lyrics are (assuming that, without googling it, she writes them herself - incredibly doubtful but considering how poor they are probably isn’t surprising that she would). No, no I shall not do that. I’ll just express my befuddlement at your assertion

Anyway, who knows if she’s possessed, but more to the point who knows if demons even exist? I don’t believe in God, therefore I don’t believe in Satan and henceforth it would be contradictory if I believed in demons. I do find it creepy that these talentless “popstars” flash the same symbols and all of that thing. But that could all be a marketing ploy? Who knows what goes on behind closed doors?

I personally don’t listen to any of this tripe if I can possibly avoid it. I don’t listen to any FM radio - it’s all crap - except a very select few stations like Triple RRR. But even then, it’s usually my iPod. I do struggle to comprehend how people can actually listen to this noise... Then how some have the gall to attack the music I listen to (which ranges from all forms of rock, metal, industrial metal, hardcore, punk, folk, jazz, vocal jazz, classical, electronic, hip hop, ambient and probably more but is genuine music made by actual artists whom actually write, score and record themselves without the need for auto tune and the like) but then defend this?

People like this, Gaga, Beyonce all make a mockery of the ancient art form that is music. And they are payed a ton for the privilege, but cry poor at music piracy, particularly Metallica - joke of a band, when they rip off music from other artists. Coldplay, Greenday - the list is very long.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Condescending sarcasm duly noted. That said, they'll take as much time as they need or want. They already have a good percentage of the population dumbed down.

I disagree. I think it's a lot stronger now, especially with how they can subtly influence the masses with it.

Well, if they wanted the population "dumbed down", step 1 would have been to not allow the internet into the hands of the public.
However, the counter to that is that the net does train the mind to not worry about memorization of many things considering the info is always right there a click away...so, a removal of the net all of a sudden could pose a credible risk of a sudden drop in a functioning society. If that happens, I will "wake up" to possible large scale conspiracys lasting thousands of years.

And seeing the eye of horus doesn't make me want to suddenly worship demons...it does however get me interested in the origin (and with that, a interest in ancient cultures).

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well, if they wanted the population "dumbed down", step 1 would have been to not allow the internet into the hands of the public.

Not true. The population is extremely dumbed down as it is, even with access to the internet. Each generation is getting worse. But hell they have been working for years to censor things on the internet. That time is definitely coming one day also.

If that happens, I will "wake up" to possible large scale conspiracys lasting thousands of years.

I didn't say it was thousands of years; you did. I don't know how long these secret societies have been around and working behind the scenes, but clearly they went back throughout history and took these pagan/Satanic symbols and adopted them.

And seeing the eye of horus doesn't make me want to suddenly worship demons

Well, that's good. I love seeing people who refuse to accept the Illuminati agenda, whether they believe in it or not.
edit on 21-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Great post OP!

Something is really wrong with the music industry and it goes back for as i have no idea but far!
These puppets are only singing and rapping about materialistic things, ego tripping, sex violence and the list goes on and on but these songs are brainwashing the youth and future generation!!! The same generation i am !! I am ashamed of my generation for real.

Everybody these days want to be gangster, rich, famous. But they don't know that you got to sell your soul first. IT'S NOT WORTH IT. It's all ego tripping!
Evil has penetrated the music industry, the government, television, radio. People need to wake up and stop feeding their ego or they will go down with this evil entity

I have read an interview from a rapper ( Too $hort ) and he basically said in the interview: I wanted to do a positive album without violence and stuff but my record label said nooo that's not what's gonna sell you need to do a album about violence and drugs because that will sell.
And also something about that Prison keepers have deals with the music industry to promote violence so more people will end up in jail because they benefit of how many people are in jail !! CRAZY RIGHT?

edit on 21-2-2013 by Annunak1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The net is the perfect, efficient place to push propaganda and disinformation. It's all around us out here.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

Thanks, Annunak1. I know it goes back to at least the 60s. The Beatles are seen doing a lot of Satanic symbols in some of their pictures back then. You can do a simple Google search and uncover those.

And I wouldn't doubt that the For-Profit Prison System (aka modern-day slavery which is permitted by our Constitution under the 13th Amendment).

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yeah they got some crazy songs to about the devil i heard.
I don't listen to mainstream music, only pure artists that don't rap or sing about ego tripping and how gangster they are. The illuminati killed 2pac too

After i "woke up" out of my ego i started seeing symbolism everywhere on tv and movies it's crazy man. But we can fight it, there's a mass awakening going on right now on the planet. I just hope enough people wake up before it's 2 late

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yeah I don't listen to that mainstream crap either. Heck I haven't listened to the radio in probably 7 years, give or take.

You should check out Lupe Fiasco. He's got some really good and socially conscious music.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

No doubt that the music indusrty is behind many strange suicides & murders.

I spend a lot of time listening to artists who speak the truth in their music.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Why are any of them famous? That's the key to it all. They are handpicked to dumb people down and to spread the Illuminati's control and symbolism.

Nope.....they are hand picked by music moguls that know they have a below intelligence marketable product that they can manipulate to make millions of dollars.

The music industry has nothing to do with the "illuminati"........it has everything to do with money.

It's a business, the likes of Nicki Minaj are just a product to be marketed, the dumber they are the easier it is to market them.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Explain how its dangerous.

Simple. They are getting people familiar with Satan and Illuminati symbolism. They are making it acceptable and non-shocking.

Yet apparently Judaeo-Christian (Abrahamic religions) symbolism is o.k., even though it comes from a stone age death cult which has poisoned the world?

Personally I think there is too much paranoia and not enough rational thinking.
Sure, there are some people who are after making a quick buck or million or so, but all this talk of 'the devil' or 'the lord' etc is just another side of the coin of ignorance.

Still, I can understand how the feeble construct castles in their minds and are open to brainwashing....

hmmm.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

The music industry has nothing to do with the "illuminati"........it has everything to do with money.

Potato, potahto.

It's a business, the likes of Nicki Minaj are just a product to be marketed, the dumber they are the easier it is to market them.

And the easier it is to make the population dumber.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The music industry have everything to do with the illuminati just as the movie industry. The illuminati's goal is to control the masses and the music and movie industry is a great powerfull weapon for that...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Or she is a vapid, no talent attention whore.

Which is more likely?

Alex, I'll go with WHORE for the win.

Ding Ding Ding !!!!!

Winner !!!!!!!!!!
edit on 21-2-2013 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Yet apparently Judaeo-Christian (Abrahamic religions) symbolism is o.k., even though it comes from a stone age death cult which has poisoned the world?

No. A lot of modern "Judeo-Christian" symbols are stolen from paganism also, thanks to the Catholic church and Constantine's adoption of Christianity as his state religion.

Look at the Cross symbol and the Star of David. The Cross is related to the Cross of Tammuz (which is why I don't wear it) and the Star of David is actually the Star of Remphan. Both pagan in origin.

I don't believe in modern Christianity. I believe in the Scriptures and in the Most High, the Elohim Godhead. I do not believe in the pagan doctrines such as the Trinity, etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yeah I don't listen to that mainstream crap either. Heck I haven't listened to the radio in probably 7 years, give or take.

You should check out Lupe Fiasco. He's got some really good and socially conscious music.

Funny that you mention him
My mobile phone ringtone right now = Lupe fiasco - Around my way(Freedom ain't free) instrumental. I like his music and lyrics alot! laughed my butt off when he got kicked off stage at Obama's party hahahah

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

The phrase to make a deal with the devil is true to a point and this is how it works: If you want success, you agree with the "devil" and at that point you will have to willingly accept a demon into your soul which will help you become rich and famous, how you ask?

Really?

I'm successful and I didn't make any deal with the devil.....I just worked my nads off for 30 years

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join