It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicki Minaj, one of many Satan-worshiping Illuminati puppets, admits to being demon possessed

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

No object is to be made to represent any object/creature in heaven or on Earth for the purpose of a symbol- 2nd commandment.

Whether a "cross", "star of David", "angel statue", "pentegram", "Bephomat image", "interlocking 666s" or other such images, none are acceptable according to the Eternal God of scripture.

And let's not forget physical depictions of various Biblical figures including the Father, Jesus, and many of the Prophets. All of which are forbidden.

The word translated as "cross" is the word for "stake, pole, tree"; there is a completely different greek word that means cross. Jesus was not even killed on two pieces of wood crossed, as his false image has depicted. he died on a wooden pole, straight up and down with a single nine inch nail through both ankles, and a single nine inch nail through both wrists (above his head).

Wow. Learn something new every day. I mean, I knew that it actually says he was nailed to a tree, but I thought it was basically the same thing. Never knew about the one nail through both wrists above him thing. Kudos!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Originally posted by daskakik

To an artist, artistic expression would be the end result of all those things you mentioned. Restrict that and you make the artist feel that all those things have been compromised.

This, i fully agree with you to a degree; the degree being how much of those things i mentioned above would be fully expressed in an artists work. An Artist's expression being subjective, their ideas might range from deep and profound interpretation demonstrating the things they believe in to a simply cool sounding lyric, beat, or kick-ass artwork containing no meaning behind it, but a great display of individual creation. Artistic expression depends on the artists expressing it; they might mean something when expressing it, or might be just making something really great looking/sounding, but NO ONE told them how to do it.

If that is indeed the case then what better way to manage things than through international corporations. The thing is that I don't know anybody that works for these types of companies who refers to getting a job from them as selling their soul to the devil. Only artists.

Well iv'e heard this common metaphor said by actors, musicians, business people, models, athletes. You here it in movies and music for different situations. But unlike you, i don't know anybody who said they sold their soul.

Yes they are. People do it all the time. Especially when talking about an overbearing boss, restrictive parents or obsessive partner.

And i guess those overbearing bosses, restrictive parents and obsessive partners also heavily promote and finance drugs, sex, partying, apathy, vanity and violence to large populations through a universally utilized medium.

How would I know? I don't participate in their meetings. They did their marketing research and this came up as a workable idea.

Or is the argument of anybody even becoming positively interested in a star because of the mystery of them being in a secret satanic society an intrinsically weak and flimsy excuse in the first place? Of all the things to try and market to the public, the idea of satan worshiping societies is the best, when their are obviously more lucrative marketing schemes to employ that will entice ALL of a possible fanbase instead of something that will entice a portion of a fanbase? If the marketing team saw this as the best idea for profit and popularity, why would they not go full blown with it? Have the celebs attending a black mass while the paparazzi snaps away, have them say during an interview, "yah, i joined the illuminati a few years ago, its really cool!", have them display there eye, triangle, owl, or baphomet tattoo to the cameras while saying something like"shout out to my boi satan and all my peeps back in the masonic lodge!" You can do better here...

They might if they are in fact gang members or somehow idolize that lifestyle. Someone who thinks like that might see any type of secret society being similar to their "secret society" and would not automatically label it something bad.

On the other hand they might just like the music and all the symbolism means diddly squat to them. Is that so hard to believe?

Alright, but then you must think about the possible percentage of a stars fan base who are gang members or affiliated with a gang, how much of those gang members see there gang with their hand signs and graffiti as a "secret society" instead of a rough and tuff crew who get money, bang on niggaz" and stick together, and what percentage of gang members idolize/ don't idolize that lifestyle but is unaware or dislikes the idea of any satanic secret society. Lets not forget that gang members are least likely to be blasting Justin Beiber, Lady Antebellum, Kesha, Pink, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Skrillex, Deadmou5, Amy Grant, Bonjovi, ... see where i'm getting at? I'm no social economist or anything, but that looks like a possibly tiny, miniscule percentage to me.

And no, them not recognizing or giving diddly squat about the symbols and liking the music is not hard to believe at all. Actually, that was never an argument that i posed on the first place, which leads me to believe that like before, you are drawing arguments out of points never argued in the first place to further strengthen your argument.
edit on 25-2-2013 by bigman88 because: messed up

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigman88
This, i fully agree with you to a degree; the degree being how much of those things i mentioned above would be fully expressed in an artists work. An Artist's expression being subjective, their ideas might range from deep and profound interpretation demonstrating the things they believe in to a simply cool sounding lyric, beat, or kick-ass artwork containing no meaning behind it, but a great display of individual creation. Artistic expression depends on the artists expressing it; they might mean something when expressing it, or might be just making something really great looking/sounding, but NO ONE told them how to do it.

Sometimes they are told how to do it. Other times they don't have a say in what the final mix sounds like or how it is going to be packaged and marketed. They have no choice, they signed a contract and that is what they are referring to by saying they sold their soul.

Well iv'e heard this common metaphor said by actors, musicians, business people, models, athletes. You here it in movies and music for different situations. But unlike you, i don't know anybody who said they sold their soul.

I think you misunderstood. I don't know anybody who says they have sold their soul for a job in a corporation either. That is the point.

The door man at Sony NY doesn't say he sold his soul to Sony Corp in exchange for his job. If Sony is in the business of buying souls why didn't they buy his?

And i guess those overbearing bosses, restrictive parents and obsessive partners also heavily promote and finance drugs, sex, partying, apathy, vanity and violence to large populations through a universally utilized medium.

Strawman.

Or is the argument of anybody even becoming positively interested in a star because of the mystery of them being in a secret satanic society an intrinsically weak and flimsy excuse in the first place? Of all the things to try and market to the public, the idea of satan worshiping societies is the best, when their are obviously more lucrative marketing schemes to employ that will entice ALL of a possible fanbase instead of something that will entice a portion of a fanbase?

You can't please all of the people all of the time. That is why there are dozens of genres.

If the marketing team saw this as the best idea for profit and popularity, why would they not go full blown with it? Have the celebs attending a black mass while the paparazzi snaps away, have them say during an interview, "yah, i joined the illuminati a few years ago, its really cool!", have them display there eye, triangle, owl, or baphomet tattoo to the cameras while saying something like"shout out to my boi satan and all my peeps back in the masonic lodge!" You can do better here...

Because they are supposed to be secret. Only those in the know can understand the symbols. Even those trying to expose them are caught up in that little game.

Alright, but then you must think about the possible percentage of a stars fan base who are gang members or affiliated with a gang, how much of those gang members see there gang with their hand signs and graffiti as a "secret society" instead of a rough and tuff crew who get money, bang on niggaz" and stick together, and what percentage of gang members idolize/ don't idolize that lifestyle but is unaware or dislikes the idea of any satanic secret society. Lets not forget that gang members are least likely to be blasting Justin Beiber, Lady Antebellum, Kesha, Pink, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Skrillex, Deadmou5, Amy Grant, Bonjovi, ... see where i'm getting at? I'm no social economist or anything, but that looks like a possibly tiny, miniscule percentage to me.

I have known a few gang bangers and the diversity in musical tastes would surprise you. I think they could easily see the similarities in their organizations and other secret societies. They are after all clandestine, have their own laws and hierarchy and are exclusive.

Other acts get marketed to other segments of the population in other ways and trendy is trendy and symbols are all about that.

And no, them not recognizing or giving diddly squat about the symbols and liking the music is not hard to believe at all. Actually, that was never an argument that i posed on the first place, which leads me to believe that like before, you are drawing arguments out of points never argued in the first place to further strengthen your argument.

Your not the only other person participating in this thread. I was commenting on the topic of the thread in a general manner.

edit on 25-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by daskakik
Originally posted by bigman88

Sometimes they are told how to do it. Other times they don't have a say in what the final mix sounds like or how it is going to be packaged and marketed. They have no choice, they signed a contract and that is what they are referring to by saying they sold their soul.

So the metaphor for soul is limited only to an artists creative will? Alright, we'll agree to disagree, moving on...

I think you misunderstood. I don't know anybody who says they have sold their soul for a job in a corporation either. That is the point.
The door man at Sony NY doesn't say he sold his soul to Sony Corp in exchange for his job. If Sony is in the business of buying souls why didn't they buy his?

I hope you see why i might misunderstand here; you personally know artists who sold their soul, not businessmen or anybody else, that's what it sounded like. I guess you meant artists we all see on t.v. or something. My mistake. And to what end is this a point? Weren't we discussing something else here?

And where does a doorman come into this? Weren't we talking about public figures that are made widely recognizable by many people who can be used to spread an idea through whatever medium they aspire to become famous in?

Strawman.

Strawman how? You said a big money corporation being referred to as the devil is the same as a kid, underling, or spouse referring to their parents, boss, or partner as the devil; i respond by saying that the average strict/overbearing parents, really mean douch boss, or insane and clingy, potentially violent spouse do not own, manage and finance a trillion dollar market consisting of various products, music and musicians made widely known to a worldwide population that heavily promotes, once again, drugs, sex, violence, apathy, vanity, selfishness... Those parents, bosses and spouses are called devil because of those separate instances, and sometimes they are called that for reasons subjective to the people calling them that (parents are VERY strict, boss took away there weekend, spouse is stalking). Giant music corporations have been metaphored as devil since the inception of giant music corporations for the same consistent reason as stated above.

You can't please all of the people all of the time. That is why there are dozens of genres.

???Was i talking about musical genres to net in maximum amount of fans, or marketing strategies for individual artists to net in maximum amount of fans, the marketing strategy which is the mystery of illuminati devil worship and occultism? Try harder, dude. This attempt was quite sloppy...

Because they are supposed to be secret. Only those in the know can understand the symbols. Even those trying to expose them are caught up in that little game.

Are you responding to the question of why marketing teams won't go public with devil worship/occultism for their celebs to gain more fans and profit, or are you responding to why its not made public period? We already know that it's supposed to be secret (though with they way they plaster it everywhere, and the apathy/ignorance of the average american, i doubt they care). So what aspect of the subject are you responding to? Not a rebuttal, just seeing what your'e response is going for.

I have known a few gang bangers and the diversity in musical tastes would surprise you. I think they could easily see the similarities in their organizations and other secret societies. They are after all clandestine, have their own laws and hierarchy and are exclusive.
Other acts get marketed to other segments of the population in other ways and trendy is trendy and symbols are all about that.

I guess you missed the part where i said least likely to listen to those non-rap artists. I mentioned them because they too contain loads of occult and satanic content in their videos and music, but these artists are not of subject matter that the average banger might idolize(hoes,cars,money,slangin,bangin). I do see the possibility of street gangs seeing themselves as a or similar to a secret society of their own code and morals; that makes plenty sense. But you left out the ones that incorporate anything similar to satanic worship and occultism; something within the secret societies being discussed here that contains it's own rules and laws. I'm gonna go on a limb and say none.
Do you really think that people see the symbols and just like it? Or was it years of marketing(a proven science), that has granted its wide appeal? How has it become trendy? Who has the power and influence to make it trendy? Eyes, pyramids and other occult symbols in children s cartoons, do they like watching the symbols as adults like wearing it?

Your not the only other person participating in this thread. I was commenting on the topic of the thread in a general manner.

Well from what i read, you were directly responding to my reply. More combat rolling from you...
edit on 26-2-2013 by bigman88 because: messed up

edit on 26-2-2013 by bigman88 because: messed up

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

Actually I was done with this whole thread and only responded to you because you were replying to one of my posts. I don't understand the need for this to be real and I have lost interest in convincing anyone that it isn't. Probably couldn't, even if I tried ten times harder.

By the way, you created a straw man when you brought up sex, drugs, etc., as if these aspects of the music industry changes the fact that parents, bosses and spouses can in fact be called evil or anything similar.

See you around.

edit on 27-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
Exactly, ELOmen! When I post stuff like this, I get some people saying, "Oh you're stupid if you think Lil Wayne or Lady Gaga or Rihanna is in the Illuminati!"

And I'm not saying they are. I'm saying they are puppets. And what's worse is they are constantly throwing out these Satanic occult symbols. They are influencing so many people with it. And it's dangerous, demonic sybolism. They are brainwashing the masses.

I personally believe Rihanna is singing about being possessed in this song. As you have studied the music industry, I'm sure you know about "rain man".

Listen to the lyrics (and try not to let the pyramids distract you)...

edit on 27/2/13 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
Exactly, ELOmen! When I post stuff like this, I get some people saying, "Oh you're stupid if you think Lil Wayne or Lady Gaga or Rihanna is in the Illuminati!"

And I'm not saying they are. I'm saying they are puppets. And what's worse is they are constantly throwing out these Satanic occult symbols. They are influencing so many people with it. And it's dangerous, demonic sybolism. They are brainwashing the masses.

I personally believe Rihanna is singing about being possessed in this song. As you have studied the music industry, I'm sure you know about "rain man".

Listen to the lyrics (and try not to let the pyramids distract you)...

edit on 27/2/13 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)
The pyramids were not distracting, I don't even know what she is saying.. like the beginning of an adult movie, i mean she looks like a hooker.. I think they win doing this it is hard core social engineering, and you either break it, or go with it..

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Paul the interesting thing about the Umbrella song is how she says "Umbrella, ella, ella." (which was also used by a rapper in some other song, but I can't remember which one. Possibly one by Lil Wayne, another puppet).

Now some will argue that it's nothing more than her trying to do like an "echo effect." Maybe. But something to keep in mind also is the way it sounds. "Ella, ella." Sounds a lot like "La ilah" which would be Arabic for "There is no God."

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Maybe there are two kinds of people; makers and users, and users souls aren't worth very much?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Are the celebs who sold their soul makers?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550
[morhave a look at any fluoride thread, there is info in them that show this is an occuring phenomena people are definatley being dumbed down generation to generation, so that only the rich/smart survive and can rule and take over

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thats what the PTB want you to think, its not a secret any more. We know nothing...

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Suppose you didn't speak Spanish. If I said "tiempo sexy" to your subconscious repeatedly in a recent song I myself made which is actually about the French revolution, would that count as brainwashing? What good is a symbol if the underlying meaning behind it is not known?

Now, you're talking about brainwashing. Brainwashing is done in so many other ways on music entertainment channels, commercials, and paper ads...tell me exactly what you're referring to when you say that the "symbols" they use are intended for that purpose.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

The brainwashing pertaining to these symbols is to desensitize the common individual to it. They see it without heeding it; they give it no thought and it is perceived as a simple visual complement to the rest of that they are seeing. Notice how these symbols are becoming more and more prevalent nowadays. Although people label it "youtube conjecture" and conspiracy theory, one with a brain cannot deny that these symbols are in plenty of polar kids cartoons. For what? That many studios felt like putting the same symbols in several different cartoons that children watch? They cant come with there own weird shapes to add? Its all the same symbols involved with the same thing?
Then later on you have the same individuals saying it means nothing, chill out. Yet they don't bother asking the question of why they are everywhere. One might argue look at all the other things that are everywhere, its the same as these. But they negate the critical thought of everything else not being in a neat, organized, specific bracket of secret society occultism and satanism. I dont buy the argument of several businesses thinkign these symbols are trendy because people like it.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

I'm just asking to see if the OP knows what the symbols mean. I'm aware of their use on the subconscious in order to de-sensitize. But most people seem to be stuck at that level, and never ask the question "WHY are they de-sensitizing us to it?" or "What exactly IS that symbol representing?" or "What does this particular technique of exposure represent?" The words "Youtube conjecture" have arisen because every single youtube video is a perspective that has been corrupted by religious bias. People don't actively study certain things, or pursue certain paths because of their own religious beliefs. This is one example. A Christian seriously studying Satanism is another one. The OP is stuck in his God/Lucifer duality, and is attributing these symbols to that duality. He is flat out wrong on this, because these people transcend any ideas most "researchers" have on the matter. Most "Youtubers" are also wrong, because they leech information from each other instead of doing the reading themselves.

No offense to anyone, especially the OP, but you guys need to get out of your religious cages and study these things with your heart objectively. Otherwise you're always going to be stuck in the same rat-maze rut, which makes countless false connections, and masquerades as scholarship. STOP looking at Youtube videos man. That's not legitimate research. Read Books.

edit on 1-3-2013 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Just because we are posting YouTube videos does not mean that we don't read. At given time I am reading at least two or three books. Currently I am reading Behold A Pale Horse, Stephen King's Dark Tower series, the Left Behind series (again), and the Bible (every day).

If you think there are books we should read, then provide a list of books you think we would like or would be relevant. Don't just sit there and throw out unsubstantiated accusations like we don't read. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

And "religion" is not a cage. There's no need to insult our beliefs just because you don't agree with them. Why not stay diplomatic? You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar. Don't insult my beliefs and I won't insult yours. But you're not gonna win anyone over to something by insulting them. And if your presence on this thread is to get people to read some good books, then insults are actually counterproductive.

Food for thought.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Saying "religion is a cage is not an insult". Recognize and abandon the limitations that institutions form around your brain. That is all.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join