It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Dead after Shooting in Las Vegas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Didnt see this posted anywhere so if it is please move it.

Looks like their was another shooting in las Vegas at 4am.
3 people killed.
Not really sure what to think as I am all for thinking that random events will occur but their seems to be a proliferation of these types of events. Maybe statistically their is no difference then the past years.
I really dont have a stance on gun control as as I am neither for it nor against it but I hope these events are truly random because the alternative is really disturbing.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

They're looking for a Black Range Rover with black wheels and a paper dealer plate, from out of state... Just a heads up to anyone here or surrounding areas, as they are still on the loose.

Apparently their gunfire directed at a Maserati set off a chain reaction of crashes, with one taxi exploding, killing both driver and passenger (talk about wrong place, wrong time).

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Yep... There are criminals in the U.S... And they *all* love Las Vegas.

Lots of people are murdered every year. Always a tragedy.

I don't see any conspiracy in this random event.

However...
Authority + Guns + Murder = Conspiracy every time.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Strange thing to do at 4am, suggests that the person in the maserati was probably a target. I'd dare say you gotta step on a few fingers to get a car like that, it's just sad to hear that the taxi driver and passenger paid the price for whatever was going on in someone else's life

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join